[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A sad news that this lakorn will come to an end soon but were still have few more episode to get through.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww, Really? :tearybye:
I want this drama to go On & on and on!! :teary: :weep:
I'm going to miss the drama :) Gonna have to make lots of Movies on it then!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Today episode was good and funny. The brother and sister gotta go especially the sister shes so annoying and dumb. Can't wait for next week episode.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
A sad news that this lakorn will come to an end soon but were still have few more episode to get through.
that isn't truth.
there will be more episode and maybe there will be part 2.
Ploy gets sick so she can not come to shoot the MV song with Dome and there is nothing sad news happen.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ploy grab dome hand..turn around and blush LMAO

Dome : Are u taking advantage of me? :thumbsup:

Love ploy goofy expression

I dislike the sibling too, i just ffw

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that isn't truth.
there will be more episode and maybe there will be part 2.
Ploy gets sick so she can not come to shoot the MV song with Dome and there is nothing sad news happen.
I don't meant towards that way I'm saying it will end soon but some more episode to get through.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool, part 2? is it because the lakorn is doing well in ratings? i dont mind. love to see dome-ploy together again

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh kool, part 2? is it because the lakorn is doing well in ratings? i dont mind. love to see dome-ploy together again
Maybe it might have a high rate, i know why they have part 2 like when tuddao and pooyai lee did a good job that is why
Dome/Ploy will have part 2 and they said Yok Lai mek they're going to have part 2 as well but no news lately.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Maybe it might have a high rate, i know why they have part 2 like when tuddao and pooyai lee did a good job that is why
Dome/Ploy will have part 2 and they said Yok Lai mek they're going to have part 2 as well but no news lately.
yea otherwise they wouldnt bother having a part 2. i wonder whats the recent rating.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
dome is the sweeeeeeetest vampire ever! he kept on thanking her after she found out, so cute! i also love that ploy continues to be on his side and stay loyal unlike some nang'ek who gets mad for a long time that she was lied to. it would be a short lakorn if it's ending soon. i hope it's a happy ending!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I have never thought Dome was cute, I mean Ive heard of his on
agian off agian relationship with Ploy, :scratchhead2: but after watching this lakorn
the Vampire Dome is freaken HOTT!! :dance1: :drools: Now if anyone ask my which team I'm on?
I'm on the D-team!! :thumbup:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
if there is a part 2 in real, it will be a very very good news. Dome is a very hottest VAMPIRE for everlasting.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm almost caught up now!

Goodness I love how they always put on these sexy music and make Dome walk in slow mode all the time when he enters the Scene...LoL he has his own line up of OST lol...the more I look at Dome, the more handsome and unbelievably sexy he gets. Lord! Dome needs to do more lakorns after this one. He look extremely good in the simple black button-up shirt, tucked into his nice pants. He has a very nice waist? anyone notices besides me? so I got to thinking about Mr. Dome Pakorn a lot lately...he's so damn handsome, how does one approach him?? like for a relationship...guess you'll have to look as good as Ploy to go up to him, but then again I look at his current GF and think to myself, dang that girl and I are on the same level, in terms of looks, maybe I, a little better, LoL...maybe it's not that hard to approach him...j/k

anyways my fav. scene so far his the one for my siggy...so short but so sexie, the eye contact they have is very strong...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Pink Juliet thank you for reading my mind too.. Lol..he is gorgeous. Got a really nice body I love his waist oh lala. I la him long time since him and ploy still dating and my heart still belong to him hahahahahaha...