[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awww! I wonder what happened that day at Hua Hin that Mark isn't allowed to think, smile, or talk about again. :coverlaf:
They're so adorably cute and funny. :crush: I wanna see this scene alreadyyyy! :yahoo:
Thanks Tina! :heart:

Rose, his patting her head is really similar to Mark comforting Bee about Pramok. :p Roy Marn fever was indeed very high. Both Margie and Boy had to stand on their seats to wave to fans. Btw, in one of the clips, I swear Boy was helping Margie down the chair but we couldn't really see it because the camera man zoomed somewhere else. *sigh* Margie is indeed a strong girl and I guess she's at peace with her dad leaving since she did get to spend his last hours with him. Also, in one of the other news clip it was mentioned that Margie and her family promised her dad that there will be no crying at his funeral so in a way she's keeping up her promise. :( Btw, First was so cute in the clip as well, he was like everyone is calling him Sunny not First. Bella was like 'you should just sign Sunny' then. lol.

I wonder if we get to see Boy in the k drama before the willing scene. :p
Mmmhhmmm! It's so cute and nice of Boy. :crush:
Darn that camera man for zooming out. I wish there was a fanvid somewhere on youtube that recorded that moment. I wanna sees! :sweat:
Yeah, she's a strong girl. I'm happy that she's doing what her father asked her to promise. She's such a good daughter. :heart:
Oh First. You're forever and always will be remembered and known as SUNNY. :lol:

Credit: Tuntka

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh tina.. i wanna see that scene already.. but i don't either cause it'll feel like the end >_< eek..

and aigoo, margie is so strong.. i wouldn't be able to not cry for my parents T_T

roselovesice

LOL! Aiyo! Pervert Mark! :loool:

The one thing that made me super sad about this lakorn is that they didn't give me my :r-scene-pop-corn: scene! :coverlaf:
I was all excited for it but it's never going to happen. :teary: lol jk jk :whahuh:

Just ONE more day! :yahoo: I'm excited yet, sad. :teary:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wished I had Margie's willpower. I thought they were going to hold a Christian funeral? Why is it in a temple? Well it looks like one. I believe Margie is relieved that her dad is no longer suffering. It is the best gift she could give to her father by helping the flood victims. Susu na!!!

Tina, thank you for yet another awesome spoiler. Hua Hin here I come lol

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, I was reading Tina's latest spoiler while drinking coffee and I almost spit out my coffee. I swear Mark and Bee has a love/hate relationship that only they can make adorable. LMAO. I love that they love each other but can't really stay super sweet for too long. :coverlaf: Also, so like the girl to think of a sentimental attachment while the most prominent in a guy's mind is the physical aspect. :p Mark is such a hot perv. lol. Can't wait to see this scene! Just one more day!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
P'Boy pat MArgie's head again...Narak ah. :cloud9:
Can't wait to see those scene from the clip. :drool: :blush:
Thanks na ka for the clips.

roselovesice

I don't remember if the bigger version of these pictures has been posted or not...but anyways, just sharin' ^_^

Credit: Pantip

I have a feeling that this is actually our ending... :unsure: But I do hope to see more. :dance1:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ adorable!! thanks rose, i havent seen those :)

ehehe, i hope that's not the ending scene.. i will be disappointed lol.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, they are so adorable on the boat. Jack and Rose got nothing on Mark and Bee. :p I love their couple T! I seriously wish we had more than 3 episodes with them too though. :( Btw, love the chase. I spy Boy touching Margie's legs. :cloud9:

Margie's latest tweet and Boy's response. Anyone who can read Thai willing to translate? I can only read Su su!

"@margie_rasri: I just miss u so much papa."//สู้ๆนะนาย อดทนกับช่วงเวลานี้ให้ได้

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, they are so adorable on the boat. Jack and Rose got nothing on Mark and Bee. :p I love their couple T! I seriously wish we had more than 3 episodes with them too though. :( Btw, love the chase. I spy Boy touching Margie's legs. :cloud9:

Margie's latest tweet and Boy's response. Anyone who can read Thai willing to translate? I can only read Su su!

"@margie_rasri: I just miss u so much papa."//สู้ๆนะนาย อดทนกับช่วงเวลานี้ให้ได้
Karaoke read "sôo ná naai · òt ton gàp chûang way-laa née hâi dâai"
this might be translated loosely but it said to continue fighting and to hold on tight onto this moment to let it pass by.