[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
According to the ATM chinese fanclub they said on Wishy's channel that the opening will be in December!!!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance3: :dance2:

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
I hope it's true too .. just don't let it be Plerng Boon (i hate the script)

i asked aum when i met him in Shanghai. he said it opens in December

actually i forget to ask which lakorn!!

because in my opinion, their new lakorn is Roy Mai, not Plerng Boon..

and when someone before me asked aum's next lakorn.. he was about to say my lakorn with aff....but that fan was asking him about the one with ploy cherman...lol

and some other fan asked him about the one with ploy cherman too,, he said that one will open in 2010 Feburary

xiaoxia

sarNie Egg
I asked P`UMM in Shanghai about his new lakorns.He told me the new lakorn with AFF would be open in DEC,2010.And the new lakorn with PLOY would be open in FEB,2011

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think this will mean that Aum he won't be in for Plerng Boon for sure cos he like has 2 upcoming and opening very soon. And the one with
Ploy is Tv Scene 20th Anniversary but i'm not a huge fan of this company but i'll watch it cos its Aum/Ploy 1st time as pra'nang.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
Roimai would be open in 7th Dec 2010 ..........................

Umm = Suriyawong / Choa Chai Siriwong ( prince Siriwong )
Aff = Rerin / Choa Ying Manee Rin ( princess Manee Rin - Siriwatana's fiance )
Chai = Choa Chai Siriwatana ( prince Siriwatana )
Jesson = Tanin ( Reein's fiance )
May = Choa Nang BuaEngh ( Sriwatana's wife )

by Act&Art

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, i so can't wait .. been so long --
AFF would look so beautiful as the princess
Aum as the handsome prince ..
I can't for this anymore - wish DEC 7 is here already !

Thanks na.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chai is in alot of lakorn with aff lol. which may is in here? really wish rome was the pra'ek. but yea, cant wait to see the custom/wardrboe, actart usually look nice..

thanks for the update.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow by the casting and their character names reminded me of Tae Pang Korn, and wow May/Chai use be to in there too. In TPK they're playing
a husband/wife and Num was reborn next generation as their son. Looks like there is a bits of story between Roy Mai and TPK. A new role
for Aum to give ago, a Laotian Prince. Yeah Aff and Chai seems to follow each other everywhere.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yay Aff and Aum reunion. waiting to see the costume for this lakorn. I'm thinking it's going to be closed to Lanna Chiang Mai style since Luang Prabang used to be called Chiang Thong and was part of Lanna kingdom like Chiang Mai.

neena

sarNie Adult
for some reason, i am excited!! i miss them together also!!! don't got the JLR fever anymore but it will be nice to see them again!!! but idk about this type of role, i just can't picture it too...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My parents probably think i'm crazy :crazy: because i'm laughing like an evil scientist :woot2: . I'm too excited, Tuesday is way too far away :whip:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^im wondering that too unless the name was spelled wrong. so May F is the one in here? i thought it might be may p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think there is a mistake with the spelling or maybe its Jason Young but someone just spell it wrong as Jesson.