[Ch3] Ruk Lon Jai (Medtha Lae Mahaniyom)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
@ กระแสละครเรื่อง "ภพรัก" ดีเกินคาด งานนี้ "นก" สินจัย จึงขอจองตัวผู้กำกับ "ต้อม" ปิยะพันธุ์ กำกับต่ออีกในละครเรื่องใหม่ "รักล้นใจ" เจ้าค่ะ

khun Sinjai next project and the regissuer will be the same from Pop Ruk

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope its not Mark and even if his chosen he won't have time for another one since after Abb Ruk Online he has Buang Atitharn which he already started a workshop for the lakorn 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know their favorite child is Mark.. but I don't know if they'll be patient enough to wait for him.... who knows..

Anyways, I hope they cast other people... I wouldn't mind seeing some older n'eks/p'eks having comebacks :) <--- but I kind of doubt that'll happen though.. sigh..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't think of anyone so Mark might be it if his schedule is clear. 

I believe Mark has improved over the course of working with Medtha. Although I am thankful, I pray that it is someone else. And I hope it does not involve fighting or gun scenes. They really need to expand and experience with other ideas... I know Nok has Prissana, but I am currently speaking of what Medtha has completely produced as of today.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:

I believe Mark has improved over the course of working with Medtha. Although I am thankful, I pray that it is someone else. And I hope it does not involve fighting or gun scenes. They really need to expand and experience with other ideas... I know Nok has Prissana, but I am currently speaking of what Medtha has completely produced as of today.
he so use with working in medta lae that he got use to adjusting in action roles.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
fun said:

Actually Prissana is not under Nok'anymore. Its under Khun Ying Mangmoom production (PPTV) Num Sornram is praek

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh man if jalida pair up again, it'll be freaking awesome. But chances are slim so I won't hope for anything (I've learnt that the hard way).

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I read sth on pantip related to Khun Nok's project..And Pope & Taew is in that article in komchadluek but I can't understand exactly though
but it seems impossible for me, Taew still has 2 lakorn to film...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

KCL is a reliable source... but I don't think it'll happen unless they're willing to wait for Taew to finish her projects, she's still not even done her lakorn with Nadech and barely started on her lakorns with Andrew and Bomb.  

yeah truee...If Taew really accepts this one, then I have no words to say...Why they in such the rush though...Taew has so much lakorn line up..I can't even...
As much as fan want PopeTaew pair up together, I still don't think it'll happen anyway

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is this based on a novel? From ethaicd's summary it's about a woman who's a spoiled brat and thinks she can get any guy to love her. P'ek is someone that has to be close to her but he's trying not to fall in love with her cause she has a bad attitude and he doesn't want to be another one of her men. It's a modern-day lakorn done in the style of scandalous gossip rags of the rich and famous.

Sounds like a more raeng version of Kim's character in Raeng Pratana.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:
Is this based on a novel? From ethaicd's summary it's about a woman who's a spoiled brat and thinks she can get any guy to love her. P'ek is someone that has to be close to her but he's trying not to fall in love with her cause she has a bad attitude and he doesn't want to be another one of her men. It's a modern-day lakorn done in the style of scandalous gossip rags of the rich and famous.

Sounds like a more raeng version of Kim's character in Raeng Pratana.

Oh now I am more interested to see who they'll cast in the role. I liked Raeng Pratana so might like this one. Personally, it was my favorite lakorn with Kim. Nice to see that it'll be a different genre then this production usually does, unless of course they make the p'ek a cop lol. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh, so interested !!!! but who is the Cast ! I really want Jalida, but the role may not fit Mint as much .... Idk. But if Jalida was gonna go for another Lakorn, I want them in a much sweeter / cute one.