[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I would be surprised if Donut is the end, lol. However, I wouldn't like the sound of Mario and Donut though. Mario has a babyface and he suits the younger generation nang'eks more. Even if he dresses in a suit he still looks like a baby.
i know hey Mario has such a baby face but look back before Alex pair up with Pat she
was like 4 years older anyway Donut she's just a rumor cos they haven't found anyone
yet

tinah

sarNie Coma
that would be great to see donut back to a n'ek role again and the lakorn can finally air prime time. but then again, she looks really mature with the short hairdo, so she would look older than mario

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that would be great to see donut back to a n'ek role again and the lakorn can finally air prime time. but then again, she looks really mature with the short hairdo, so she would look older than mario
yeah i wanna see her back to prime time n'ek too wanna see her pair with either
Great or Rome since they're all about the same age as her and has the very mature looks

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah i think Donut would look great with Great or Rome! She needs more n'ek roles. If they give her braids or something i think she and Mario could work.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^i doubt it. He would have to fly to china if he's really gonna starr in the movie. Plus, there's rumor that the phillipines wanted him to model for the clothes. He's gonna go inter lol
it's confirmed about the endorsing a clothing brand. this 2011's season here in the philippines is the battle of the stars you know. but PENSHOPPE doesn't fail to endorse as always, BENCH got Bruno Mars for this season only. but PENSHOPPE brought Ed Westwick this season... and as their season continues, Mario Maurer joins the penshoppe campaign.

aside from endorsing PENSHOPPE. Mario's management here in the philippines PUBLICITY ASIA just talked to the bosses of ABS-CBN network, where Mario's "crazy little called love" was aired. PA chooses ABS-CBN network to work with for a possible philippine movie. the only tentative announcement there is a television project in ABS-CBN... because Mario i think signed a contract only to endorse a clothing brand plus a movie.

the script is actually ready and PA's PR Joyce Ramirez is now in Bangkok... she's going to meet up with Mario on Aug.4 if im not mistaken. because someone tweeted her if Mario's coming over on Aug.4 but not. instead, Joyce came over to BKK to meet up with Mario. this is to discuss endorsing the penshoppe and an upcoming philippine movie. which he is required to learn the language.

the script is ready and Mario just have to read it, Joyce gave him the privilege to choose if who among the FILIPINO ACTRESSES in ABS-CBN network he wants to work with.

since a lot of filipinos addicted to twitter site, Joyce made a survey that their top picks actresses for Mario's movie are Sarah Geronimo, Erich Gonzales and Anne Curtis. later, the survey became so open to other filipino actresses.

but as the survey ends, Erich trended the twitter worldwide during july 24 and that made Joyce tweeted that she was chosen to starred with mario. however, we all know that it's just a survey. there's no final decision yet.

Joyce talked to the bosses of Star Cinema productions owned by ABS-CBN network. the production chooses Erich as they suggested it to Joyce. because aside from reading the script, Erich suits the role and really has the filipina looks.

every news about Erich these days includes the news with possible team up mario maurer in a movie. also she found out already about the news and even her couldn't say much if there's no official announcement. also since it's a philippine movie, Mario's required to learn the language.

she told that media that she'll be happy to pair up with mario since she's a fan of him.
http://asianfuse.tv/media/1679/%5BSubs%5DStar_Patrol:_Erich_Gonzales_to_starred_with_Mario_Maurer_in_a_Movie_Project/

I want to see Mario with Yaya for once too but seeing her schedule booked like this she can't be in this. Let's see there's Mint C, Mint N (no one would probably want to see her though LOL), Kim, Marie, Margie, I can't think of no
more....
i want to see Mario pair up with Yaya... but i know that she always belongs to Nadech. and if it's between Mario and Nadech. i want Yaya to end up with Nadech. :p

jjinxx

^lol bellefire, you said it perfectly. Yadech can never be beat but for sure they all will work with a variety of people so i think Mario and Yaya would make an interesting pair they are both talented.

Wow, kudos to Oh, he is making a big hit! Can't wait to see him in this lakorn--it will be comedy right?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^lol bellefire, you said it perfectly. Yadech can never be beat but for sure they all will work with a variety of people so i think Mario and Yaya would make an interesting pair they are both talented.

Wow, kudos to Oh, he is making a big hit! Can't wait to see him in this lakorn--it will be comedy right?
yes jjinxx comedy and plus some romance too i wanna see Mario pair with Mint C yaya
she's more look to western cos the n'ek is chinese

nikki1786

LizQuen

yes jjinxx comedy and plus some romance too i wanna see Mario pair with Mint C yaya
she's more look to western cos the n'ek is chinese
oooooohhhhh im like putting the picture of mario right next to Mint C... they also look good together. ;)

jjinxx

Oh yeah Alice i remember that n'ek is chinese for here so either Mint C or Taew would be cute. I want to see Mint given another chance at lead.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^i'll go for Mint C then... :p because i always wanted to see Taew pair up with Mark. so might as well they swap the lurrrrveeee teams. ;)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Since they wanted to make this remake, Mint C is the only one I can picture in here. I think it's about time she have her own lakorn where she's n'ek. I want to see her and Mario, and he will defiantly look older than her but they will look so cute. To be honest I would like them to pair in an even better storyline but oh well. Also want to see Yaya and Mario pair in the future too...like a slap/kiss or revenge/romance type of lakorn. Well hope they will do a better job with this remake, and I really hope it's Mint C. I like Taew, but they can wait to be pair up again in another interesting storyline.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Pattapee Leh Ruk ruined Mint's chance as n'ek. Poor Mint, that stupid Good Feeling messed up your chances. Maybe after Tawan Dued they will reconsider her as n'ek.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, Cupid Candy. Good feeling and PLR definitely ruined Mint's chance as nangek, sadly. However, I hope that she will prove others wrong with her upcoming lakorns, Tawan Dued and Rak Pathiharn. Kim and Mint are the only two that have not recieved full nangek status.

jjinxx

I've been rewatching PLR, giving it another chance to see if i missed out on something good in there or whatever, but sad to say the story and scenes were not satisfying and the love scenes were so out of place. The thing is though the love scenes happened ridiculously quick, i really liked the chemistry between Mteam. Mint is a good actress imo, but Good Feeling did a horrible job with her character, which basically ruined the lakorn, since not a lot of people were fond of Cha Aim. Plus they dressed her so plainly, her costume did not do Mint justice when she is so pretty. Ok, sry had to rant.

Mint and Mario both have that young look. If they get picked lol they will be another Mteam.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been rewatching PLR, giving it another chance to see if i missed out on something good in there or whatever, but sad to say the story and scenes were not satisfying and the love scenes were so out of place. The thing is though the love scenes happened ridiculously quick, i really liked the chemistry between Mteam. Mint is a good actress imo, but Good Feeling did a horrible job with her character, which basically ruined the lakorn, since not a lot of people were fond of Cha Aim. Plus they dressed her so plainly, her costume did not do Mint justice when she is so pretty. Ok, sry had to rant.

Mint and Mario both have that young look. If they get picked lol they will be another Mteam.
It's alright, jinxx. PLR and Good Feeling did no justice to the actual PLR novel, and Mark and Mint as well... >.<

Good Feeling production doesn't need to be part of Ch3 series any longer! But sadly, Khun King will be part of this year new series too. Darn, Ch3 needs to get away from Good Feeling, lol. GF production hasn't proved to fans that they can produce a decent good lakorn, yet! >.< The only lakorn I saw by them was PLR but I've heard non-stop reviews about their previous lakorns already.

Jinxx, that's great it will be another MTEAM Mario & Mint. Ehe. I've always adore Mario from the start and wanted to see him in lakorns. Finally this year I get too 555. I wanna see him with Yaya too other than Mint C. I like Marie and Kim from the new generation too but their looks maturer than him.

If it was rumored that Khun Off wanted Mario and Taew, again then it's most likely her. She can film two lakorns at once because the only lakorn she's filming now is Phu Pha Prai Mai with Por.T^^

But I want to see Mario with different nang'eks since he's so busy with his movie career we won't see much that much in lakorns, most likely one a year or every other year na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha if Mint C n'ek then this will be a replacement of Mteam since Mario his a 'M' as
well