[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
for some reasons .. i'm remind of Mae sarN's fiction "twice a week or three time a week" with twin tikker ... except the other tikker is not gay .. but clean cut where as the other brother is a womanizer lol

Anyway, look forward to this .. it'll be interesting to see Rome moves his fingers around with some over dramatic attitude lol
that one would rather make sense but this one is different the Older Rome his gay and Younger Rome his a writer, a real man and willing to help his older brother with everything

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Phatman maybe Ken T is next or Aum A after Rome

Oh I wouldn't mind. HAHA. I would love to see Ken and Aum try something like this. Of course he's still gotta be pra'ek. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh I wouldn't mind. HAHA. I would love to see Ken and Aum try something like this. Of course he's still gotta be pra'ek. Haha.
I like lakorn that feature twin in it first I already seen P'Por T as twin now Rome's turn i hope next is Ken T or Aum A 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
I like lakorn that feature twin in it first I already seen P'Por T as twin now Rome's turn i hope next is Ken T or Aum A 

Yeah, some how twin lakorns always attract me. Regardless of the storyline if it's a twin lakorn I always tune in to see how it is. Haha. UNLESSS it's a horror lakorn then I won't tune in. HAHA.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm afirad no one have post these pichs up here yet?? Well here goes nothing! :)

CR: ttvmagaziner & Spicy Forum

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Rome his ageing alot but good thing Matt she look mature enough for him cos lots reckon Matt looks older than her age

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
P'Rome his ageing alot but good thing Matt she look mature enough for him cos lots reckon Matt looks older than her age

Yup he is....and he's not even 30 yet. I didn't know Matt was born in '89. She looks much older than that. Of course it's not a bad thing. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Yup he is....and he's not even 30 yet. I didn't know Matt was born in '89. She looks much older than that. Of course it's not a bad thing. Haha.
his almost 30 but he can pass looking like a 30 already 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
his almost 30 but he can pass looking like a 30 already 

Haha. So true. I don't blame him though. He's working his butt off. He should rest. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha. So true. I don't blame him though. He's working his butt off. He should rest. 
he won't rest since his popular and all the seniors like 40's are already not playing anymore pra'ek roles so Rome his the next as the older generation 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
he won't rest since his popular and all the seniors like 40's are already not playing anymore pra'ek roles so Rome his the next as the older generation 

Awe...I remember seeing him in KKKJ like it was yesterday and now he's already part of the older generation. He should preserve his physical well being so he can act as pra'ek longer!! At the rate that he's aging...I don't think he can go as long as those few pra'eks who do it well over 40...I want to see him longer! HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Awe...I remember seeing him in KKKJ like it was yesterday and now he's already part of the older generation. He should preserve his physical well being so he can act as pra'ek longer!! At the rate that he's aging...I don't think he can go as long as those few pra'eks who do it well over 40...I want to see him longer! HAHA.
his been trying his best with resting 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OHO they look good together. Finally a Rome pairing that I like, I haven't watched him since Buang. This lakorn seems cute.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Matt is on a roll since she finished school. She accept more lakorns. So happy to see more of her work. Waiting for her other lakorn that with Film.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt she's having a another upcoming lakorn pairing with P'Aum A 'Fai Nai Wayu' Tv Scene and Ch3 remaking Rattanawadee Matt and P'Pope is link to it by Lakornthai

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I do have to say that if through the whole series Rome is wearing that wig, I think that I'll have to bawl my eyes out. I hope it's just temporary.
Oh and the side picture of matt looked so good. But I think she's wearing like a fake butt? If that makes sense. Or maybe undies with big pads in them. I know, because my sister has one. It makes your butt look bigger

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovestar said:
I do have to say that if through the whole series Rome is wearing that wig, I think that I'll have to bawl my eyes out. I hope it's just temporary.
Oh and the side picture of matt looked so good. But I think she's wearing like a fake butt? If that makes sense. Or maybe undies with big pads in them. I know, because my sister has one. It makes your butt look bigger

Where can I find one? Haha. Jk. But seriously though I'd love to have a nice butt. Haha.