[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
Just realize they indirectly kiss with her finger being hurt :wub:
She's so shocked that she forgot all about her pain lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am in love. I am in love of this craft : loom. This show makes me be interested in loom and respect people who do that. I love how this drama described the process to make clothes. It was so poetic. Thanks to Roy Mai I won't watch loom the way I had done before. I loved Aum/Aff Maneerin/Siriwong even more through today episode. Even I did understand what they said, their eyes alone talked millions. I loved how Aum stayed at night to watch the competition and observe Aff and the way Aff looked at him. She was so happy ! I hope it will earn ton of awards

cecilia

Staff member
I suppose this is what they meant when they said 'THE EYES HAS A LANGUAGE Of ITS OWN' -- i love the part where she hear him announcing to continue with the competition as if he's always there for her. Love how she smile from ears to ears, so happy that she didn't even bother by whether she wins or not -- she just want to put the times and efforts to make something meaning from all those generous ppl who gave her the products willingly. I laugh so hard when her fiance got punch by Siriyawong lol -- i was so scare that she's going to get it from him but thank goodness, it pays to have him look out after her even if it's consider stalker ..

Toward at the end of today episode, i finally understand why Siriwatana refuse to forgive Bua Ngern. She's so evil -- no matter what, she shouldn't done that to the person she love if she wants them to be happy. She should just play fair and square -- all these past cheating things, i don't care but to do that to the one you love .. that's just pure evil and selfish! It's good that Siriwatana don't pay attention to her, perhaps he smelled her evil spell already. So evil!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maneerin is sure not afraid ! I find it even a little careless ! It was a bit dangerous of/for her and Siriwong to slide her hairpin into the ring he gave her in front everyone ! How people who saw that could interpret that ? This act is symbolic and as someone said before me, it proves that she and Siriwong are one ! Be more caution at expressing your feelings princess especially when Buan N'guern is not too far observing you
This scene marks me a bit because in my view there is a se**al meaning behind it -if you know what I mean. And it matches Maneerin/Siriwong personalities with Maneerin having P'ek characteristics -strong, determinated, stubborn, pursuing ect... - and Siriwong being the N'ek -reluctant, who rejects the other person's feelings ect...
All this mixed with Aff innocent and lovely face...bravo P'Aof, bravo

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
The act of sliding her hairpin into his ring is quite innocent but if you look a it from a different perspective, it looks a bit sexual. Gosh...I have a dirty mind (need to stay away from the fanfic section). :hide:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Especially Sarn's fanfictions...last week end I discovered and read her fanfiction, you know the one with Aum being a vampire, in oder to relieve my craving for Roy Mai...OMG ! It's so intense ! I think this is that which influenced my mind...

cecilia

Staff member
oh, you ladies read MAE SARN'S masterpiece - you won't be so innocent after ward .. all those metaphors are .. *blushed*

i didn't even think of it that way but i guess now my head is filled with how you ladies see it .. if i heard it correctly, he said he's offering that ring to the buddha or something like thatPagoda along with her winning clothes. But yup, thinking about what you ladies said is just *ahem* If Bua Ngern can do it why not our innocent couple :kiss:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished this fanfic in two days ! Lol Maybe Aum/Aff next lakorn will be that. The problem is will Aff agree to do some scenes ? Sorry sorry I couldn't help.
Wow they have to offer this too Budha? oups ! Anyway if P'off Pongsat thought like me, I tell him bravo !

I wonder why are the ratings low ? I mean it is not as if it's bad !

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah .. speaking of fiction -- you ladies should really read all the ATEAM fic .. it'll definitely make you want more fictions of them lol -- we have some pretty good creative writers here .. and if you're YADECH shipper .. jinxy's a good writer as well lol

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
^hahah .. speaking of fiction -- you ladies should really read all the ATEAM fic .. it'll definitely make you want more fictions of them lol -- we have some pretty good creative writers here .. and if you're YADECH shipper .. jinxy's a good writer as well lol

LOL...where can i read ATEAM fiction :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^all the complete fictions are compile in here: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showforum=42

Otherwise, you can check in FICTION here .. they're scatter everywhere there.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not a Yadesh fan because none of these newcomers impress me. They still have too much "amateur" vibe about them -except maybe Kim and boy- and I don't think Nadesh is good looking.

Anyway I just wanted your opinion about something. First What do you think about the lakorn pace ? I didn't like too much the second part of episode 8 because they were not Maneerin/Siriwong scenes and I don't like how Rerin/Suriya relationship doesn't progress because of Rerin thinking too much with her head and hiding things from Suriya. Sorry but episode 8 -especially the second part-showed that this drama is lagging a bit.

About the ratings, in your view, what can explain the low ratings ?

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
oh, you ladies read MAE SARN'S masterpiece - you won't be so innocent after ward .. all those metaphors are .. *blushed*

i didn't even think of it that way but i guess now my head is filled with how you ladies see it .. if i heard it correctly, he said he's offering that ring to the buddha or something like thatPagoda along with her winning clothes. But yup, thinking about what you ladies said is just *ahem* If Bua Ngern can do it why not our innocent couple :kiss:
LOL Was the ring really supposed to be an offering to the Buddha? I actually thought it was a gift from him to her. This is what happens when you don't understand the language--and my mind took a stroll to naughty lane. :coverlaf:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard that this lakorn has 15 episodes...Gosh episode 8 started great with the loom competition and Maneerin/Siriwong scenes. I thought that this would be the episode when Little prince/princess relationship picks up to see them dating and all, as they showed in the teasers. No all I see is stupid Rerin doing her things and hiding everything from Suriya -their relationship is going nowhere- or BuaN'guern annoying scenes. No Maneerin and Siriwong !

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm not sure na but that's what i heard (but again, this dialect is like a foreign language to me so i'm still not sure -- waiting for wishy to explain it)

Preetam, i'm a yadech shipper myself. I think they're great as new comers but i respect your view -- no biggy ^^

Aside from this .. i agree, the 2nd half is actually boring . i want more smilies from them .. not some worrisome. I even complain in my head when Kamtieng have Jao Siriwatana help put the medicine on Maneerin's finger. I was like .. Maneerin, dont' give it to him .. give him the other hand instead but no, she didn't so it sorta turn me off b/c i really like what happened at the forest between Maneerin and Siriwong.

As for rating goes, i can't really explain b/c i dont' live in thailand so i'm not sure how it work -- just heard that Ch3 do better in bigger city than out of the country so this could be a cause to it as well.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for your reply. I talk like that because I really feel that Suriya and Rerin storyline is going nowhere because Rerin character does not evolve. Generally I give 7 or 8 episodes to a drama to picks up. For example about JLR it took Harit 7 episodes to know the real Sansanee and from then on the storyline picked up. Perhaps I didn't feel that the pace was slow because I watched it just last year with every episodes subbed. This is not the case with Roy Mai. But I am still frustrated with Rerin who has not developed at all and I think Maneerin/Siriwong might have started dating since last episode ! This lakorn started so great and Aum/Aff chemistry is on fire, the writing, the theme, the music, the scenery are so good and most of actors are doing such a good job, I pray it won't be a wasted project.

cecilia

Staff member
I think it'll be good as i have not been disappointed in p'Aof's lakorn yet .. except MDRB b/c i can't stand Mart in that lakorn for some strange reasons .. i like him now but i still can't force myself to go back and finish that lakorn of Aff (someday)..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm starting to get more annoyed with Kamtiang each episode. I know you love your boss but you shouldn't be pushing her so much to be with Jao Siriwattana. Twice she kept answering for Jao Nang Noi, even after Jao Nang Noi gave her the "shut up" look she still did. I dislike Mei but i like her more than Kamtiang. Actually E Mei is very funny and entertaining despite her evilness. Actually i don't like the actress who plays Kamtiang either, she was trying so hard to flirt with Aum and Alex in the behind the scenes, she's quite annoying.

Anyways.... I love this episode, kept me hooked and wanting more. Suriyawong got some stalker Harit in him, he's always out on the look out for Rin to protect her from Jason. Now that Rin is staying at his house i'm hoping for more romance cause they see each other more. Suriya scared me when he came out of nowhere spying on Rin exiting "Koom Jao Luang (the palace/museum)." I really hope Suriya will know his past with Rin, it would be a shame if he never knew. The ring scene and the finger scene had me smiling so hard it hurt, Ateam has such sizzling chemistry and the shyness after Jao Siriwong left was adorable.

Chai gets a love spell on him in 2 lakorns now, that are from the same author. I hope while he is obsessing over Bua Ngern from the spell it will give Ateam some good time romancing and alone without having to sneak around cause he's too busy with Bua Ngern. I just hope they don't make Maneerin suffer too much from the spell making Jao Siriwattana hate her. Can't wait til next week, i'm gonna be sad once this ends.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
I just started to watch this great chemistry between aff and aum.... finish watching episode 8 in raw and see that the necklace is missing that mean ghost mei gonna comes after her uh oOoO

cecilia

Staff member
Monica, you just brought up a good reason why their romance blossom .. i think it's because of this that's they take initiative on their romance. Everything has to be given to Siriwatana but since he's under the spell .. this greed will push Maneerin into the arm of Siriwong b/c he sympathize Maneerin and during these times, sympathy turns to romance .. the seed of all romance :wub:

i dont' hate or dislike kamtieng .. she's just doing her job .. to protect the princess and make sure she's following the path she's chosen to follow .. not for her but for their whole tribe. I just wish Maneerin do things opposite of what Kamtieng want instead lol