[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Is Ken Phupoom the one in light blue (I think he's supposed to be Aff's fiance/boyfriend)? I still don't recognize all the newbies yet--at least the ones I haven't seen in a lakorn.

Anyways, thank you for all the pics. They're just beautiful. Seems like I'll have a date with photoshop this weekend. =)

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
Is Ken Phupoom the one in light blue (I think he's supposed to be Aff's fiance/boyfriend)? I still don't recognize all the newbies yet--at least the ones I haven't seen in a lakorn.

Anyways, thank you for all the pics. They're just beautiful. Seems like I'll have a date with photoshop this weekend. =)
Yeah, the one in light blue is ken phupoom

aff's fiance is supposed to be jason.. But ken phupoom got many pics with aff, i am so confused.lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow pic of Ken Phupam this dude is so hot his everywhere now roy mai, 3 noom nuer tong,
in a new remake rang ngao pairing with janie and Ken P images he resemble alot of
guys Rome his one of them and he looks like P'Au too when Ken P dress the khun chai
outfit that is why they chose Ken P to play in 3 noom nuer tong cos his figure is
alike thanks 4 sharing lesibangbang :thanks:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I am going to have a cow here. Why the hell are they promoting him so much, he isn't even as good looking as Nadech, Mark, or Mario. What about my baby Mario, he only had one lakorn. This freaking newbie has 3, i don't care if Mario is busy, this is not fair. I hope he has a small role so he doesn't rain in on Aum and Aff, i need lots of Ateam. Freaking Kane is in more cuter poses than Aum and Aff. I am maddddddddddddddddd

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am going to have a cow here. Why the hell are they promoting him so much, he isn't even as good looking as Nadech, Mark, or Mario. What about my baby Mario, he only had one lakorn. This freaking newbie has 3, i don't care if Mario is busy, this is not fair. I hope he has a small role so he doesn't rain in on Aum and Aff, i need lots of Ateam. Freaking Kane is in more cuter poses than Aum and Aff. I am maddddddddddddddddd
i am mad as much as u too this kane dude such a one lucky bloke getting to work with
lots of A-list n'ek his so too early promoted and big roles as well so unbelievable what Ch3 had done :eyetwitch: :wackonut:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh, that ghost is scaring me.I don't know man, if i want to watch this.Oh man,Why? Do thhey have to have that here.Gosh I really want to watch Aum and AFFF!!!!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
i am mad as much as u too this kane dude such a one lucky bloke getting to work with
lots of A-list n'ek his so too early promoted and big roles as well so unbelievable what Ch3 had done :eyetwitch: :wackonut:
Maybe they're trying to market him as the new Ken Theeradej(sp?)--but we all know that's just ridiculous. I wonder what kind of role he has in here if he's not playing the fiance.