[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Surprisingly I'm liking the Chai/Aff scenes more than Aum/Aff so far. Chai is a really great actor. You can tell every emotion that he's going through and it's all very subtle, his eye and facial expressions tell everything. No long speeches, no exaggerated over the top emotions, no screaming, and ranting and crying etc. If he hadn't killed his brother I'd be tempted to root more for Siriwatana. But I like it, not everything is black and white.

A couple of things bother me though. Why wasn't Raerin more shocked that the picture of Maneerin looks like her? And why hasn't anyone else noticed this? Also why isn't Raerin more bothered by Siriwatana popping up everywhere in old fashioned clothes and disappearing in a flash? She should be grilling him more but instead she asks a few questions, he says a few vague things and she just shrugs her shoulder and go about her business like normal.

And I agree, the singer ruins the song. Someone needs to tell Off's wife that getting that singer was not the right move! And Off listening to his wife on this point wasn't either.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol this drama is a lil slow haha... but like u girls said,
ATEAM's chemistry is good... They come out very strong...
doesnt get me bored... I love the way Aum says she
was pretty.. very pretty haha

cecilia

Staff member
agree -- the song might not be good to some fans but i think the singer did great .. i can feel the emotion express in there -- lingering for the one you love to be beside you .. however, i can really make excuse for her voice when ppl already made up their mind -- i just want to credit her for doing a good job at it .. i like it after several repeats in my playlist. Also, i wish we have a longer version of the ending song too .. it sounds so nice and soothing to the ear :wub:

as for Chai/Aff's chemistry -- it seems more of Chai falling for Aff .. as right now .. i didn't see much chemistry on them except the 'hey, i know you' == you're just like other ppl i meet .. not like wow, i love you kind of thing or i'm crushing onto you lol

As for ATEAM -- i can't express more .. they brighten up my smile each time they're together .. love how he's smitten by her every little things lol -- the tea talk with his sister is hilarious! should i put cream/milk in there first then the lemon and the tea lol muahahaa -- boy, you're falling too fast, calm down and compose yourself!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Chai. he's a great actor. look handsome in here. his character look more interesting than p'ek. want to see him play as p'ek again. want to see the passed times soon, should be more interesting than the present time. the story with two centuries is always interesting.

cecilia

Staff member
i like Chai. like his acting. he look handsome in here. his character look more interesting than p'ek. want to see him play as p'ek again. want to see the full passed times soon should be more interesting than the present time.
teedee -- i like it when he played the evil arrogant p'ek .. i like that one lakorn he did with Jeab as the arrogant man .. just that i dont' feel much chemistry of him with jeab (i blame it on her short hair and the way she portray her character lol)

i'm looking forward to their past life too - although, the present is pleasantly good to the eyes too :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I find myself falling for chai"s character as well. I'm more interested in the past than the present. These type of love stories really are touching and I can't help but fall into the moment.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm mad at Chai's character. He beat up my Aum to death and caused Aff to be alone. Even if he seems like a total sweetheart now is because he was a ghost for 70 years.

Like someone stated before Aff doesn't seem to be shocked Jao Ying Maneerin looks like her.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm interested in the past as well.

perhaps i got the names mixed up but i thought chai was engaged to aff. he drowned on his way back from somewhere. so then she was able to marry aum. she was weaving her wedding dress and died and follow aum died? the reason why the gr'ma loves aum is bc he looks like aum(her first husband that she wed)? she blame aff bc he died bc jom jai thie after her?

i guess have to wait until it's revealed.

it's very similar to num/ann's lakorn. someone trying to help remember the past. etc...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i'm interested in the past as well.

perhaps i got the names mixed up but i thought chai was engaged to aff. he drowned on his way back from somewhere. so then she was able to marry aum. she was weaving her wedding dress and died and follow aum died? the reason why the gr'ma loves aum is bc he looks like aum(her first husband that she wed)? she blame aff bc he died bc jom jai thie after her?

i guess have to wait until it's revealed.

it's very similar to num/ann's lakorn. someone trying to help remember the past. etc...
Chai kills Aum since he found out he and Aff were lovers. Aff weaves the fabric planning to strangle herself when she was done to follow her love. I think May kills Aff before she has a chance to kill herself.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Cupid: thanks. i guess i was only going with what was told by what aum's sister(cousin) story.

we'll see how it gets revealed later on hehe.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm just going by what the teaser and behind the scenes. Seems like after Aum's death Aff refuses to talk to Chai.

cecilia

Staff member
yes, it's the other way around -- chai killed aum. As for the relationship as to why May care so much about this grandson -- having to look like her ex-brother in law could be b/c she feel bad that she's the cause of his death due to her reporting his and the jaonang noi's love story to Chai.

Anyway, i put ATEAM moments together in a video clip -- hope i bring smile to all ATEAM lovers -- grin ear to ear, watching Aum all smitten and amazed at Aff's beauty (what can i say, i love ATEAM!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODUfLuv8Upc

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling

Poster for Roy Mai 情丝万缕 Chinese subbing work

hope everyone like it

neena

sarNie Adult
as much as i love ateam i wish they would produce a lakorn where aum is super mean again!! i really really really miss soriya and harit! (;_;) i don't like aum being a softy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its a mixture of tae parn korn and sarp posa. I know this is one of the 4 series so the storyline is connected to one another

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm quitting watching this cos its sad Aum's death and Aff contacting with Chai and
the ghost is freaky scary the facial just freak the hell out of me I'm just going to
read comments from u gals and update stuff

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm quitting watching this cos its sad Aum's death and Aff contacting with Chai and
the ghost is freaky scary the facial just freak the hell out of me I'm just going to
read comments from u gals and update stuff
Ahah.i know right.that ghost is so freaky scary.i dont think i could watch this too.but man i want to see aum and aff together.i miss them together.only if they didnt have that ghost in there ill be watching it right now.i saw a scene of episode 2 yesterday when it aired and it keep on pausing on me and then bam that thing pop up it scare the shit out of me.oh yeah and i reread the storyline on wish's blog and it say at the end aff is paralyze and she have brain stroke.i was oh no way am i going to watch this if they dont get each other.so not happy at all.