[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice, oh yeah thts true i don't think Margie does real kiss. A lot of actors/actress still don't do real ones. Hehe, it will be worth the wait once it airs!! ;)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Gosh. Why can't the weekend just come by quick so that TD can end quickly and I can get to watch Boy & Margie! :yahoo:
I wish it was Roy Marn after Plerng Toranong. At least I won't be bored in the mean time. I already stopped watching Mia Taeng....just waiting for the divorce and pregnant scene. :bhehe:
55 my thoughts exactly too. I hope TD goes by as fast as PT (i like PT though) did so we get to RM and watch Bargie's comedy love! Then on to GRGR! Whoot!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Darn. I just remembered again....Margie doesn't do "REAL KISSES," huh? :teary:

We won't get to see something ROMANTIC! I want real, not fakes. :kiss3: That's sooo......old school. :loool:

Gosh. Why can't the weekend just come by quick so that TD can end quickly and I can get to watch Boy & Margie! :yahoo:
I wish it was Roy Marn after Plerng Toranong. At least I won't be bored in the mean time. I already stopped watching Mia Taeng....just waiting for the divorce and pregnant scene. :bhehe:
next episode 9 of mia taeng will be the sweet scene and pai pregnant and the divorce
will continue from then on yeah i wish roy marn is after plerng toranong too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ello everyone.. lol.. boy oh boy have i been missing in action..

ooowwwahhhhh... can't wait for this lakorn!!!!! miss bargie mak mak <3 wheeeeee... <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ello everyone.. lol.. boy oh boy have i been missing in action..

ooowwwahhhhh... can't wait for this lakorn!!!!! miss bargie mak mak <3 wheeeeee... <3
yin dee ka Aikoden :welcome1: u back where have u been, What u been up to tum mai u
didn't come chat @asianfuse u miss out on all the fun yeah Bargie i can't wait i am
dying to see them

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Credit: krazykhokrazykat

Just Sharing random photos. :p

Margie, Mom, & Sister

Boy, his brothers, and mother

Credit: Pantip forum 107

saobomp

sarNie Adult
someone said that margie's mom is the lady that played her mom in ngao ply or as plerng's mom. i saw this picture and a show that confirms it's not the same person...

they all are pretty.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yin dee ka Aikoden :welcome1: u back where have u been, What u been up to tum mai u
didn't come chat @asianfuse u miss out on all the fun yeah Bargie i can't wait i am
dying to see them
sorry alice, i've been away from my computer since i was mad at it.. >_<.. im gonna have to do some catch up on afuse.. lol..

thanks for sharing rose :)
wahhh.. i love the two together.. <3

@saobomp, margie's mom was in there.. but im not sure of her character though since i havent fully watched NP..

roselovesice

I don't know if this is old or not but I found it on the latest pantip forum of Bargie. :)

Credit: Pantip

Looks like we get to see another Magazine of Bargie. :dance1:
Credit: cheetahloft

Credit: Marine2fly

roselovesice

There isn't anything that interesting....lol But here's whatever I can find. It's pretty old but you get the drift. lol

Credit: Roy Marn Facebook Fan Page

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh it's First! I Love First.If he's in here.What is his character?Who he playing?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There isn't anything that interesting....lol But here's whatever I can find. It's pretty old but you get the drift. lol

Credit: Roy Marn Facebook Fan Page
thanks ja my dear Rosie ruk all the pictures u posted :heart: :wub: and wow Margie
she's tiny and short next to First his like a giant next to her :faint: