[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

little

sarNie Adult
pok version they did mention mom was adopted but still can't get over the fact that they are first cuz anyways. he luv her as his own sister even though not blood related but he feels that way. hope this one would mention like the parents are like cousins better. anyhow i luv this version a lot margie is so cute with her attitude and the kissing part is so good and when she pretend to let attit carry her it's so cute and funny with her game plans. fri seems a long time

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Should be sleeping for work tonight but I'm stalking this thread. Being on graveyard gonna make my week longer. Come to think I disliked Margie when I first saw her in Bandan Jai with Aum and to later watch that lakorn over and over again. Guess I came to really like her. Unlike many other new or young actresses, she can hold her own when it comes to acting with senior or veteran actors. She looks ok with the short hair but then again, I rarely have long hair myself. I hope the confusion over their blood line clears up. BTW, the grandma said she has 3 grandchildren in episode 3. I thought there was only May and Bee. So is it the one guy we see in the opening title that hasn't showed up in the lakorn yet?

****Correction: it was in episode 2.****

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Rose, I am referring to the conversation Mark and his dad had about Seeumphai being adopted in the old version. I wish they would emphasis that in this version but if not I have no qualms about borrowing from the old and adding it to the new just so I can continue cheering on Margie and Boy's pure love in this series. Well, as pure as their love can be with the whole 'R' thing happening. :coverlaf:

Can't wait til Friday so we can see more scenes of Mark and Bee. In the mean time, I'm rewatching the episodes and I found it so hilarious when Margie went "Oh my god" when Boy stepped on her phone. lol. She was so adorable as she tried to lift his foot from her phone!

Soklahote, three grandchildren? Really? Could this be the person Bee was emailing in the beginning?

Not sure if this was posted but a cute fan video of the duo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Df-8zZmDCo

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks natesen215 :) ^^
Bargie/Boygie is to adorable together. Ahaha! The "OMG" part! I didn't even notice she said that until I watched it again. It was so hilarious.
I had to rewatch all their scenes together just to figure out how hilarious it was. Her fall was so funny and cute. I love the way she reacted to Boy's KISS.
She wipes her mouth and then spits. ROFL
I think Boy is going to confront Margie's grandmother about their parents relationship on Friday's episode. I'm excited. I wanna see it so bad. :)

I can't wait until the "R" scene. I wonder if Boy and his father is going to have a little talk after that just like in Pok & Bee's version. :coverlaf:
I love how the father told him not to harass her at the wedding. :lolyup:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
natesen215, I think it is the person she was e-mailing in episode 2. Later when May came into Grandma's room they had a talk and that is when I heard a metion of 3 grandchildren. I could be wrong. BTW was rewatching the episodes too. Love the "OH MY GOD!" part too. Anyhow, still confused about the past.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just noticed that Boy is pretty white...his skin. lol :coverlaf:

Every time I go back and rewatch the "OH MY GOD" scene, It always seem to never fail me. I'm always laughing my butt off. It's just so hilarious! :lmao3:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
^Really? I think this is Margie's best to yet role -- she's good at Kathi but she's excellent in here as the tomboy girl.

Anyway, i took a second look at the character chart and it seems Margie and Mart might not be related -- however, i can't read thai so i'm just assuming with all these line structure thing lol [ Wish the structure is more detail than this -- i still confuse all how they draw them line when Thip & Fon are sister but yet, they have no line connect to each other .. however, May's dad is connect to kik so does this means that kik is his son or friend? so confusing -- wish someone who can read thai can explain this to us -- now, i'm confuse again ]

Look like May's Dad and Mark's Aunt had a son, the third grandchild I mentioned in earlier posts. So so confusing.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am curious are they going to leave the R Scene or turn it into a willing >.< because it seems like no one is using R-Scenes anymore really for ex Mia Taeng they changed the R scenes to a bunch of willings lol. I know in the older versions there was one R scene and then some willing

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am curious are they going to leave the R Scene or turn it into a willing >.< because it seems like no one is using R-Scenes anymore really for ex Mia Taeng they changed the R scenes to a bunch of willings lol. I know in the older versions there was one R scene and then some willing
yeah I'm hoping for a :w-scene-pop-corn: like mia taeng too they were a record
5 :w-scene-pop-corn: altogther I'm crossing my two fingers Roy Marn will do the same :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
Look like May's Dad and Mark's Aunt had a son, the third grandchild I mentioned in earlier posts. So so confusing.
Maybe it is .. so this makes Margie someone else's daughter since she has no connection with either one of them -- not even her dad. so weird now but yes, it makes sense with kik as margie's cousin, who could potentially be the nephew of mark's dad. *i'm still ngon though lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can bet right now that there will not be as many willing scenes like Mia Taeng because Margie's character is still young LOL and she stays young until the very end. She is more mature, but her nature is still teenagerish if that makes sense so it would be really weird for there to be multiple willing scenes. I don't even know how a willing scene would be accomplished in the first place LOL considering the characters

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can bet right now that there will not be as many willing scenes like Mia Taeng because Margie's character is still young LOL and she stays young until the very end. She is more mature, but her nature is still teenagerish if that makes sense so it would be really weird for there to be multiple willing scenes. I don't even know how a willing scene would be accomplished in the first place LOL considering the characters
though Margie she's still teenagerish but its ok cos Boy is her koo-kwan Bargie :w-scene-pop-corn:

cecilia

Staff member
isn't she in university or she's still in high school?

Anyway, i went and watch the official mv .. there were some cute scenes ... there's one of them -- maybe the morning after where he brought her breakfast while she's in bed lol -- They are so cute together :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahaaa Me too. Lol
If she's only 18? In here, how old would Boy be?
Anyways, is the Star Chat this Wednesday? I totally want to tune in on it. I wonder how it works. Lol
yeah I am the same waiting for the star chat too somebody uploaded then i'll credit it
and posted here

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci well isn't she only starting university? Therefore we can increase the age to 19. In Pok version didn't she become a teacher?

little

sarNie Adult
Ceci well isn't she only starting university? Therefore we can increase the age to 19. In Pok version didn't she become a teacher?
yes she was a teacher pok version is more mature she already was in university and almost graduated

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't like being addicted to this lakorn because when Sunday end it makes me tear lmao because I have to wait an entire week. At least I get to see it Fri-Sun ^.^ Lol and was watching one of the teasers all over and all I can say is awww in the scene where Mark is hugging Bee and saying, "I don't want to divorce, please don't make me go." >.<