[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Bee and Mark are not related. The old version Mark's dad like Bee's mum. They have a brother-sister relationship. Bee's dad wants to take revenge on May's dad as he was the reason why her parents die. Mark will be happy to know that in fact they are not cousin and will make his moves.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I hope this version emphasis the fact that Bee and Mark are not blood relatives. I guess this was one of the many reasons I loved Saranyu's version better than Pok's. In Saranyu's version it was clearly stated that Bee's mom was adopted when Boramee (Mark's dad)hinted that he wanted to do away with revenge on May's family and wanted Mark to marry Bee. lol. Mark was adamant in not marrying his cousin and this is when his dad revealed that Seeumpai was adopted. Mark still didn't want to marry Bee afterward but at least he breathed a sigh of relieve that daddy dearest wasn't pro incest.lol. I think in Pok's version, it was mentioned briefly in passing. Let's hope they keep the scene of Mark and Dad talking about auntie being adopted in this version.

I think the May version III is much more annoying than all the previous versions. Who the heck calls their own cousin 'low taste' while not drunk or at a family reunion!? WTH! She accuses Bee of being spoiled yet she's much more spoil than Bee is. She treats her family (Bee) and friends (Chunsa and Athit) so badly! Always threatening to do away with her presence if they don't do what she wants. Ick! Btw, in the first version, Athit did end up with Bee's best friend. After seeing May in action with Bee, he never could be more than friends with her. It's a shame but in this version, I think they will make Sunny end up with May and Bee's friend with Mark's friend.

I can't wait for nice week! It's beat thy family week! Mark may be man but I vote Bee for the win! :dance1:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched first 3 episodes and as I excepted Margie tries tooooooooooo hard ! Boy is ok but Margie... maybe her character will grow on me. I guess the plot of this show is "immature bickering couple who madly love each other at the end". Nothing new. First three episodes were not great. I hope it will improve. I want to watch something for the week end slot and I can't watch the Aum-Pong lakorn because they have no chemistry.

cecilia

Staff member
^Really? I think this is Margie's best to yet role -- she's good at Kathi but she's excellent in here as the tomboy girl.

Anyway, i took a second look at the character chart and it seems Margie and Mart might not be related -- however, i can't read thai so i'm just assuming with all these line structure thing lol [ Wish the structure is more detail than this -- i still confuse all how they draw them line when Thip & Fon are sister but yet, they have no line connect to each other .. however, May's dad is connect to kik so does this means that kik is his son or friend? so confusing -- wish someone who can read thai can explain this to us -- now, i'm confuse again ]

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'm with Cecilia on this one, I think Margie's doing a great job as Bee. Love her in here. Her scenes and Bargie scenes are what keep me going in this lakorn. Not a big fan of the girl who's playing May though.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Cecilia, who's Kik? I think the character chart relates to how they are connected to Bee and Mark thus we see Tip attached to Mark's tree line since she's married to the guy who Veemada (Mark's first girlfriend)cheated on Mark with and we see Fon on Bee's side since she's her BFF. I hope you get what I mean. But definitely no line connected from Mark's dad to Bee's mom.

cecilia

Staff member
^there's line connected from Mark's dad to Margie's mom .. but there's no line connect from her dad to her mom except one with the other guy who is Kik ( i keep messing up his name with other ppl so i could have called him wrong too) but anyhow, this chart is .. the more i look at it, the more i'm confuse.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought I got everything done but I am now confuse lol

Margie is fine, she outgoing and outspoken so her loud personality is not overdone. She is doing a way better job that Pancake in Tawee Pope. And OMG Korean actress that plays these character tends to surpass overacting. Unless it is a slap stick comedy, I don't mind.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I hope the conversation between Mark and Dad happens. If not, I'll just insert memory from Saranyu version and continue on cheering Margie and Boy. LOL. As for Margie, I don't think she's overacting at all. She's a spoiled teenager hence she's overly dramatic about all things in her life. I just hope their upcoming arguments last longer too. In fact, heck, I hope their love scenes last long too. :whistle:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope the conversation between Mark and Dad happens. If not, I'll just insert memory from Saranyu version and continue on cheering Margie and Boy. LOL. As for Margie, I don't think she's overacting at all. She's a spoiled teenager hence she's overly dramatic about all things in her life. I just hope their upcoming arguments last longer too. In fact, heck, I hope their love scenes last long too. :whistle:
:lol2: I guess I will follow in your footstep because I have never seen Saranyu version but I have seen some clips here and there a few days ago.

I need help. I am constantly stalking this thread since I have my ipod with me. Is this healthy? lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i felt sad for bee when mark said some stuff to heard towards episode 3? you can see her tears forming like he really hurt her feelings. he felt it too and try to be nice. u ladies noticed that?

cecilia

Staff member
i felt sad for bee when mark said some stuff to heard towards episode 3? you can see her tears forming like he really hurt her feelings. he felt it too and try to be nice. u ladies noticed that?
He told her 'fine, do you want everyone to know that I kissed your red lips already."
This is why she's upset and he feel bad -- probably b/c he realized that he's her first kiss lol :thumbsup:

chouakim

TTFC♥
I am really enjoying this! Thanks for all the clarifications ladies, I was getting confused with the parents' story.
Bee and Mark scenes are just SO satisfying to me! Haha, they are absolutely hilarious together! Margie is doing a really good job. They both just work so well naturally together. :coverlaf:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so far so good for me! very cute...not sure about may, but all the guys in this lakorn are hot. lol wish bee's hair was not short. she's so pretty with long hair! What were they thinking?!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait...what conversation? lol

Gosh. I keep going back and rewatching ep.1-3. It's just that entertaining. Lol
I can't wait to watch the whole subbed of episode. 3. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think Margie is doing a great job as Bee. She is the type of spoiled girl that can be a bit bratty, but you just know she is a softy inside, so i can't help adoring her. She lights up the screen with all of her energy. This is like so different from Wayupak Montra, yet I'm seeing so much chemistry in Bargie...ah, can't wait until there are tons more scenes b/w the pra'nang!

Oh i have such a soft spot for the brotherly characters like Athit/Sunny. He is a sweetheart.