[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
at ep.14.4 when Jao Noi says "you are so beautiful" I am sure this is Aum talking not Siriwong. Limegrass you are still depressed ? I wonders if cecilia keeps crying...

cecilia

Staff member
i was doing fine today with all these angers and then i watch the sub episode again and got all emotional -- what to do .. ATEAM really bring the pain in me -- I seriously wish they have another lakorn together soon .. this is not enough for me at all T_T

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I watched the PerdKong show again and Aff told Aum to only kiss her cheek "kae hom gaem", nothing else. Monday is so far away and i'm watching all the talk shows over again, shows how bored i am.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i was doing fine today with all these angers and then i watch the sub episode again and got all emotional -- what to do .. ATEAM really bring the pain in me -- I seriously wish they have another lakorn together soon .. this is not enough for me at all T_T
Awwww ! The scene when she goes to see his corpse and when she tries to kill herself still get me.
Cupid Candy who is the man in your avy ? I like the way he jumps
I am bored too. I will try Yardthip and New-look-alike lakorn

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My heart aches...

I feel like a part of me is missing. Can't believe he just died like that. Maneerin's mourning is too much for me. The scene where Maneerin tries to commit suicide keeps playing in my head.

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
I watched the PerdKong show again and Aff told Aum to only kiss her cheek "kae hom gaem", nothing else. Monday is so far away and i'm watching all the talk shows over again, shows how bored i am.
what does it mean when she said that??
Honestly, I wish Aum would just kiss her for real already, whether she wants to or not..heh heh :kiss3:

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
:no: That is why I am not watching that again till I see the finale episode, Cecilia. It took me too many days to get over the heartache and sadness :weep: . I need to know for sure what is going to happen before I can revisit ep. 14

cecilia

Staff member
what does it mean when she said that??
Honestly, I wish Aum would just kiss her for real already, whether she wants to or not..heh heh :kiss3:
That Aum can only kiss her on the cheek (like CC already translated)

I think being how conservative Aff is .. it's going to take a long time before the real kiss can happen (possibly not happening) b/c it took so long for them to get this far lol
BUT i do agree with you -- wish he could just kiss her whether she likes it or not (but the back of my head -- keeps filling in with their significant other T_T)

Ceda, my heart still ache each time i watch that scene .. especially when she keeps repeating 'I WANT TO DIE, I WANT TO DIE, P'KAMTIENG'

Preetam, it took me a while to get through -- revisiting it and watching my own fanmade get me teary every time -- i guess, time will heal and we'll be okay once they're confirm to have a new lakorn again.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I know Aum wants to kiss her but he is "krieng jai" of her. I think I'm satisfied enough that she let him kiss her cheeks. LOL Chai was imitating Aum being all over Aff while Aff just stands there.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I always love JLR and Roy Mai stand right behind it. Actually, I like all of Ateam lakorn just because they are Ateam and I like to see them together. I do wish for ATEAM to be in anoher lakorn so hopefully, our wishes will be granted!

I also want Aum to kiss Aff on the lips but if she's not comfortable with it which I'm sure Aum respect that I didn't want to. But at least I can feel the level of comfortable of Aff with Aum compare to any other actor. They are close and that make me happy!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know Aum wants to kiss her but he is "krieng jai" of her. I think I'm satisfied enough that she let him kiss her cheeks. LOL Chai was imitating Aum being all over Aff while Aff just stands there.
huh? which clip is that. Can you please show me... I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Aum and Aff are close since they have 4 lakorns together

sarN

sarNie Granny
but i don't want anyone to kiss AFF beside me . I'm actually jealous of Aum as little prince cuz he had all those hugs and kisses scene lol . I remember in JLR she got scar when she heard Aum was going kiss her for real in the last scene of JLR hahaah but of course he was teasing .

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
for those teary girls, one good news to share.

though it is off topic, lol, Wanida got the best foreigh drama award in 24th tokyo film festival.

Aff and Pajaew will attend the award in Tokyo. There are several pics of aff in Green Carpet of this award.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm excite and happy for wanida crew and of course, TIKKER :wub: and Affy :wub:

Jen, the clip is from PERD KONG WIC3 special -- it was quite funny, listening to what Chai had to say about them and P'Aof making fun of them, forbidding Aum to not see Aff but he turns around and meet her again lol