[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
her voice is sometime annoying, I think cuz they want it to be childish like her attitude. I still find AFF shrieking voice more annoying

donna

sarNie Adult
OMG i am loving this lakorn! i love the chemistry between the two how they can still be civil towards one another after their breakup. and damn Dome is so freaking hot! he looks so yummy with those black shades ^_^ cant wait until next week!

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
i appreciate you (ka kha) posting up the episode clips.. but i'm not sure about the others .. to me it makes the page all cluttered.. >_<..
i don't care i just like to post it so please don't said anything to me
if you don't like it. it is fine

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gosh i'm totally in love with the theme song sung by Dome! <3

and i'm bracing myself for corny vampire biting scenes however, i agree with everyone-- i like and am looking forward to more of this lakorn lol!!!!
Dome is handsome! his lips seem to be in an effortless smirk it's so cute! and speaking of cute, Ploy is hecka cute n'ek! i love her bubbly-ness but she is still serious and smart about her work. not to mention so so pretty! ^^ Ploy's character is so comedic, it's nice seeing her this way, since it's usually her p'ek like Por who are the funny roles.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
gosh i'm totally in love with the theme song sung by Dome! <3

and i'm bracing myself for corny vampire biting scenes however, i agree with everyone-- i like and am looking forward to more of this lakorn lol!!!!
Dome is handsome! his lips seem to be in an effortless smirk it's so cute! and speaking of cute, Ploy is hecka cute n'ek! i love her bubbly-ness but she is still serious and smart about her work. not to mention so so pretty! ^^ Ploy's character is so comedic, it's nice seeing her this way, since it's usually her p'ek like Por who are the funny roles.
i like your words so much thanx for the wonderful words

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
her voice is sometime annoying, I think cuz they want it to be childish like her attitude. I still find AFF shrieking voice more annoying
I agree b/c right when Ploy's first scene appeared her voiced seems to be at a higher pitch than normally. I thought it was weird, I'm not used to the way she portrays her voice in this lakorn yet. Hopefully, it won't be throughout the lakorn! >.< It's soo squeaky! :scratchhead2:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
IM ALSO VERY IN LOVE WITH THE THEME SONG BY DOME! its so meaningful, cute, and beautiful! a lot of people on youtube have used his song to make mv's of when him and ploy were dating. it makes you really wish they were back together somehow :flowers:

Here are some fanmade mvs from fans...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FIRST AND LAST PICTURE IN THIS MV!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2I9OJqrHLw

credits to : Plandee999 @ youtube

and here's another one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLvjX3cEqQo

credits to : 9jokerBall @ youtube

SORRY FOR SPAMMING!!

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
there is something wrong with dome face....too white..... :annoyed: make him looks not really handsome than before maybe he is getting old now :facepalm: and his acting is just... :unsure: well let see if he will improve for the next epi

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i don't care i just like to post it so please don't said anything to me
if you don't like it. it is fine
i don't mind if you post the clips.. at least post more than one clip in one post.. (i know you can post the max of 6 clips in one post) not multi-posting with a single clip.. because like I said, it looks really cluttered.. because even my internet is getting affected by scrolling down just to view posts.. just to find out the page was only clips? and if you do post clips, please don't repost the same ones already posted..

IM ALSO VERY IN LOVE WITH THE THEME SONG BY DOME! its so meaningful, cute, and beautiful! a lot of people on youtube have used his song to make mv's of when him and ploy were dating. it makes you really wish they were back together somehow :flowers:

SORRY FOR SPAMMING!! [/size]
thanks for sharing na ^_^.. and no worries..

aigoo.. i really miss them together hehe.. i would love to see old flames spark again but.. like ive said many times.. they have their own lovers now.. i just hope them the best ^_^... as much as i love the song, i find it ironic in a way since they were once a couple hehe..

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this one!! Dome & Ploy are so cute together <3
I want them to get back with each other off screen :) Ploy's voice is really annoying, but cute :) haha

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ur welcome aikoden! I agree the song is ironic if u think about dome and ploys relationship, but its not ironic if u think bout Traipoom and Plaichat! =) they are just too cute.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for next weeks episode. I do thing that the fang thing is too much but I guess it works since they are vampires and such. I do think that Ploys voice is kind of annoying but it think it's about of her character.

I think that the vampire girl is very weird, I laughed the part where she danced at the club. I still wonder who turned her into a vampire.

Also I think the guy playing the cop is too young looking and is not really cute. He seems more of a child than a cop. I think they are making him look to manly for his image. :thumbdown:

About Dome he is so handsome, my Thai friend told me that he washes his face with Evian water only. lol, not sure if that is true or not. :coverlaf:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^evian water??? muahhaha that's just hilarious

must be strange playing lovers with your ex o.0
hmmmm but they made one cute couple...

i love how right now there are a total of three interesting lakorns airing in thailand - om and min's lakorn plus this one are highly addicting, great and matt's one does look very interesting too!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:scratchhead2: do wat you can to stay young i guess....hahaha...the vampire grl hair IRK me, i hate that hairstyle, wierd women mohawk. I love Ploy character though sooo funny. I love the part at the Hotel of her getting dress when he did her hair.

ploy - (about hair) ooo so pretty
Dom - I have plenty of time on my hand, you want me to do your makeup as well?------Just Kidding
ploy - *lol* Very (hard) funny, I not sure how to laugh at that (funnier in thai) *Facial expression (goffy) :coverlaf:

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw the first epi. Ploy is soooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute !!!!
Dome ok he's quite lookin good, i admit it, but his acting... don't know.

Anyway why did they broke up ??

Tar must be so jealous.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Also I think the guy playing the cop is too young looking and is not really cute. He seems more of a child than a cop. I think they are making him look to manly for his image. :thumbdown:
True, they totally miscast him. His character is a bit old for him and going after Ploy, she's got a good 6, 7 years ahead of you boy. But I must disagree with you, he is very much indeed cute. Nak Charlie is a very talented young man. He's surely someone I'm looking forward to watch more and more of in the future.

If anyone forget or do not know Nak. He's the adore pra'ek from "Fan Chun"..."Dorm"..."4Bia 2"...and recently in Bangkok Love Story where he played the boyfriend in the super tight jeans....if anyone has not seen Dorm or Fan Chun, you must get a go on it..you are behind behind behind!!!