[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't let traipoom die..hope it's a happy ending between traipoom and praichak..his palm says his love will be a miracle so hopefully they end up together...just so loving this lakorn...this is the only lakorn that i'm into now..i'm also watching other lakorns but just whatever...

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
it so funny when Traipoom told anon not to mess with Pichat and growl at her and Pichat was admiring him at the same time when he was saying that to anon!! how cuteee!!! love love it!! :cloud9: :ghehe: :wub:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Another Fanmovie!! Dome & Ploy are so cute <3 It would be sad
if there was a twist in the ending!! :( They just HAVE to end up together :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxh_v-wYuf4
you always make such great mv's!! makes me fall in love with Dome and Ploy chemistry even more!!

btw wat was the song in the beginning before the mv started? i really liked the beat haha.

cecilia

Staff member
Dome posted the official mv in his youtube :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZqRTLWb75M
Credit: domepakornlamonline

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the mv! Dome is super sexy!!! I hope they make a mv for the second song Dome sang too!! And hopefully Ploy will be able 2 be in that video!

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
I love the mv! Dome is super sexy!!! I hope they make a mv for the second song Dome sang too!! And hopefully Ploy will be able 2 be in that video!

Me too!!! the first one you can tell they were trying to put someone in to replace ploy at the end but we all know it wasn't her, I'm thinking she probably use a excuse saying she wasn't feeling to well to get out from the from MV, since we all know they use to date in real life if you have been keeping up with their updates she always say funny smart remarks about their relationship or his gf coming to the set alot while their filming, it seem like she still hurt and love him. I wish they were still dating, lets hope she in the next MV.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too!!! the first one you can tell they were trying to put someone in to replace ploy at the end but we all know it wasn't her, I'm thinking she probably use a excuse saying she wasn't feeling to well to get out from the from MV, since we all know they use to date in real life if you have been keeping up with their updates she always say funny smart remarks about their relationship or his gf coming to the set alot while their filming, it seem like she still hurt and love him. I wish they were still dating, lets hope she in the next MV.
Yea i agree, i feel really bad for wat he did to her in the past and she never wanted 2 break it off...she even wanted 2 get back wit him but he put everything on her =( i bet she does still have feelings for him, because its hard to forget, thats y she says smart remarks to him. I understand her.

Hopefully she wont come up wit an excuse for the next mv haha, i really wanna see her in it!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh nooo i cannot believe theres only 3 more episodes left!!! Because Wanalee is airing april 12th after this lakorn. Only 3 more!! =(

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAT?!! You're serious!! Aww, I just want this drama to continue!!
Is it just because Ploy is sick?? :eyetwitch: :facepalm: I'm going to miss this drama :(
WHY?????? Aww,
From wat i noe yes. Wanalee is going to take the Monday-Tuesday time-slot starting April 12th, which means theres only 3 more episodes left :cry1:

I'M GONNA MISS IT TOO!!

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
Yea i agree, i feel really bad for wat he did to her in the past and she never wanted 2 break it off...she even wanted 2 get back wit him but he put everything on her =( i bet she does still have feelings for him, because its hard to forget, thats y she says smart remarks to him. I understand her.

Hopefully she wont come up wit an excuse for the next mv haha, i really wanna see her in it!
Ohh really? I never knew the whole story if you don't mind, can you tell me the details on what has happen to their relationship? i just know that he has other girls and that was it?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohh really? I never knew the whole story if you don't mind, can you tell me the details on what has happen to their relationship? i just know that he has other girls and that was it?
Here's the article after they broke up, it's about how Dome basically lied and tried to get his way out of all problems pushing Ploy to be at fault, it really shows that Dome's a big time JERK!...thats y it's surprising to see them still be sweet friends...

Click Here

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, dome sounds like a scumbag. ive always thought they made a good looking couple but when they are together, theres so much drama. i guess its best for them to remain good friends since they seem to be doing just fine.