[CH3] Ruk Gun Punlawan (Feel Good Entertainment) : Nine Napat / Ice Preechaya

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh, Nine will make a good looking couple with Prang or Namtarn! He just need to gain a bit more muscle though, he’s too slender. I’ve only watched up to ep4. Didn’t get to the part Dew went back to his gf yet.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
O
Can you imagine Nine with someone gorgeous like Prang lol or Namtarn. Did it show why the GF went back to him? I might have missed some parts of the episodes this past weekend. I just saw that the gf went back to him.
Oooh Prang would be nice! I feel like the actress playing Pimmy looks similar to Namtarn so if you just take away her chubby cheeks you can imagine him with Namtarn haha.
Nah it didn't show, I think he dumped her and now she wants Dew back so he can support her again since he was so in love with her.

rae

sarNie Adult
This is my current lakorn obsession lol, at first I thought it was gonna be a nonsensical story since the trailer wasn't that good, but omg, after watching it out of curiosity, I'm hooked. I just finished watching episode five and I am surprised that I like it so much, I usually fast forward through the side characters, but they're pretty likeable here so I am watching everything lol.

I am not too fond of Pimmy though, she's a bit self centered because she knows Toon is put in a difficult position by Matt because he doesn't want Toon hanging around her. Yet when Matt catches them together, she doesn't make an effort to explain the situation and just leaves it all to Toon to deal with it (btw, it's not just once or twice).

Nine is doing great in his first role, I can see his appeal lol. He really is the full package: looks, height, voice, decent acting; he's versatile and I can see him doing dramatic stuff as well.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh yah, Pimmy annoys the eff out of me. She expects Toon to drop everything for her, like uh, work? Lol. Like girl, not everyone is born with a silver spoon like you lol.

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh yah, Pimmy annoys the eff out of me. She expects Toon to drop everything for her, like uh, work? Lol. Like girl, not everyone is born with a silver spoon like you lol.
My exact thoughts after watching episode six, Pimmy is ridiculous, she basically forced Toon into a corner: either come see her in half an hour (during working hours, and when Toon has said she has extra work to do) or she'll go find Toon at the zoo (and risk getting caught by Matt and then getting in more trouble). It didn't matter anyway because Rose saw them together and told Matt anyways; Toon is a good person because she kept Pimmy's secret, while Pimmy has never extended the same courtesy to her and keeps getting her into either weird situations and messes but never helps with the fallout. And all this over some unrequited love where she doesn't even know if he even likes her, and she's whining about how he still cares so much for his ex-wife and child. :rolleyes:

And yay, Matt is obviously feeling something for Toon. He's so jealous that she's going around seeing girls behind his back. :risas3:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Jealous/possessive Matt is actually the best, because he does everything he can to either be in Toon's personal space, make sure he inserts himself somehow so she's far away from the male/female or has to have some type of skinship with her...those scenes in Ep 8 where they're at his mothers house are the best!!!

twister02

M♥K
I'm in Ep 4 now and so far so good. Sometimes when Matt gets angry his voice cracks tho it's awkward but it's also funny for me. I really like Ice in this. She's really great in comedy and Nine is so handsome. I also like how light it is. Loving all the characters so far.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I think there's actually supposed to be 14 eps of this? Cause I was on the Thairat news page that posts up eps/chapters of currently airing dramas and this one has 14 showing

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: I love when he says her name angrily, Tulleeyana :love:
Remember when matt got stress with toon's answer about her relationship with pimmy, he called her toonlayani & toon quickly said her name is toonlayana. LOL. That was so funny

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Episode 10 was such a spazz fest! All the skinship and sizzling stares, the villagers assuming they're married, and Matt's smugness getting to be around Toon. And he called her "my woman" before correcting himself hahahaha.

I'm so glad he's not being fake about his feelings - I was expecting he would be like those Korean p'ek who bullies her. Instead, he takes care of her and wants to be around her, even knowing she might still choose Nat.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope I am wrong, but I think the summary sometimes include sections from multiple part. I read the summary for episode 10 and it ends on something that is happening in tomorrow's episode. I feel sorry for Matt lol. He ends up falling in love with the person who stole his ex-gf lol. Now, he knows what everyone sees in her. Toon seems like such a simple character, but she is actually really complex. She has a weakness that makes her charismatic to men, but she also has a strength that makes her appealing to women. Her hair is finally going to be long tomorrowwwwwwwwww. I feel that they should end it at 14 because there is still alot that needs to unfold.
Matt still has to find out his father is sick, and maybe realize that his parent's divorce wasn't what he thought.
Rose and Nat still needs to develop
Pimmy and Chon
Pretty sure Taksa will try to ruin the Blue Sea World project

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Ive waited long enough for this drama to air and now i cant believe that we are almost at the end of it.

I agree with the rest who loves it when Nine calls her tonolayana hahaha its sweet but manly at the same time...

I also agree that his role is not the typical Paek who will just teas the girl. I love that he is showy and touchy heheh

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ep 10 hit all the right notes for me, there's a whole lot of cuteness and skinship, neither of them being able to confidently pull off that they aren't attracted/going to get married, Matt taking such amazing care of Toon (like he has so many feels for her) ALL OF THE SCENES WITH MATT SMIRKING AT TOON AND OMG I REPLAYED THAT "MY WOMAN" PART I do wish SOMEONE had picked up on it and commented/shown it in a flashback. He's honestly just taking such good care of her and his feelings are written all over his face. I love that her friends pointed out that she says she loves Dew but her eyes follow Matt. Also this running theme of Matt saving her is awesome, I wish he had been there to hear her say thanks.

Thai wiki page for this drama also shows 14 eps so at least we know the ending won't be rushed

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The family drama/ daddy issues are so boring. Why would you hide your illness from your son when you know it creates misunderstanding and drama? What's up with Shawn getting mad at Matt for not knowing their dad's in the hospital -- of course he didn't realize it! Smh. Matt is a bit dramatic with his parents' divorce but his dad isn't very mature about it either.

Anyway, how much time is supposed to have passed? How did Toon's hair grow so fast haha. They are so cute. There's no hiding how soft-hearted they are with each other. They have such a shared passion, and he cannot stay away from her. Every time he comes to see her at his mom's house he looks so excited until he sees Nat there.
Montree commented on how Matt's the boss yet he seems to have a hand in everything at work...because he wants to be near Toon! Montree and Tho are hilarious. I wish we had more scenes of these two scouting out Matt and Toon, instead of Pimmy and Shawn's sad love story.

I agree, how come no one caught Matt slipping up calling Toon his woman, and how did the two of them just further their kiss??