[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Credit: StarNews Magazine and ilovetaksaorn.com

P'Off Pongpat is planning to do this lakorn.

I think if I'm not wrong about the storyline from the novel I've ever read.
P'ek is Laotian and N'ek is Thai.
It takes place in Luang Prabang
The storyline is about the cursed silk and reincarnation of P'ek and N'ek.

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
Credit: StarNews Magazine and ilovetaksaorn.com

P'Off Pongpat is planning to do this lakorn.

I think if I'm not wrong about the storyline from the novel I've ever read.
P'ek is Laotian and N'ek is Thai.
It takes place in Luang Prabang
The storyline is about the cursed silk and reincarnation of P'ek and N'ek.

so Aff is N'ek???

my god aff you are so busy

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
storylin sounds like "good morning Luang Prabang"

No.
P'ek is a prince or something like that and the story is about the silk, the curse and the reincarnation.
N'ek is skilled in making silk. There's the silk that in the past life, N'ek doesn't finish making it because she's dead first, so in the present life, she has to come back to finish it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont think ananda matches aff.
that would be a good pairing
i love how our comments lines up..yes..then a no..then a yes...we're all so different *sigh* -_-

ehehe..but the whole silk ting seem cool though...i'm diggin the story...and Aff is pack big time...but it's okay cuz i'm totallie in love w/ her now..i understand SarN now -_- ...Aff is juz so precious :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh please have Aum in here and not in that one other one. If not Aum then Rome will do!!! Ananda is better off in films not lakorns.

I am cheering for Rome if this is not 100% confirmed with pranangs.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Well I'm just happy that Aff is having more lakorn coming up. About the p'ak I'm not so sure about it. But I'll watch it because Aff is in it!!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow, affs a hot comodity. shes having lakorns non-stop and pairing up with many popular pra'ek. thats kool. i hope this is confirm. havent seen ananda in ages. he has worked with p'off in a movie.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for this.. two great actors together ^_^ I've never seen Ananda in lakorn before.. so this shoukd be good...

neena

sarNie Adult
:eek: :eek: :eek: i can't close my mouth, i am in shock. just yesterday I was thinking about how hot of a couple if Thailand's leading movie actor Ananda pairs up with our gorgeous Aff!!! WHOA!!! i didn't think someone could read my thoughts but now i know...P'Off Pongpat can!!! lol...hmm...i wouldn't be surprised if this is true because Ananda made a movie with P'Off already, Me Myself. I know he likes representing his mother's country of Laos too. Hmm...I will keep this lakorn in mind...Hey...who knows we might have ATEAM # 2 :lol: :lol: