[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
i know what u mean tinah like every corner i look i see chompoo ch3 really promoting her...and i think is forgetting other stars

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep...maybe they trying to prove that chompoo made the right decision by moving but still..they should at least give the newbies a chance.

somp9

sarNie Adult
CH3 should promote Vicky, Namfon, Noon, Rita. It seem Araya is CH3 favorite actress right now. It is not fair to others.

tinah

sarNie Coma
not much for us fans to do. they should atleast even it out for the other actresses who has been with ch3 for so long. other wise they might even move to ch7..which wouldnt be that good of a choice cuz they are mainly promoting their newbies..

chompoo is lucky though. not even a year with ch3 but shes getting so many work coming in non-stop

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I know, its like the others who have been with ch3 for so long are being pushed aside eg benz is being given n'rai roles now, vicky is still supporting, Pat has been quiet and not to mention the ones above...no hard feelings toward chom fans

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the lakorn title sound like a re-make of a famous movie or lakorn. chompoo is alrite. but yeah ch3 has been promoting her a lot lucky her get non stop works.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang more chom.. i havent even watched any of her lakorns with ch3 yet lmao.. >_<.. eeek.. wow she is really gettin promoted over at ch3... but i feel sad for the other n'eks there...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I really hope ch3 give other neks a chance i like chompoo but too much of her can be tired too and sorry to say all of her lakorn with ch3 is not even good.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Some people complaining that ch.3 promote Chompoo too much and not give chances to other nangeke or newbies but how come no one complain about Aff. She gets lakorn from left and right too.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Some people complaining that ch.3 promote Chompoo too much and not give chances to other nangeke or newbies but how come no one complain about Aff. She gets lakorn from left and right too.
totally agree with you. i like aff, but i think is everywhere nowaday. i skipped her last two lakorns with bie and aum. maybe i'll her lakorn with tik. yes, tik is back to play lakorn. i'm glad chom getting more lakorn because when she was with ch.7 she gets some stupid lakorn to play and she never really get to show her talents until her last lakorn with ch.7 that she play rai. with ch.3 she gets to play various role which i like to see actress to do.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
you right, thats why i'm not watching Aff lakorn lately!!! especially Aff with Aum! sorry for aff and aum fans

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I really want to watch this lakorn. Just hoping that there is no obstacle between Chompoo and Dom. Does anyone knows the story line for this lakorn and when is the opening? Please post if you know or hear any news. Thanks.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult

you got the point. Honestly i like aff and she is a good actress, but i cannot stand a serial of aff in three or four lakorn subsequently a year. it trites and her role in most of those lakorn is quite similar.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea that why I haven't seen any of her lakorn since JLR she everywhere like u said but other actress barely get to see one lakorn a yr so I'm just saying let everybody us have some limelight also.