[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww, can't wait for next episode!!!! Have to wait until next week. *sigh*
There's gonna be a kiss scene!!!! I totally can't wait. Both are so cute together!

**Btw, I'm going to wait until the last episode to make a fanmovie. Just gonna have
to wait for the kiss scene. Lols, & this is going to be the last fanmovie :cry1:

eternal

sarNie Egg
LoL let's be realistic here...i adore these two but in comparision to KA...Ploy & Dome on-screen ain't got nothing on Ken & Anne

Honestly Dude! i love this lakorn, but have to admit not much happened from the beginning to now...she sees him want to work for him, get to work for him go to like 2 auction, find the last one treasure, the bad guys trying to find Traipoom the whole freaking lakorn and when they do, does nothing about it...eh...the police the whole time ain't getting anywhere either...if it wasn't for Hot Stuff Dome and Beautiful Ploy and their once off-screen romance that probably translated well on screen, I honestly would not have tune in...Ploy & Dome don't even really have good / romantic / very memorable scene together.. the best one is when she asked him not to die...that was it so far I sincerely hope for something more in ep.10/ep.11/ep.12??...sadly in a very settle way I am disappointed in this lakorn, but surely not disappointed in Mr. Traipoom Dome...
What are you talking about? I don't think you have watch this drama. I am glad and sad that it is ending at 11 episodes because some lakorn does something drag out too much. Instead of getting to the point. Love this lakorn.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i cannot believe next monday is the last episode!!!!! its getting super good too, i can't wait to see that kiss scene next monday! i wonder how Dome and Ploy felt during that kiss LoL.

oh and the guy burning is definitely not Dome, because he doesn't sound like him :thumbsup: i'm pretty sure it's Ram.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I dunno about K&A but I think that PLOY & DOME has amazing chemistry w/o all the SLAP/KISS, it just the look of the EYES & the STARE that does it, that takes a lot of chemistry!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
i cannot believe next monday is the last episode!!!!! its getting super good too, i can't wait to see that kiss scene next monday! i wonder how Dome and Ploy felt during that kiss LoL.

oh and the guy burning is definitely not Dome, because he doesn't sound like him :thumbsup: i'm pretty sure it's Ram.
The guy burning wasn't Dome or Ram. I think it was one
of Dome's bodyguard. It looked like him :) & the voice too.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
What are you talking about? I don't think you have watch this drama. I am glad and sad that it is ending at 11 episodes because some lakorn does something drag out too much. Instead of getting to the point. Love this lakorn.
Oh Lord I have. Watched every second of it, as much as I love this lakorn its the truth, in ep. 8 wen she thought back about their time together, there was much scenes to think back to...

I dunno about K&A but I think that PLOY & DOME has amazing chemistry w/o all the SLAP/KISS, it just the look of the EYES & the STARE that does it, that takes a lot of chemistry!
LoL KA's slap/kiss lakorn was the one w/ the worse chemistry between them. Slap/Kiss don't usually have very very story chemistry, but very dramatic and entertaining storyline LoL.

I don't want to bring KA into a thread where its Dome and Ploy, but KA are able to have such strong chemistry because they are very comfortable with each other on set, they've work together alot, same for Dome and Ploy they've dated for a very long time, so they are comfortable with each other. I'm sure they are comfortable with staring in each other's eyes and holding each other, they just haven't PERFECT it on screen, plus I dont think this script permits them to, there aren't much very, very sweet scene between them. Which is good though, because I think it might be hard for Dome since its his first role so to really convey such feelings on screen might be difficult...but I do hope for a reunion between Dome & Ploy after he gets more experience so we can get a deeper storyline out of them...

roselovesice ...true sometimes you are soo into a lakorn that you don't see it until the lakorn ends and you start seeing everything in perspective and say "that was a fun lakorn, but it wasn't THAT great"...LoL hence my experience with numerous lakorn like Mafia Tee Ruk

Kiss I hope they do have a real kiss though, no angle, because argh this isn't like other onscreen couple where the guy or the girl have to worry about the other because they don't know each other, they use to date for goodness sake do a real lip to lip...argh! its killing us...

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Aww, can't wait for next episode!!!! Have to wait until next week. *sigh*
There's gonna be a kiss scene!!!! I totally can't wait. Both are so cute together!

**Btw, I'm going to wait until the last episode to make a fanmovie. Just gonna have
to wait for the kiss scene. Lols, & this is going to be the last fanmovie :cry1:
i can't wait for the kiss scene

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Yes they do have that to their advantage, this lakorn is different in everything genre, regardless of the type and advantage of them being familiar, I enjoy them together and find that they have awesome chemistry (this is like debating who prettier, it's in the eye of the beholder) Everyone find connectiong with a lakorn differently. I just love the look/stare/shyness of n'k of the stare, to me it very subtle but sweet.

By no mean is this lakorn a "CLASSIC" r awesome script or storyline, but it's enjoyable with suble sweetness. I'm looking forward to the "KISs" :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree kashie, I don't think I would of watch this drama if it wasn't for dome and ploy. Its not my type of lakorn but those two had an amazing chemistry and I enjoy watching every scene of them together. The chemistry is there without them trying too hard. Its the eye contact that they give to one another.

Can't wait for the kiss scene. I'm sure it was a piece of cake for them hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
piece of cake that's yummy and tasty yeah i agree Ploy and Dome good chemistry without them trying too hard unlike some
others they tend to show too hard like Ploy/Dome they're simple maybe cos they may had good experience at it and Ploy
acting is so reckonisable decent that is why she got the award for best in nang'ek and also nang'rai but lately she is
becoming fames to nang'ek more than rai.

eternal

sarNie Egg
So agreed that this lakorn is different without slap, slap and kiss and also with the rape scene. Sometimes it is good for a change. Dome & Ploy chemistry is so good that it only takes a stare at each other to know that. Love this drama. I love Ploy. I know is the best lakorn actress I have watch. It is chemistry without touching and that is rare in lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn will soon be ended and I'm all teary cos i will miss seeing Dome/Ploy another decades until if one day in the
near future for them to accept another lakorn together. :cry1: :tearybye:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
This is so funny & cute <3 Love Dome & Ploy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9F3tve15Mg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnEvNXUpTVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pngYzTT6FU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHAn18MssvA

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is so funny & cute <3 Love Dome & Ploy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9F3tve15Mg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnEvNXUpTVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pngYzTT6FU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHAn18MssvA
the one i post below u its more clearer picture :thumbsup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
roselovesice ...true sometimes you are soo into a lakorn that you don't see it until the lakorn ends and you start seeing everything in perspective and say "that was a fun lakorn, but it wasn't THAT great"...LoL hence my experience with numerous lakorn like Mafia Tee Ruk
Yeah that is so true. ahaha xD

Noooo! The it can't be him! the bodyguard! They're my favorite next to Dome! lol
Why didn't they kill Ram when he was at their house?! They just let him escape like that...
I can't wait for next monday. This is just torture! lol