[CH3] Ruk Gun Punlawan (Feel Good Entertainment) : Nine Napat / Ice Preechaya

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
So I've just discovered how young the characters actually are, and I don't know why I thought they were older. Matt is 25 and Toon is 23 ( so Nine and Ice are both 4 years older/younger than their characters) somehow I thought they were the same age but in some scenes you can see how innocent Toon is. 25 and a CEO already! Plus a vet! I don't think you see many of those in real life :confused12:. As for P'Nut he's only a year older than Matt while Rose is an undetermined age of 23-25 :risas3: which tbh sounds like her character because she wouldn't ever reveal how old she is.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Depends on the country, some countries you can enter the program at the age of 18. Some, you'd barely be finishing your bachelor's around 23/24 lol.

At first this started off really shitty, not going to lie or sugarcoat it, but as it progressed, it got way better. I loved that we saw a love story unfold. I hate that no one understands Matt. He saw his mom die before his eyes, of course he is going to be slightly immature. Also, his dad never tried to clarify anything to him about his new family (I don't think). I am pissed at his family for hiding the dad's illness. Haven't they thought that if the surgery didn't go well, Matt will not even have had the chance to say goodbye to his father, like with his mother? Psychologically traumatize the guy, why don't ya'll? I love Rose, she says what she feels and she feels what she wants. I just hope next episode we will see Nat actually realize he likes rose and Toon as a friend.

rae

sarNie Adult
I remember Tor was gossiping about Matt and said that after his mom died, he got shipped off overseas, and by the time he came back to Thailand, his dad already has a new family. I completely understand why Matt would be acting out the way he is, he probably has lots of unresolved feelings that stem from his childhood trauma. You kinda get a glimpse into it during the argument with his dad where he says he wished he died in the accident with his mom. :(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay, I see you Nine. I see you. LOL Good thing I came across this lakorn because dang, I almost missed out on such a cute and funny lakorn. This is my first time seeing Nine, let alone know who he is. I've only heard of his name around AF but never checked him out. I really think he will make it far in his career. He's a pretty good actor so far considering this is his first pra'ake lakorn. I guess it does run in his family since his mother is an actress too. I love his deep voice. It's so manly. :love: I'm still shock that he's a year younger than me. They just keep getting younger and younger! It's driving me crazy. T_T lol Thank God the nang'ake is Ice and not some other new actress with poor acting or else I would've pass this lakorn already. Hehe. I am only up to episode 9, and he's so freakin' cute when he's jealous and being an opportunist. Nine is definitely my new found pra'ake from this new generation. I didn't think I would like any one after the whole 4HJHKK/JJ/JMA generation. Nine's got the whole package so far, although there are still room for improvement. He's doing very, very well. I have yet to cringe at his acting. :) lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Why does a "les" have to have short hair?
It's not really the lesbian thing, she was a "Tom" which is a different type of lesbian. In the U.S. I guess it would somewhat be referred to as "Butch." Cause, technically the girls who dated her, they were girly girls lol.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Why is Shawn yelling at Matt for not knowing his dad is having brain surgery? He was THERE when their dad said not to tell Matt because he didn't want his kid to feel like he had to care(break down and not be able to function)/didn't want to see Matt not care at all. In all honesty you can see the kid does care in his own way, his words are biting but when Shawn wasn't feeling well he told him to go home/signed his paperwork and everything for him. Give the kid a break

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ahhh, so his mom dies while they were still together. Didn't catch that part.
Makes the family drama all even more stupid.

These lakorn characters are always freaky young and yet top dog of their industry. I would like something more realistic more often... in their 30s and whatnot.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
tonight episode was such a heartbreaking episode. poor matt. looks like toon is not so excitedly in love with nat anymore. she seems drawn to matt and want to be with matt when matt is down, like when matt is always with her everytime she's in trouble and confuse about her relationship with nat. if only the story about her drowning in hua hin resurface again, then she will realize that nat is not the 1 that the gypsy told her in episode 1

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I expect they'll bring Hua Hin back up sometime soon as the drama starts to wind down. I do want to know why Nat didn't correct her/tell her at any point though that it wasn't him that saved her.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Toon's parents' wise words went nowhere, unfortunately..."One of the four should speak their true feelings, otherwise they'll keep getting mixed up."

In episode 11 when Matt drove Toon to Nat's house, he asked, "Will you be up there long?" "I'll just give him the rice and leave." "Then I'll wait for you."
It felt like he was really asking her if she would be in love with p'Nat for long, and that he was telling her he would wait for her to see his love...

Nine's voice could melt a girl's heart... Whenever Matt comments on Toon's behavior, or asks her a question, it's like he can't help putting some honey in his tone.

rae

sarNie Adult
I love Rose, she just speaks up her mind and is so honest with herself and her feelings. I think Nat is really compatible with her because he keeps her grounded and they are so comfortable and funny with each other. Now Nat needs to be honest with himself that he has fallen for Rose romantically and sort out what he needs to with Toon.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
What magical hair growing products is Toon using that her hair grew that long and looks that good in 4-5 months???

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No, the real question is: How often was Toon cutting her hair throughout the whole lakorn up until her hair started to grow? LOL I am pretty sure some time flew by during the first like 10 episodes. Her hair would've grew by then. They should've been natural about it instead of doing so many time skips and then bam! She now has long hair and wears more womanly clothes.

I like Rose too. I was surprise that her name was Rose 'cause you know, my name is Rose too. :) Made me love Namcha's character even more. lol Someone needs to be upfront about their feelings. At least Rose confessed already. Those other 3 need to say something so that this whole love circle? square? can finally stop. lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
AB99BB02-25D9-401F-BB59-DFBEF2ADE86C.jpeg Are their ratings in the 4s? If so, this lakorn is getting higher ratings than Mai/Mints lakorns for ch3. That’s a surprise.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I’m wondering if the better rating is because it’s something new and different. The other two are remakes with melodramatic endings with good actors/actresses but this one is something fresh coming out of ch3 that is probably drawing in the young and older generations. Good for Nine’s first lakorn.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
It could be a combo of a lot of things. The new faces to drama land in Nine and Ice (because she's technically more movies and has only been in one drama before this I think). Also the combo of Nine and Ice, this being Nine's first drama and his first lead role. The different storyline and the setting which hasn't been done before. I think it's also lighter than the other two which are drama heavy so you can just watch and enjoy and ship without really wanting to slap someone in the face.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am watching just nine's parts lol. I think his popularity helps as well. He has lots of followers before this lakorn and most probably excited to watch his first lakorn. When they did the channel 3 concert or whatever the event was, nine basically got the loudest cheer so his fans probably is loyal enough to stick with him and his first lakorn. He will be the "it" boy if channel 3 handle him right. He has lots of potential.