[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

Katerine

Butterfly123
WOW! lots of Wallie being made but all are beautiful!
this is my fave: http://www.showwallpaper.com/wallpaper/1103/051232.jpg

@TheGurlo22: loving your wallie too <3

ah episode 3 todayy!!! gonna have to recored and watch it later... super excited!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
WOW! lots of Wallie being made but all are beautiful!
this is my fave: http://www.showwallpaper.com/wallpaper/1103/051232.jpg

@TheGurlo22: loving your wallie too <3

ah episode 3 todayy!!! gonna have to recored and watch it later... super excited!!
Thanks Butterfly123 i love that wallpaper of Dome and Plot as well it always reminded me of Twilight but in a Thai Version.

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^ Oh yeah i never noticed that before hahaha... but i think it looks a bit more like the vampire diaries... i think it the whole dark look.

Just wathced Episode 3! i love ploys character she is so CUTE!! the whole hotel room scene cracked me up!! and when she thouhgt there was only one bed hahahaha :rofl:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I haven't start with epi3 yet cos before that i have to post news update on other thread.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. pretty wallies ^_^.. i've been busy so i havent made any artworks.. besides random one.. anyways.. i cant wait to watch ep 3 later on when i come back from school.. ahhh.. why mondays.. lol.. but anyways.. cant wait ^_^..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: grrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd!!!! :spin:

i blush for ploy EVERYTIME! especially the way dome looks at her.. :wub:

can't wait for tomorrow's.. :kiss:

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
Can someone post up pictures of Dome and Ploy for me? Or give me a link?
I see a lot of wonderful banners of them together, but I can't seem to find the pictures :(

Katerine

Butterfly123
Can someone post up pictures of Dome and Ploy for me? Or give me a link?
I see a lot of wonderful banners of them together, but I can't seem to find the pictures :(
yeh here the link to were most of the pictures are: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/42080-ch3-ruk-mai-mee-wun-tay-polyplus/page__st__290

and if you go to the first post there should be more in the info section.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Dome's current girlfriend name is Paint, her parents own a very famous and well known hotel. Here are some pictures...

Credits to : dirtii-laundry for the info and pics!
:eyetwitch: you mean relationships like this actually exist in real life? a celebrity and a daughter of a famous hotel owner? sheesh. next thing you know, it was a love contract Dome's grandfather forced him into so that he would allow Dome to continue his singing career and he was willing to give it up except Ploy loved him so much that she broke up with him so he would do what his mothergrandfather said so he could continue his singing but really Dome yearns to be with Ploy all this time dot dot dot

excuse me. that was my moment of :crazy:

anyways i love the cheerful and cute Ploy in here!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMG, Jjinxxy! I love your moments. SPAZZ! 555

So, we're only on episode 3? I'm not too far behind then.

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
:eyetwitch: you mean relationships like this actually exist in real life? a celebrity and a daughter of a famous hotel owner? sheesh. next thing you know, it was a love contract Dome's grandfather forced him into so that he would allow Dome to continue his singing career and he was willing to give it up except Ploy loved him so much that she broke up with him so he would do what his mothergrandfather said so he could continue his singing but really Dome yearns to be with Ploy all this time dot dot dot

excuse me. that was my moment of :crazy:

anyways i love the cheerful and cute Ploy in here!

awww that so sad to hear, they look so great together!!!! But her new bf Tar is cute too but I see her and Dome much better together.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol don't take it seriously. just that when i read that Dome's gf's family owns a hotel, it reminds me of like korean dramas or something, so i had to do my own spinoff. i agree though, i saw Ploy's photoshoot with her bf Tar and he is one cutie! but Tar and Paint are kiddies when compared to hot Ploy and Dome...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if these pics have already been post, it's from the ch.3 event..just wanted to share...

DOME PLOY NARAK NARAK!!
:cloud9:

Here's a pic of Dome and his mom in Japan, it's soo cute I had to share...His mom is soo beautiful, now i know where he got his good looks from! :thumbsup:

credits to : Dome's facebook, domepakornlam

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
credits to : Domepakornlam

I read that Dome is currently recording a new song for this lakorn!! yay, im already in love with the first one, i hope this new song will be as great! LOVE DOME'S VOICE! :thumbsup: