[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol Jason Young his hot its good his in. Funny thing how they choosing the cast here since its taking place in Lao's. None of the cast has the image they're all look thai and some other variety except looking like a
Lao nationality. If it was Rome he'll overshadow everyone since his Laos.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i dont think they will go film in lao. since aum was chosen as pra'ek maybe they will change the storyline or something. i heard this is based on a true story too?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^so it was the fitting instead. aff look so pretty! as expected. her tradtional outfit is so pretty. they said her sarong is expensive because it has to go with the storyline so realisticly it has to be expensive. the storyline kind of remind me sarp posa how it deals with the cloth. but yea, aum look so handsome! havent seen him in a period drama for so long

thank you

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, fitting already. how aff has really aged or is it just me? aum looks like he got younger from his JLR days...oh yay! its the cast from JLR, chai, aff and aum lol is this produced/directed by Off Pongpat? i like him.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
opening ceremony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUflOLhPAH8&feature=player_embedded

clip by nirvanafact.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
the outfits look amazing! p'off could never go wrong. hey alice, so it really is jason young..woo hoo! that means he is playing aff's fiance

thanks for the clip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep its Jason Young there is a mistake spelling. Oh Tinah u what else this lakorn reminded me of with clothing and the setting
beside Saab Poosa also Tae Paeng Korn, Aff she looks like Anne as Mankaew and Rachawadee. Oh is Chai playing a villain? Omg
my heart really melted to see Aum.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think i'm going to love this lakorn. I love Act Art production and P'Off is the best director (i really loved Dong Poo Dee and Meur Dok Rak Ban) plus my favorite couple Ateam is in this. What can go wrong?

Ateam really needs to do a comedy, they already did :slapandkissse3:, Family Drama, Romantic Drama, and now a Boran lakorn. A comedy would be perfect. Oh well i'm happy enough just seeing them together again. Hopefully they air this around August-September of 2011 cause if they don't air it at that time i won't have time to watch it cause of my new school schedule :facepalm:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Is it me or does Aff look really tired, she could barely open her eyes and the bags under her eyes are prominent.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is it me or does Aff look really tired, she could barely open her eyes and the bags under her eyes are prominent.
Yeah i agree too that Aff she kind of look tired in away. Her eyes is half look blurred. but she still
has her lovely smile on her facial expression.