[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
There is already a "Marida" for Mario+Chalida.  Wouldn't Warida be too close to Marida? :wink:
What about Warinda? Sounds so pretty hahaha, i would like to name my daughter that. Omg look at us making a name for them before they're even paired up.

I like TopLida, sounds cute too.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
I think its pretty confirm now coz Mint's Mae just posted a picture of Top n Mint on IG qoute unqoute, "see you soon"... i think that pretty much sums it up it me

Coca

sarNie Adult
When they fitting ? because i don't see new information .. i think that they will fitting next month or next year

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Heidi said:
I honestly don't mind seeing Top and Mint, I mean yeah, wished he was taller, but it's all good. Plus, I honestly think it's very sweet and cute when someone asks when they will be lucky enough to be your pra''ek ;)
Rite!!! To was totally blushing for her when i saw that!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Heidi said:
I honestly don't mind seeing Top and Mint, I mean yeah, wished he was taller, but it's all good. Plus, I honestly think it's very sweet and cute when someone asks when they will be lucky enough to be your pra''ek ;)
Yes! I think he totally adore her! :) and they both have a lot of chemistry from the calendar signing. Mint get along with everyone! She always soo friendly, and when I saw her picture with P'Great ahhh they look good together too xD

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Heidi said:
Yes! I think he totally adore her! :) and they both have a lot of chemistry from the calendar signing. Mint get along with everyone! She always soo friendly, and when I saw her picture with P'Great ahhh they look good together too xD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for sharing Smilez!!  The cm is so cheesy and hilarious.. but yes.. it does help in picturing Mint for this role. XD

I watched the bts of Top, Taew, & Mint's calender shoot and... oh, Top & Mint looks so much better in motion.  Definitely looking forward to them :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L4WCxfUhnQ
cr:MarioTaew mtfc

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Top Jaron's interview.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151127/217578.html

"Rak Luong Rohng (love lost theater), I'm confirmed already. The fitting will be next month (Dec) and the title clearly say Rak Luong Rohng and theater in here is likay theater. N'ek is a very famous star but was born from a likay family. When she finished studying from abroad, she has forgotten about her family but P'ek is fascinated with likay and love N'ek family. P'ek volunteer to go find her and bring her back to surprise her family. At the same time N'ek has issue with the entertainment industry so she ran off and came back to hide at the family's house in the country side. In this lakorn, my profession is a lawyer. I don't have to sing likay but there may be one scene that I have to sing it. The complicated parts in the script are with Mint. According to the script, I'm calm and wealthy but live a simple life. This lakorn may be hard at how I'm going to make it different from other characters that I have played because I have played as a calm person before. The script, I'm supposed to be intelligent and picked on (N'ek). It's a romantic comedy but the drama parts are with N'ek."

"How do you feel about working with Mint?"

"It's really our 2nd lakorn together. The first one was Nuer Mek 2 but we didn't pair up. I think working with Mint will be easy because we are already close. I don't think we have to adjust that much. No, we haven't done any workshop yet but we have talked. Nong Mint told me she has to take dance and singing lessons and it's very hard. Dancing is nothing but Mint is concern with singing likay. I already heard the songs, and told her, hoo! You'll be dead (laugh). The acting skill, I believe in her because she can portray any characters. With dancing, she dances beautifully but I'm concern with her singing because she is already distorted with singing normal songs (laugh). But I think it'll be a good experience. At first I was stressed out too because I thought I have to sing likay in this lakorn. It turned out (I'm) lucky, I only have to sing in one scene. It's a good experience for us to be able to try something we haven't done before. "

-------Top, Top, Top, why do you have to be so honest about mint singing skill? Hahahahahaha
But seriously, the singing lesson must be paying off because I recently heard a few songs from Mint and it actually sounds good. I can't wait to see her in likay costume dancing and singing!________

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Hokulanii_ said:
Top Jaron's interview.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151127/217578.html

"Rak Luong Rohng (love lost theater), I'm confirmed already. The fitting will be next month (Dec) and the title clearly say Rak Luong Rohng and theater in here is likay theater. N'ek is a very famous star but was born from a likay family. When she finished studying from abroad, she has forgotten about her family but P'ek is fascinated with likay and love N'ek family. P'ek volunteer to go find her and bring her back to surprise her family. At the same time N'ek has issue with the entertainment industry so she ran off and came back to hide at the family's house in the country side. In this lakorn, my profession is a lawyer. I don't have to sing likay but there may be one scene that I have to sing it. The complicated parts in the script are with Mint. According to the script, I'm calm and wealthy but live a simple life. This lakorn may be hard at how I'm going to make it different from other characters that I have played because I have played as a calm person before. The script, I'm supposed to be intelligent and picked on (N'ek). It's a romantic comedy but the drama parts are with N'ek."

"How do you feel about working with Mint?"

"It's really our 2nd lakorn together. The first one was Nuer Mek 2 but we didn't pair up. I think working with Mint will be easy because we are already close. I don't think we have to adjust that much. No, we haven't done any workshop yet but we have talked. Nong Mint told me she has to take dance and singing lessons and it's very hard. Dancing is nothing but Mint is concern with singing likay. I already heard the songs, and told her, hoo! You'll be dead (laugh). The acting skill, I believe in her because she can portray any characters. With dancing, she dances beautifully but I'm concern with her singing because she is already distorted with singing normal songs (laugh). But I think it'll be a good experience. At first I was stressed out too because I thought I have to sing likay in this lakorn. It turned out (I'm) lucky, I only have to sing in one scene. It's a good experience for us to be able to try something we haven't done before. "

-------Top, Top, Top, why do you have to be so honest about mint singing skill? Hahahahahaha
But seriously, the singing lesson must be paying off because I recently heard a few songs from Mint and it actually sounds good. I can't wait to see her in likay costume dancing and singing!________

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Top & Mint are really close. Love his honesty, so cute. 
Really excited for this  :dance1:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I like that Top is honest. Mint does not have the best singing voice from what I've heard. But she does try very hard, so I hope her hard work pays off here. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm starting to really like their friendship! This will be a fun journey. So this is a romantic comedy?

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh. I just can't wait for her new character :,)
This will be a challenge for her and I'm happy that P'Mint choose to challenge herself cause I believe in her that she will be awesome! I also like how P'Top is soooooo straightforward to P'Mint so she can improve herself more on singing! That's what I call true friendship like he didn't lie to her! Just can't wait for P'Top and P'Mint to collaborate ^.^ P'Top must be so happy too! Hahah :,P