[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
oh great rome and chom :dance2:

oh ok i like romance and comedy :yes:
today is not wednesday yet,but i also think today is wed too i was waiting to see por,ploy,yard all them in the talk show 3 saep. than look on the calendar and  today is just tuesday

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Miley19 said:
oh great rome and chom :dance2:

oh ok i like romance and comedy :yes:
today is not wednesday yet,but i also think today is wed too i was waiting to see por,ploy,yard all them in the talk show 3 saep. than look on the calendar and  today is just tuesday
I live in Australia so I'm already Wednesday

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tatafunny said:
Alice for real! Rome and Chompoo will have another lakorn! I'm so exciting yoohooo
yes cos i talked to Rome's close fans she's the one who gives me updates and translation

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
I live in Australia so I'm already Wednesday
Oh ok...

Omg can't Rome as twins and one is gay and one is man. Will wait see when the lakorn come how Rome act for gay character

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O m g, this will be a twins lakorn. Sweet! And Rome is going to be playing gay too. This is totally something new. can't wait for this!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aha this is so cute!!! A new side of Rome too see hehehehe anyways Matt look sexy and have a huge bottom lol thank for sharing girls

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Aha this is so cute!!! A new side of Rome too see hehehehe anyways Matt look sexy and have a huge bottom lol thank for sharing girls
LOL matt's ass!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn Rome play twin but one trying to look gay and the other wearing a wig looks like a gangster this lakorn is somewhat similar to madam dun its full on comedy 
never seen P'Rome in this kind of crazy lakorn I've seen Matt a couple of times 
here is my update

credit as tagged and from RC_Fanclub IG that i created dedicated to Rome/Chompoo i'll be doing more updates specially on sai see plerng

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So Rome Character is a twin???

Anyways not too found of wave media lol but since da lead r wat im waiting for...totally tuning in hehehe

fanny

sarNie Adult
One good looking couple. The title sounds good already. I think it's romance/comedy. Also, I like that funny lady, it's her first time producing lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
So Rome Character is a twin???

Anyways not too found of wave media lol but since da lead r wat im waiting for...totally tuning in hehehe
Wave Media is a good production