[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG!! I LOVE YA!! THIS TOTALLY MADE MY NIGHT!! AHAHA.. OMG.. IM ALL BUBBLY INSIDE.. TEEHEE.. AIGOO AIGOO <3<3<3 RAK BARGIE MAK MAK!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG!! I LOVE YA!! THIS TOTALLY MADE MY NIGHT!! AHAHA.. OMG.. IM ALL BUBBLY INSIDE.. TEEHEE.. AIGOO AIGOO <3<3<3 RAK BARGIE MAK MAK!!
Hehe. Yeah, when I watched it made me blush right when Boy surprised their fanclub/Margie with flowers. :wub:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thank you bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy is so adorable, bringing her flowers! wow, i love BM even more! cuteness attack! they look nice together! please don't change from Boy to Chakrit!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy is so adorable, bringing her flowers! wow, i love BM even more! cuteness attack! they look nice together! please don't change from Boy to Chakrit!
YUP! They better keep BOY since they need another lakorn too^^ I realized that Boy's been a player twice in his lakorns. Hehe. :p

jjinxx

^ yeah when i saw the clip i assumed he'd come up to join her in singing! mai pen rai! they still got to stand onstage together!

tinah

sarNie Coma
margie said her next lakorn will start filming next month on the 17th. shes probaly referring to this one. as for ngao pray, she heard the channel will air it after "ruk may mee wun tay"

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=19194

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
margie said her next lakorn will start filming next month on the 17th. shes probaly referring to this one. as for ngao pray, she heard the channel will air it after "ruk may mee wun tay"

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=19194
Next month as in April?? I hope she's referring to this lakorn^^ I can't wait.
However, Mark's Thai Wikii linked Mint Chalida and Margie to lakorn 3NNT too.
I wish she revealed which lakorn, but I'm pretty sure it's Roy Marn she referred to though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not so excited about Ngao Prai cos it looks scary and its Tv Scene too but the one I'm waiting is this one with
margie-boy and pimmala.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ im actually waiting for ngao pray since margie looks stunning in there... hehe..

and omg bliss.. it'd be sweet to see margie and mint in the other lakorn too hehe..

jjinxx

oh dang! they're giving me hope for 3NNT! augh! it'd be so cool if Margie and Mint along with Kim got to reunite with Mark and Boy!

wow start filming next month! whoohooo!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah.. but there'll be no aum for kim ahaha.. then again we don't know who'll be paired with who yet though..

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
Oh...The video was so cute but what made me laugh the most was when the person
who was camcording this turned the camera, my cousin's head and my head turned with the camera and when
we noticed it, we burst into laughter! Hhahaha...Bring it on Margie and Boy. We are ready for you guys again!
:rofl:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
They have the fitting already. So besides Boy Pakorn, there're First Ekkapong and Nont Chanont (new face,I dkn him either).