[Ch3] Ruen Rissaya (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

tinah

sarNie Coma
from Oho mag. i think its a remake?
ผู้จัดนัแสดงคนเก่ง"ตุ๊ก จันทร์จิรา จูแจ้ง" แพลนทำละครเรื่องใหม่"เรือนริษยา" http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11706698/A11706698.html#"]
[/url] http://contact.pantip.com/"]
[/url]
ผู้จัดคนเก่ง"คุณตุ๊ก จันทร์จิรา จูแจ้ง" วางแพลนทำละครเรื่องใหม่ต่อจาก"รักสุดปลายฟ้า" นั้นคือ "เรือนริษยา" โดยในส่วนพระ-นางยังไม่ลงตัว แต่มีแว่วๆว่า คุณตุ๊ก จันทร์จิรา จะกลับมาแสดงละครอีกครั้ง ในละครเรื่องนี้

ที่มา :: นิตยสาร OHO Live ฉบับที่ 95

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tuk Janejira Jujaeng has a plans for another lakorn after Ruk Sood Plai Fah and that lakorn is "Ruen Rissaya." (House of Envy) As for the leading actors that has not yet been finalized, but there are signs that Khun Tuk Janejira will make an acting comeback in this lakorn.

Is pretty much what it says. I'm not sure if it's a remake or not because the title sounds so similar to many other lakorns lol. I know it's based on a novel, but I don't know about remake maybe it is a remake with a slightly different name?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think the article say Khun Tuk Janjira might come act in this lakorn. Wonder who the pra'nang is. I think it might be Matt since Khun Tuk worked with her a couple times already. I don't think this is a remake, theres no lakorn with that name.

tinah

sarNie Coma
A come back for tuk? I do miss her acting. Maybe she can choose matt! She should be avaliable soon

Thanks tina

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes more Matt! I want a Matt and Grate reunion in a more dramatic lakorn and this could be it! Well, it would be refreshing to see Matt with someone else too. You know I wouldn't mind seeing Matt and Nadech or Matt and Boy. I think it'd be cute if it were Matt and Ken Phu. (If his acting improves). It's going to be great seeing Tuk back in lakorns too!

Edit: Another important detail I forgot to mention in the translation. Tuk will be directing the lakorn ^.^ or producing. I'm not sure what they mean by "Poo Jat" because it can go either or. Some people mention producer as producer but some use Poot Jat as either director or producer so I get confused.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Seem like it'll be a period lakorn or something. I wanna see matt in a period for once. She needs to be in another challenging role.

I also get confused when they say "poo jat" it could be either director and producer

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope for Matt to be in here too, beside the one with Chaikrit she don't have any lakorn lined up. And, it be good to see her in a period genre.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh wow action lakorn and the signs of Matt as nang'ek then as 4 pra'ek I'm rooting P'Pope or P'Rome
I didn't get a chance to Rome in mook liam petch but this I am wanting to see him specially if his with Matt she's my favourite

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad Tuk's company is doing more lakorns. I like a lot of their work. It's likely that she'll try to get Matt again, and if Matt's schedule is clear, I hope they give her a new p'ek. I do like her with Grate but she needs a different co-star now. Don't know if Tuk can get Nadech though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm glad Tuk's company is doing more lakorns. I like a lot of their work. It's likely that she'll try to get Matt again, and if Matt's schedule is clear, I hope they give her a new p'ek. I do like her with Grate but she needs a different co-star now. Don't know if Tuk can get Nadech though.
oh yeah Nadech but I think Matt she's huge tall for him Matt has huge long legs what about Rome/Matt they both tall

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Nadech won't suit her physically but acting wise he's probably past Mark, Boy and Ken. Mario won't suit Matt either. They should get Nat Maurice. I like him and he will suit Matt.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, Nadech won't suit her physically but acting wise he's probably past Mark, Boy and Ken. Mario won't suit Matt either. They should get Nat Maurice. I like him and he will suit Matt.
oh Nat Maurice his real tall too from his profile said his 186cm

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Nat and Matt were in last year's calendar and she was lying across his legs. They looked cute.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I hope it's Matt I want to see her with older generation p'ek such as Ken, Aum, Por T even Rome would good too. If that is not possible then I want to see her with Pope or First.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I want Matt to be n'ek too. with Great will be good, but then yeah want to see her with new p'eks too, wanna see her pair with Pope, Boy, or Por. i like khun Tuk's lakorns too.