[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the teaser, Alice.

OMG. Mario's character seemed so gay in that teaser. I love Margie and she's so cute but she still looks heaps older than Mario. It's always going to be a challenge to find suitable n'eks for Mario because of his baby face.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the teaser, Alice.

OMG. Mario's character seemed so gay in that teaser. I love Margie and she's so cute but she still looks heaps older than Mario. It's always going to be a challenge to find suitable n'eks for Mario because of his baby face.
the older version Andrew role was like what Mario his portraying that is why he look
kind of gay
U welcome :welcome1: tipstar

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks dertaajaf!!! These pictures are super funny!! :lmao2: :loool: Mario, Gubgib and Margie have a great sense of humor! Looks like they are having fun!

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Gubgib,Mario and Margie look like they're having a lot of fun. Let's join in! HAHAHA.

Thanks for the pics!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hope this lakorn goes to the funny side not the silly and ridiculous side. I'm excited to see Oh onscreen once again.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3zry6XTq90&feature=g-u-u&context=G2d564fcFUAAAAAAAAAA

Im definately gonna watch this,seems funny :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It might just be me, but I am getting sick of seeing Gugib like everywhere with Mario. I know that they are dating, but give him space unless he enjoys it. But we rarely see Mario with Gugib on her set of lakorns. o_O

Yadechlover960

sarNie Egg
It might just be me, but I am getting sick of seeing Gugib like everywhere with Mario. I know that they are dating, but give him space unless he enjoys it. But we rarely see Mario with Gugib on her set of lakorns. o_O
lol I think he enjoys it naaa. both of them are happy together

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3zry6XTq90&feature=g-u-u&context=G2d564fcFUAAAAAAAAAA

Im definately gonna watch this,seems funny :thumbsup:
After watching this,I am so looking forward for it. I wasn't really "O M G" about it but then watching the clip changes my mind.I am so going to watch this when it air. So, in this lakorn pra'ek,Mario, is he like a loud mouth guy who falls in love if Margie which is the child of another person's who sale stuffs in the market where Mario sale stuffs too,right?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL I really really hope someone subs this. It looks like an easy-going funny lakorn with gukgik scenes. Mario looks like he's playing his character well and Margie looks so sweet and innocent. They're adorable together! LOL at the end of the bts when she was like "Usually I see Boy Pakorn" 555 she misses him, she just don't want to admit it!

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'm looking forward to this being a light-hearted lakorn, something along the lines of Wayupak Montra, but without the ghost story. Thanks for sharing the teaser.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Just saw the teaser for this, it looks really good and I really like the character that mario is playing. It seems very easy going and there will be lots of comedy :) I love how margie is like usually I see Boy Pakorn, it's a nice change and then she goes on to describe mario.
All of the teasers that they showed in Big Wig 3 look really interesting, let's hope the second half of the year as ones as interesting as the first half :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@bananacakes hope the faith will turn to miracle Nong Margie has found her 2nd best
match Mario 'the Margio' pair and her only number 1 forever is P'Boy 'Bargie' :thumbsup: