[CH3] Ruk Diew Khong Janjira (Thanud Lakorn)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I loved this lakorn! Willy was perfect like always and Joy was cute back then too. It's going to be hard to compare with Willy.

It's Pa'Jaew? Oh lawd I hope it's not Nadech and Yaya. I can take one or the other but not both together anymore.

For the little girl, Araya, I want Kat from Tang Pan Kammathep to play her. That kid is so adorable.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
More Joy lakorns being remade??? Then, she did have some awesome lakorns. I hope it is people I can stand as well! Yeah No Yaya and Nadech together. I like them really I do, but I don't want to look up their wiki years from now and see that 80% of their lakorns were with each other. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was good up to the point where Willy got blind, then it felt like it was senselessly dragging. Though I felt like the romance development kind of was weird, Willy was all of a sudden physically affectionate with Joy with no build up of it. Hopefully Pa Jaew can improve upon the flaws but knowing him, he might just add more flaws. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah I'm like the opposite of you guys cus I do want NY in here since I didn't really watch any of their previous lakorns together. Taam rak keun jai made me adore Nadech and I liked Yaya in her first lakorn with Rome. The pranang in this are more mature so I don't mind seeing them take on this role. If not them together then I want to either see Nadech with Namtarn or Ken T with Yaya. :) As long as it isn't Taew. I really like her but she already has a lot of lakorns, that girl needs to chill a bit lol. Oh and no James Ji!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
One of my favorites! I swear I am reliving my childhood with all Joy's classic dramas being remade. Willy was such a stud back then! Knowing Paajaew, we can already guess who he'll cast in here

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pra'ek is supposed to be about 10 years older. So, I want an older pra'ek to make it somewhat like the old version. I don't want to throw two baby face and hope it works. It annoyed me to no end when they remake a lakorn and take what is important out...and the lakorn just turned stupid.

Joy was young and cute in here...and Willy is Willy lol. And that's another thing. If you are making a Willy's lakorn make it worth while. The pra'ek has big shoes to fill. So, throwing just anybody doesn't work.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
What's the storyline? Seems like there's a baby involved?!? ^_^ I want a Great or Preem reunion, or Great with someone younger, such as Mint. Knowing the producer, not that much hope for me though. I'll wait until cast is confirmed to judge this lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I haven't seen any of Will and Joys remakes that are good yet so I have no hopes for any good remakes of theirs.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh finally they are remaking this. I had asked for it to be remade. But I guess I'm going to be disappointed if the pairing is Yadech. Hopefully it's not. I like them together, but I prefer them apart for now. Like many of you had said. I don't want to look back and see that most of their lakorns are with each other. I want them to expand their experiences with other actors and actresses too. Hopefully it's someone I like though. I wouldn't mind Great or Pope as pra ek, since they are the only two older pra ek's that I actually really like in Ch 3. As of nang ek, Bella, Mew Nittha, and Namtarn would be okay.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's the Thai adaptation of Jane Eyre.

P'ek is Jao Rangsimun and n'ek is Janjira. She's an orphan and gets sent to a boarding school by her greedy relatives where she meets p'ek. She thinks p'ek is the gardener. He feels sorry for her and thinks she's a cute kid so he becomes her benefactor anonymously. She thinks the person who is looking after her is this old uncle type and they communicate by mail for years. Once she grows up and graduates p'ek arranges a job for her as Araya's governess. She thinks Araya is his daughter.

The story kind of follows the book plot from that point when she gets to Burma, except that the crazy wife is not p'ek's but his twin brother that died and Araya is his niece. It's a lot less dramatic too. P'ek is more comedic and light-hearted whereas Rochester was straight up brooding anti-hero.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm fan of Jane Eyre; when I find out Thai has their version of Jane Eyre I was really happy. After I watched the Lakorn I was disappointed. Willy was handsome in here but the story line was not as interesting as I had expected.

SymbolLove

sarNie Egg
The part of this drama is wearing Myanmar dress and Myanmar wedding dress i come from Myanmar i think. Mario and mint good character. Mario myanmar fanclub alot and now twosprit's love drama is Myanmar fanclub like mint Chalida alot.....hope mario and mint in here for Myanmar fanclub.please this couple in here .

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If this is P'Jaew than maybe it will be someone he work before (bias) but hey, i could be wrong. But to what I know every Thai actress in ch.3 is book, NO?  :scratchhead2:  Well, beside the senior actress but as to what i know everyone such as the young generation is book up! 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
symbollove said:
The part of this drama is wearing Myanmar dress and Myanmar wedding dress i come from Myanmar i think. Mario and mint good character. Mario myanmar fanclub alot and now twosprit's love drama is Myanmar fanclub like mint Chalida alot.....hope mario and mint in here for Myanmar fanclub.please this couple in here .
Are you from Myanmar lol I never knew nice to meet you! I'm also from Myanmar.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
If this is P'Jaew than maybe it will be someone he work before (bias) but hey, i could be wrong. But to what I know every Thai actress in ch.3 is book, NO?  :scratchhead2:  Well, beside the senior actress but as to what i know everyone such as the young generation is book up!
The new newbies aren't all book up like chippy, diana, oom, and ect. I'm wondering if pa'Jeaw will get to choose, if so then yeah the one he would want in here are most likely booked up but if he doesn't get to choose then there's still plenty of newbies.