[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Who's dome dating? I'm so jealous I've been stalking him for a long long time now but didn't know that hes with someone.. :(

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Who's dome dating? I'm so jealous I've been stalking him for a long long time now but didn't know that hes with someone.. :(
Dome's current girlfriend name is Paint, her parents own a very famous and well known hotel. Here are some pictures...

Credits to : dirtii-laundry for the info and pics!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah.. that's his gf..

she's the girl in the clip at :18 .. touching her phone..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvrSuGgvH6U
(c)yukixxyu

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ She's got nothing on Ploy Cherman...

Wow, they are actually dating huh? Didn't he steal her from another guy?? lol i remember reading a article about her boyfriend being upset that Dome was perusing his girlfriend...OUCH!

Dome is a very handsome man, actually the more you look at him, the more handsome he becomes. But I guess even that face can't keep you in a relationship where he is constantly messing with other girls. Ploy Cherman herself isn't an unattractive girl, one of the best faces in the industry, glad she left him. His new girlfriend looks like a baby for him. She's still in high school, supposely?? I think him dating her says that he apparently isn't looking for a long term relationship or that he cannot be in a relationship with a confident, mature woman like Ploy. He wants a young and clingy girlfriend. LoL...all on looks only...

but yes i'm still waiting for the subs. I don't want to proceed without them.

Katerine

Butterfly123
TheGurlo22: Loving the Fan MV! watching your MV made me wanna do some artwork for this lakorn <3

pink_juliet_kashie: yeah i think your right i think he did steal her from her Ex :/...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. y'all can read the aricles of Dome and Paint at DL..

i cracked up reading them in the past for some reason.. especially the what the ex wrote..
i think Paint is ok.. but.. yeah.. she aint got nothing on ploy.. and she does look like a lil kid.. i think she should be in college because if shes still in high school.. then that's just ouch to Dome.. >_<.. the media would be buzzing around too if she's still in high school.. but anyways.. if they're happy then im happy.. because i think ploy looks good with either dome or navin ^_^..

Katerine

Butterfly123
haha i think that were i read it >.< unless it was one of my mum magazines :scratchhead2:... haha lol no she ain't nothing special compared to Ploy... but whatever Ploys happy with Navin so i'm happy :p. Didn't Dome also have a rumor with someone who was in school? or just outta school? :scratchchin: ..and i think Paint is in college i remember reading that :p

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
TheGurlo22: Loving the Fan MV! watching your MV made me wanna do some artwork for this lakorn <3

pink_juliet_kashie: yeah i think your right i think he did steal her from her Ex :/...
Lols, Thanks :) I just want Dome & Ploy to get back together!!
Both are just too cute :)

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^ LOL yeah it would be cool if they got back together, but they're both happy so we'll just have to dream :p

here some artwork i did for this lakorn... they are just really simple just messing around with the coloring

^^ I know those 2 are simular but i really didn't know which colorizing i preferred... then i decided i liked both =P

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
^^ LOL yeah it would be cool if they got back together, but they're both happy so we'll just have to dream :p

here some artwork i did for this lakorn... they are just really simple just messing around with the coloring

^^ I know those 2 are simular but i really didn't know which colorizing i preferred... then i decided i liked both =P

thanx for your hard work to do this picture
i really like it nice job
if you can do some more please do it. want to see some more

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Very nice artworks. I love this pictures of them. Can you share the link for this pictures or where can I find this two pic at?