[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ceci! I'm so confused now. are you saying that Bee cousin Tote is Pramook and Pai's child, and Bee isn't?
Actually, i thinks tok is Mark's half brother. They haven't reveled ii yet but i read from the summery. Tok is Baramee's son with his first woman. As for Bee, don't worry. They will revealed it later on. :thumbup:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Today eps was intend and gr8.
Love the scene where bee got missing and then she come in like nothing happen and everyone was ´´sneaking´´ at her.

cecilia

Staff member
^what? now i'm even lost! SUPER LOST! Who is who now lol

Gonna go back and rewatch PERD KONG WIC 3 special again .. perhaps, they'll clear up the relationship.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ehh...I'm just gonna not worry about the whole relationship at the moment because we all know they're not gonna be related and they're gonna end up together. Lol
Anyways, good episode I guess. Ahaa I keep finding myself fast forwarding all the time...of course not Mark and Bee's part. Lol
I loved it when Mark did a kiss at Bee. That was hilarious and cute. The grandma looked lost at that moment. Ahaa
I hate May's character at the moment but I hate his ex-gf the most. In the previous versions, the ex didn't show up until later...but I guess they wanted to show her early in this version. /:
I can't wait to see tmrs episode. :) not that I want to see the engagement btw May and Mark but because I know we're close to the wedding scene. Ahaa I can't believe he still wants to marry May when he clearly saw that she was a "B." D:< lol
Poor First. ): He's such a cutie. Sad to see his heart get broken when she gets forced to marry Boy. ):

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchhead2: I'm confuse because of the new characters in here :facepalm: :coverlaf: LOLz.

Here is what this new chart says; (I'll just tell you the new part... because you probably knew the rest already :lol: )

1. The line from Mark's father down to the guy(don't know his name... Bee's cousin) There was an unknown person Katriya (She was Mark's father ex-fiance or former fiance)

2. She(the unknown person) is related to the guy (Bee's cousin).

3. The "unknown person" was also "lover" of Pramook.

4. Pramook is secretly in love with Seeumprai.

(Seeumprai is still Bee's mother, with Grandma other son.)

Now the lady at the very bottom is Grandma's friend.

1. Her daughter is Bee's teacher.

2. The teacher is co-worker to the sister of Bee's friend.

3. The teacher is also friend to Mark's friend.

The rest is the same... beside it mentioning the person that is in love with May is also friend to Bee.

And Sunny "like" Bee. :rofl:

(In the older version he ended up with Bee's friend. And Mark's friend, I believe ended up with the friend's sister)

Let me know if you still confuse. :lol2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching episode 1. :) Felt bad for Boy that girl cheated on him.So, he is not a player in here right?

cecilia

Staff member
thank you Maya, you're such a sweetheart -- my savior!

So many lines, so many connections -- it sure makes my head goes in circle but i understood it better now lol ..
i blame it on this 'UNKNOWN/FIANCE' person so indeed BEE AND MARK are cousin which will later be reveal (or probably not) that her mother is adopted (i sure hope so)

Anyway, THANK YOU .. THANK YOU *hug*

little

sarNie Adult
i;m not liking may and vi right now don't know who's worst? with these types of girls/people who do u think is worst? yeah i'm not liking boy character helping vi out when he knows how she is but i think that's his plan to let vi have nobody/nothing. I don't understand when mark and vi was going to school and were dating doesn't she know that boy is rich and how come she let him go... luv it cant get enough. it's funny with bee and attit swam at the end telling him to hold his thai short so his little friend doesn't let go etc another satisfying is atit to let something happen to her instead of saying negative things to others and boy look was like how could u even say that to a person and this person is your cuz

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am more than ever confused. I guess because the past is not yet cleared. It is still building up. This is quite an intense lakorns, so I guess I understand why before the lakorn aired, they only showed the same part between Boy and Margie. Noticed how Boy, his character starts with a M (Mark/Margie) and Margie, her character starts with a B (Bee/Boy) LOL

Anyways today episode got me curious and confused. Was the two previous versions this complicated?

May hasn't crossed the line yet. I can understand where she's coming from. Cut her some slacks. She had been spoon fed by her mother about her grandmother and father playing favoritism. And I sort of blame the grandmother, her mother and her father for the way she was raised. She isn't actually that bad... yet. Talk about Wee, OMG I hate her!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks SmileBo and Maya for clearifications! lol, yest, i think that no matter what, I will still love this couple--Mark and Bee, so I suppose I'll just suppress my confusion for now and enjoy the show.

definitely have to agree tho that Wi is one character I can't stand watching. so slutty and manipulative and selfish...and the kind that makes me fastforward her scenes even at the risk of not understanding future scenes lol.

will be awaiting the fabulous subs at viki!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The thing about May is that she didn't annoy me so bad until today. The fact that she said "You can't report her missing because if she disappeared in a bad way then it will ruin my reputation."

That was just wow. Then she was like she could have been murdered and raped it's going to destroy our family name. >.< For me that was uh.. I understand why she is kind of hostile towards Bee, but that statement pushed her over the line to me lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
who knew Margie and First would look cute together !?
I am loving them AHHAHA

But OMG Boy is so charming :cloud9:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
The thing about May is that she didn't annoy me so bad until today. The fact that she said "You can't report her missing because if she disappeared in a bad way then it will ruin my reputation."

That was just wow. Then she was like she could have been murdered and raped it's going to destroy our family name. >.< For me that was uh.. I understand why she is kind of hostile towards Bee, but that statement pushed her over the line to me lol.
its all gonna come back to her.. shes gonna go missing.. and she gonna disappeared in a bad way(kidnapped and raped)

so who is destroying the family name now May...
btw.. im soo loving this.. i love all three version of it!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahaha as much as I don't like May I don't like that that happened to her. She's a B word and all, but no one deserves that. I do see what you're saying though lol

oh and o/t Hi N'Moeeee!

little

sarNie Adult
just watch ratree samorn with bargie i luv them so comfy with each other and boy and margie is so funny they sparks

cecilia

Staff member
Sharing this for the fans here -- post in viki front page:

Sorry if the info are wrong -- i'm just taking what's written on there before ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I give up. Woke up at 6 this morning. But it was freezing like crazy. I guess too much traffic?