[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
why is May always ruining my mood? she and her mom know no shame! hmph.

Sunny...forever my love! lol he's a great guy.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love this Lakorn. Why? Because no matter how much things are getting depressing, they never fail to give us an episode of fun, happiness, and cuteness. :) This Lakorn ROCKS. :D
Anyways, omg. May is such a psycho. I can't believe she threatened the maid. She should start accepting reality. She's not gonna get everything she wants. Can't wait until she gets a miscarriage. Leave Mark and Bee alreadyyyy!
Talking about Bee and Mark, they were so cute and silly. I love them. From the gas station to the beach, everything was just so nice. :) i was blishing like crazy when he lifted her. Lol but I was so sad when she ran out of the divorce room balling like crazy. It was so heartbreaking. );
I love Sunny! He is the cutest and funniest guy ever. He always make my day. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So much to say on this episode I shall come back later and post thoughts but I love the scene where Bee ran out of the car to Mark. It was so sad >.<

Also notice how Atit LOL he says that he is too soft for Bee which is true, but when it comes to May Atit sure does show emotions and anger LOL

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Another cute scene I like is when Bee announced she will have a farang boyfriend when she studies aboard and possibly settle down aboard for good. lol. Mark was like those farang have beards so she'll probably be reminded of him. lol. I adore these two because in the midst of heartache, they still find ways to tease one another. lol. Love the forehead kiss when Bee was alseep and loved when Bee caressed Mark's face when he 'slept'.

cecilia

Staff member
Another cute scene I like is when Bee announced she will have a farang boyfriend when she studies aboard and possibly settle down aboard for good. lol. Mark was like those farang have beards so she'll probably be reminded of him. lol. I adore these two because in the midst of heartache, they still find ways to tease one another. lol. Love the forehead kiss when Bee was alseep and loved when Bee caressed Mark's face when he 'slept'.
i have a good laugh out of this too .. so funny she couldn't answer him back lol

anyway, i like how SUNNY retort back to May by saying in her face that what she's doing right now is forcing MARK and that Mark's doing this out of pitiful too lol .. in your face! Love that victory feeling!

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
I'm totally going to miss this lakorn. I can't believe its coming to an end :tearybye: . I'm going to miss Bargie too. They did a superb job in this. & Athit he is such a true gentleman :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiyahh.. i want to watch today's ep so bad.. but i keep having stuff do... nooooo!!! @_____________@ i shall make time for this in a bit.. or so i hope.. eek!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
oh my god, I am so behind in posting my comment, which I should have done right after the epi ended last night.

you guys mentioned almost all favorite scenes.In ep 14, I love all scenes of Boy and Margie. Actually I was quite pissed that they inserted Fon's sister divorce in here--It should have been done way earlier to cut down unimportant scene when all I need is margie and boy plus sunny and maybe tot and uncle Mee (May and her mum should just disappear and hope they dont show up at all after the miscarriage scene--sound mean but I dont want to see them)

hey, I also love the scene where he met bee for the first time after the willing scene--it was so beautifully made when we see him at her back reflecting from the mirror and then he hugged her and then carry her--that's just sweet. And Sunny said pretend that came late and allow Mark to carry bee out--it is funny. the scene where boy and margie talk about how they impressed each other--I was a bit surprise as I thought it should be in the last epi. But I guess the marriage, boat scene and hopefully another willing night in the same place (this time I demand shirtless boy!.

All in all I love these last two epis which really make us go through emotional roller coaster mixing sweetness, innocent love and willing scene (with no shirtless boy), confession, divorce and separation (it is unexpected to see bee run from her car to hug mark--so heartbreaking), friendship, sympathy (toward May which she somehow doesnt reserve it), family love (bee and her family love May and secretly scarify for her, fun (credited to Sunny and the little dirty joke of Mark), and evil from May and her mum. I love and hate this lakorn to make me through so much emotion in the last epis while it was quite relaxing in the start.

I cant praise enough on Boy's and Margie's performance. I used to admirer Boy for his role with Vicky which he was so convincing of portraying a loving yet violent husband when his wife cheated on him but the storyline sucked. I liked Margie in her role with Aum as a newbie. And now I am officially Boy's and Margie's fan!

roselovesice

I don't even know what to say anymore about this lakorn. It's so indescribable. :crush:

BARGIE IS JUST SOOOO AMAZINGLY ADORABLY CUTE. :heart:

You can't deny it. I want MORE of Bargie so bad now...even though the lakorn hasn't end yet..but it is tmr. I'm desperate for MORE of them! :D

I want SHIRTLESS BOY TOO! SHOW US THE LOVE (Marks). :drool: :woot2: :coverlaf: lol

I keep Calling Boy "MARK" these past weeks. Their characters are REALLY getting to me. I hardly call First, First anymore. :loool:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
now I really cant stop myself from stalking and posting on this thread (bear with me as I usually dont love writing)

It is on the age gap of Bee and Mark. Ten years apart might make one party seems superior then the other but in this case it is different. I see two teenagers falling in love from their shy and awkward restaurant scene to the willing scene and beach confession scene. I remember in Saranyu's version, it seems like sex bounds the two together as after a R scene he became smitten with her and many kissing and physical scenes follows; it marks Saranyu quite an open pervert. In this version, I love how the production team use love as the real binding of the two and Boy as Mark here is an introvert yet sweet pervert (from his teasing scenes with bee). It is a bittersweet romance. Mark, despite his age comparing to Bee, acts equally silly and innocent as bee does--the way he touch her, kissing her head, watching her sleep, treating her like a little fragile doll--if we dont call it tenderness and love I dont know what else to call it. I guess love makes people become silly and childish at the same time. While Bee, despite her age, with some childish yet lovely behaviour is so mature when it comes to relationship and love. She loves Mark but she chose and encouraged him to do the right things. This is why I hate May of using her look and education, and career path to put herself above everyone else. she should be ashamed of herself that a 18 years old bee (not really properly study in a college)knows better what is right/wrong then a master graduate like her.

I forgot to praise the director of choosing boy to play this role (despite his non barang look). He has a beard face to make him look manly yet his facial complexion if carefully studied is so innocent and cute and his sweet teary eyes can easily move us fans. Margie at the same time shows her how lovely and cute she is as sunny said she has a charm that once you discover you cant go back and love selfish and egoist May. If I were Mark, I would also never ever stop loving sweet and caring bee.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol even though I'm totally in love with the Mark-Bee couple, Athit continues to light up the screen as you've all said. he's aware of everyone's emotions, especially his Boobi and when he began to realize Mark likes her too he was like "Boobi, your charms are strong." He's silly and at the same time the sweetest mature guy. I can't wait to watch all the lovey dovey in ep.14 but I promised not to spoil myself before the subs were out. Will be worth the wait, I'm so thankful for the viki team!

seriously need another Bargie lakorn after this. I don't mind waiting a while either, as long as it happens!

roselovesice

You guys always say everything. :thumbsup:

I can't believe we're near the end already. Just a couple more hours and then it's gonna be over. :cry1:
We've come a long way and so have Mark-Bee & Sunny. :) :wink:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
my heart was aching so much through out todays episode.
My eyes were just T________________T omgggg too romantic too
Agreed, BARGIE'S performance is superb.
I love the bathroom part. That part got me smiling like crazy !
And the car part..don't wanna spoil it to those who havent watched it yet.
My heart is aching maaaaak mak !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i swear i've tried to watch today's ep so many times already and i always got disturbed.. i literally was going crazy because i knew i was gonna miss some bargie sweetness :[ and i did.. lol.. but caught up and was like.. goodness i will definitely miss the two!! finished today's raw ep, will be waiting for the subs later..

kyahhh.. i will be in another gif mode :)

and goodness, bargie's acting in here is just so superb.. i can feel all the emotions they give out!!

and also.. i love how everything khun Sunny does is always right :) But please don't get with May. Like I stated many times, Sunny is too darn good for her!!! hmph!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i forgot to say this..

i wish i would get proposals by p'thot & p'athit.. lmao.. may doesn't deserve those proposal at all.. argh.. i can't believe it's really ending for reals :( i will miss the cast crew so much!!!!!

SUNNNYYYYY!!!! MARK & BEE!!!!!!! <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ What do you mean? Do you want to watch this lakorn? If so, you can watch it on youtube.

There's many youtube uploaders. Here's a link to the lakorn playlist :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/thinkjadenXD#grid/user/4E960089E77ED920

If you want to watch this lakorn english subbed, you can watch it here on viki.

http://www.viki.com/channels/3962-roi-marn-2011

cecilia

Staff member
For the fans-- i sure hope they get good rating like Boy wish for :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7Av-joYUg