[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't stop but laugh when Bee asked Athit for a gift !
That gift is expensive alright ! I thought she wanted a pendant or something
but Bamm :) HAHA i found that part funny.

I really adore BARGIE'S friendship ! Its playful and very cute.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ LOL right? I was like, that looks EXPENSIVE, but I guess everyone in lakorn is rich, so what does it matter?

I really adore Margie and Boy's friendship! They are so adorable together. Also, I love that they're not afraid to admit that they do go places with just the two of them. I guess it's because Margie's in a relationship and Boy knows her bf but still....so cute! Love that Margie calls Boy when she's out shopping and needs help. For instance with the TV. lol. She was hilarious when she said no one was free to help and when she does get someone they tell her to call Boy. LMAO. I really like Margie. She's so carefree and bubbly. Love how she told the hosts that when she tells them to visit her shops they better do so quickly if not it might be close down already. :coverlaf:
Oh my gosh that sounds so funny. Boy and Margie are such a great couple even when it's just a friend-couple, they give off the best impressions of being there for each other and being comfortable with a lot of things to each other.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
;] Yay LOL just have to get through today and then Bee and Mark will be gracing my screen skipping some studying to watch this, this weekend LOL.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
New one? :p

Credit: Thaitv3

credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

Anyways, I love these two and their love-hate relationship...Lol :coverlaf:
I can't wait for tmr! I'm getting impatient. this whole week has been so slow! It's super torturous! :faint:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
New one? :p

Credit: Thaitv3

credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

Anyways, I love these two and their love-hate relationship...Lol :coverlaf:
I can't wait for tmr! I'm getting impatient. this whole week has been so slow! It's super torturous! :faint:
ha Rosie ur the best of friend i had u always surprises me with new amazing pictures :thumbsup:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
i felt sad for bee when mark said some stuff to heard towards episode 3? you can see her tears forming like he really hurt her feelings. he felt it too and try to be nice. u ladies noticed that?

yep, Bee acts very good, it looks so real :cry: :lmao: :lmao:.

Friday morning feel like eternity to me LOL. :yawn: :popcorn:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Margie and Boy are so adorable together!

credit to original poster @ http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/52710-boy-pakorn-margie-rasee/

One more day to Bee and Mark's bickering ways! Btw, if there will be talk between Mark and dad about the whole 'not blood relative' thing, I seriously hope Mark doesn't heed dad's advice about keeping his hands to himself when it comes to Bee. :p

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
It's finally Friday! Bee and Mark soon! Yippee! In the mean time, I've offically become a Boy and Margie fanatic. lol. Been watching clips of their interviews and stuff and seriously they are so synced with one another. Love their teasing, bickering and underlying threats to one another! While watching clips of them I came across this fanmade vdo of the duo using the orginal soundtrack of Roymarn. The song was sung by Sarayun and his leading lady and though I like the new song I wished they would've kept the orginal soundtrack. I feel the orignal soundtrack was more apt to the storyline because it talks about how drastically their lives change but it's ends up being for the better despite the intial rough patches. Gah, I'm a sap like that. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvBmdDvilr0&feature=related

credit: uploader

saobomp

sarNie Adult
getting so intense. can't wait for tomorrow's episode...

first and bea were friends before or did he just befriended her after he started coming around with may?

bea's parent's background history is similar to the first version. there's a twist that turns them into not being cousins. 1. she turns out to be pra mook's daughter. 2. mark's aunt is not real aunt i believe. but it should be reveal later on when the father return and before the wedding i'm assuming...

cecilia

Staff member
can you imagine what may will feel when she learn about the twist .. the person she despite is actually her half sister? wow!

anyway, i can't wait for today episode -- wanna know the secret so bad ..

as for did bee/first meet before? no -- he knows her through May (coming to their house)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i missed the first couple of scenes and didnt go back to rewatch yet hehe.

yes may was so mean towards the end of this episode. first was not on her side nor was mark either. she so selfish and thinks about her face...

may and her mom was shocked in the old version. they couldnt believe it.

you know the thote guy was never in the picture in the first version i dont think. perhaps there's a twist with that too.

the g'ma did say that bea is the daughter of the mark's aunt but that's it. didnt mentioned the dad though...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Mark should've of known better than to mess with Bee when she's in her own territory. Weapons galore to beat him with. lol. I'm sure he's going to think twice now before he leaves Bee with another air kiss. She returns his sweetness with actually sweets...over his head. :coverlaf: Gah, I'm ready for the honeymoon already. With the pace that the lakorn is taking, we might see it next week.

Honestly, in the old version I'm not sure it was revealed that Grandma knew that Seeumphai was adopted. I just remember Mark's dad revealing this fact to Mark and his wife. But then again, I could totally be making that up because the whole adopted thing puts the blood relative to the back burner. lol. Yeah, I'm not sure where they are going with the adopted son thing. It seems that Bee is really close to him in this version (from her mention of him) than she is with Pramok (May's dad)like from the old version.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I don't remember the mention of Bee's mom being adopted in version 1 mainly because I fast forward too much and watch only scenes I like. Tod is a new character. He didn't exist in version 1 or 2. I hope they do make good changes in this version like they did in the remake of Bandan Jai with Margie. Maybe that's why I loved that lakorn so much it made me a fan of Margie. Anyhow, loved how Mark nor Sunny sided with May and Mark didn't drive her home. This May plays hard to get and is more stuck up than the previous but yet I do like how she is portrayed. So far the only character I'm annoyed by is Mark's ex girlfriend played by Bo. I have to say though, in this episode, Bee is really pushing it. I agree with Mark when he says to Grandma that Bee should be punished for making her and everybody worry when Bee went missing. As much as I like bratty Boobi, I hope she does some growing up in later episodes. BTW, I guess Sunny wasn't planning on staying the night so he didn't have shorts for swimming with Bee. He looked so awkward in that sarong.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
sok: lol i like the part where she goes you better hold on to the pha kha mah otherwise you're little sunny will be showing. i forgot her exact words bc i was interrupted. i laughed bc it was too funny...

she should mature up though after she's with mark. well at least the first version she did.

i dont remember much of the 1st version bc it's so old and my memory is not that great anymore lol.

i enjoy this lakorn though.

i did like badan jai. i forgot what lakorn of margie that got me liking her as n'ek. she's a good actress.

little

sarNie Adult
it's morning and i'm already stalking this and what makes it worst i have to start work soon oh damn my heart cant wait no more for bargie. they use pissamai as a grandma in the 1st and 3rd version. i like it but it should have different person like switch it like the fathers plays. i like this version more than pok but i didn't watch the saranyu one.

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha .. he admit to her scheme (it did happened anyway lol) .. and got yell at by Grandma lol
Bee, you bad girl! Wait til Mark get back at you ^^

May so annoying .. that's what happen when she wants to be a two-timers.

i do hate how Mark ask May to marry him -- after only knowing her a few days - and i hate the idea that he's courting her too T_T

Grandma has 3 grandchildren -- MAY, TOK, and Bee .. i think Tok is the nephew between Mark's aunt and May's dad.

i'm still lost -- who's Bee's parent? I WANT DNA test!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow May is such a B word >.< when she was like she doesn't want whatever happens to Bee in a bad way to taint her reputation. DUDE who says that? That was messed up and the look on Atit and Marks Face when they heard her say all those things

cecilia

Staff member
Wow May is such a B word >.< when she was like she doesn't want whatever happens to Bee in a bad way to taint her reputation. DUDE who says that? That was messed up and the look on Atit and Marks Face when they heard her say all those things
OMG! I wanna go in and kill her .. how can someone still want to marry someone as evil as May when they hear how bad she is in front of them! It's funny how she demand Mark to take her home but he turns around and ask his best friend to do it !!! In your face, evil MAY!

I do have to admit - i like what Sunny said to May 'IF THAT'S THE CASE, I WISH THAT WOMAN IS YOU!!!!' muahahahahaha! She deserved many many bad things to happen to her selfish mind! Awe, i don't want BANK TO STUCK WITH her either! Boy, get over her, she's pure evil - not worth your love and obsession over her!

actually, i feel bad for Margie .. they treated her like a baby too .. that's why she'll never grow up of making them worry .. she's so funny, off to watch KDRAMA for far too long and got everyone worry for nothing lol She's so funny to Mark 'IF I KNOW THAT I'M GOING TO BE YOUR SISTER, I'LL STRANGLE MYSELF IN MY MOM'S WOMB' muahahaha -- just when it got serious, she comes around and crack everyone up! I really like SUNNY being in the way of MARK however, i feel bad for him .. he's such a nice guy -- fit with BEE!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ceci! I'm so confused now. are you saying that Bee cousin Tote is Pramook and Pai's child, and Bee isn't?

cecilia

Staff member
^jinxy, i'm just as confuse as you .. Grandma keeps acting like Bee is one but the story she claimed and told to BANAON is actually false .. also, Grandma said that Tok is suppose to be an orphan but in the family chart -- he is link to Pramook and Mark's aunt -- but Margie is not link or maybe link? I'M SO LOST!

anyway, i hate how Mark is protecting an evil woman like Wi when he knows her nature well! I really hate MARK now! I want SUNNY AND BEE together .. BEE and SUN goes together .. more than player MARK -- i really hate his player side ..

and WI is so disgusting ... there are many ways to reward the person who save you beside using your body, degrading yourself like that .. GROSS! she's really at her last resort! If she gets AIDS -- THEN LET HER Lol

Omg, i just realize, i'm so evil in this episodes .. secret are not reveal thoroughly .. and anger just get on to me over and over again lol

SUNNY AND BEE definitely shine me here .. i'm not stressing over them at all <3

anyway, this chart at viiki looks different too .. SOMEONE please help -- Maya? please read and translated for us again .. thank you in advance na :wub: