[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint looks absolutely fabulous! Love her glamorous casual outfits <3 Thank goodness this fitting was shown unlike Cupids.

And man I really wish Pop got to be p'ek. Top doesn't look bad but Pop looks better lol. Pop really deserves a chance at primetime. Although they were siblings in Chai Pee I thought they were cute. Hopefully they'll get to pair up in the future. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh dang, Mint sounds very nice during the interview! Took me by surprise, she definitely worked her butt off for this lakorn, love this gal ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Anymore pix? Lol i was hoping to wake up and see more pix but saw none.
Ip.smilez, Post some pix!
:p

Here are some more pics of Pop. I liked him since he paired up with Margie. I would love to see him in more praek roles.
Fai is also in here with Pop ^_^ She's a cutie!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WHOOOT. Kirana/Kaew will be a versatile role for Mint. I like Top because he reminds me of the praeks from the 90s and early 2000s. He fits the role as Tula and I'm excited to see more of him and mint!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Top Jaron's interview. http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151127/217578.html
"Rak Luong Rohng (love lost theater), I'm confirmed already. The fitting will be next month (Dec) and the title clearly say Rak Luong Rohng and theater in here is likay theater. N'ek is a very famous star but was born from a likay family. When she finished studying from abroad, she has forgotten about her family but P'ek is fascinated with likay and love N'ek family. P'ek volunteer to go find her and bring her back to surprise her family. At the same time N'ek has issue with the entertainment industry so she ran off and came back to hide at the family's house in the country side. In this lakorn, my profession is a lawyer. I don't have to sing likay but there may be one scene that I have to sing it. The complicated parts in the script are with Mint. According to the script, I'm calm and wealthy but live a simple life. This lakorn may be hard at how I'm going to make it different from other characters that I have played because I have played as a calm person before. The script, I'm supposed to be intelligent and picked on (N'ek). It's a romantic comedy but the drama parts are with N'ek."
"How do you feel about working with Mint?"
"It's really our 2nd lakorn together. The first one was Nuer Mek 2 but we didn't pair up. I think working with Mint will be easy because we are already close. I don't think we have to adjust that much. No, we haven't done any workshop yet but we have talked. Nong Mint told me she has to take dance and singing lessons and it's very hard. Dancing is nothing but Mint is concern with singing likay. I already heard the songs, and told her, hoo! You'll be dead (laugh). The acting skill, I believe in her because she can portray any characters. With dancing, she dances beautifully but I'm concern with her singing because she is already distorted with singing normal songs (laugh). But I think it'll be a good experience. At first I was stressed out too because I thought I have to sing likay in this lakorn. It turned out (I'm) lucky, I only have to sing in one scene. It's a good experience for us to be able to try something we haven't done before. "
-------Top, Top, Top, why do you have to be so honest about mint singing skill? Hahahahahaha
But seriously, the singing lesson must be paying off because I recently heard a few songs from Mint and it actually sounds good. I can't wait to see her in likay costume dancing and singing!________
Hahaha Top looks impressed at mint singing a sample of the Likay song !! Bravo to Mint

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
A small section of the Facebook post from the author of the book (RLR).

---------
From the IG, it say that the fitting will be today for Rak Luong Rohng. As the writer of the book, I'm very excited because part of my dream is becoming a reality. Sometime when I look back, I never thought or dream that I would have this day. The day that my work will be broadcasted all over the country via the television. Thank you satapon book and channel 3 for an opportunity for a tiny writer like me to come to this point.

Nong Top and Nong Mint Chalida are really a surprise (to me) that it's them. And I'm really happy (they) got Nong Mint to a play a different character. Why do I praise and admire Nong Mint openly.... Because RLR has a drama scene that N'ek has to play likay to pay back for p'ek vow. I got my inspiration for this scene from Ronapee. The way her eyes look, the way she acts; I still remember until this day. (She is referring to the drama scene where Piangkwan dance at Chai Pee's mansion).

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^Awwwwwe,, the writer is so cute.  Mint was her inspiration~~ Thanks Hokulanii_

Prakaidao said:
Oh my goodness Mint is glowing!!!! Love her normal outfits!!!! So happy for her to get a somewhat different role from her previous ones. She is stunning in here, I can't wait to watch her perform, lol, but Pop!!!! Why is you no p'ek,? Gosh someone give this man a prime time p'ek role already, can't wait to see who he pairs up with though. The fitting is so good, what a good way to start my day. ^_^

Lol, I say this all the time.  He's so prime-time worthy... it's such a pity :( :( :(  I wonder who he plays in here....

But goodness, MINT & TOP look adorable~~  They look great at the fitting.  and awwwwe, Mint's voice when singing likay is so cute!!!

Coca

sarNie Adult
Wow mint will play likay ... so she will try to pratice much i hope this drama will nice like TSL also ..but i love mint in this character

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint doesn't have the voice to sing and she knows that well. I am happy she's working extra hard towards learning how to sing Likay. We all know everyone was on her arse after PLR about the way she talks. I admire P'Nok Chatchai for helping Mint improve in her speech by having her take speech classes. He also had Mint read to him every time they met on set of TD<3 Learning how to sing Likay will also help her improve her singing vocals. I also love how encouraging Saiy KPN was when Mint sang a sample of Likay. Saiy will definitely help Mint become a better Likay singer. FIGHTO Mint. Like what Mint likes to say "STRONG STRONG STRONG." kekeke

Sample of Mint serenading Likay to her FC.

https://instagram.com/p/-5ZgEtAA-p/

https://instagram.com/p/-5mm98gAwc/

C: P'Joy

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:

---------
From the IG, it say that the fitting will be today for Rak Luong Rohng. As the writer of the book, I'm very excited because part of my dream is becoming a reality. Sometime when I look back, I never thought or dream that I would have this day. The day that my work will be broadcasted all over the country via the television. Thank you satapon book and channel 3 for an opportunity for a tiny writer like me to come to this point.

Nong Top and Nong Mint Chalida are really a surprise (to me) that it's them. And I'm really happy (they) got Nong Mint to a play a different character. Why do I praise and admire Nong Mint openly.... Because RLR has a drama scene that N'ek has to play likay to pay back for p'ek vow. I got my inspiration for this scene from Ronapee. The way her eyes look, the way she acts; I still remember until this day. (She is referring to the drama scene where Piangkwan dance at Chai Pee's mansion).
LOVE THIS <3

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
---------
Oh that is very nice and I'm so proud of Mint to be such an inspiration to a writer that she had to base a scene in her novel off of. That is something for an actress whom I heard "just" got popular very very recently not due to her talent but to others too. Now I would love to read novels of other very very popular nangeks whom inspired other writers, those must be amazing. :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint honestly looks so fabulous in these fitting pics. Can't wait to see her in this! Now all I need is for her looking this gorgeous in a lakorn with Mario haha. 

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
She looks so amazing in that yellow outfit!!! I just can't wait for her new lakorn anymore! Every time I follow her work! She is getting better and better!! Now my wish is to see her with Mario in a lakorn like that one day, sorry off-topic. :) anyways I think HER VOICE SOUNDS REALLY NICE! She's my inspiration ☺ And her kindness to her Fans :) makes me love her even More!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pop is adorable I love him in Ronnapee...soo gentle...her pix look fierce...i'm glad she has a diff role and seeing likay is HAAAAAAAAAAAARD man

FIGHTING Mint, she sound decent...singing isn't her forte but she always trying and practicing

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
wow.. this lakorn has more updates than the Cupids. lol 

Happy to see mint in another outfits. 555555555 and she looks so GORG with that red lips and 'disguised' look.  :dance1:

I want to see Top-Mint-Pop in a love triangle coz I believe there's also a chemistry between Pop & Mint :D

Anyways, THANKS EVERYONE for the Updates and for the pics  :rockon: