[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:
Wow, ever since the Supabaroot series ended, Great/Preem & Pope/Mew are reunited again for the 2nd time.

And it's ironic that Bella and James aren't reunited because Puttipat was such a huge hit out of all of them.
2nd time should be okay but more coming will be boring they need to mix up 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
fanny said:
Puttipat is huge hit because of James Ji over night fame, But I don't think because of the lakorn. Lakorn itself was plain and Bella wasnt that good of an actress considering her third lakorn. James Ji and Bella was an awkward pairing Bella look too old for James.
Well, that's your opinion.

Puttipat was a huge hit because it was the first series that ended with the higest rating compared to Toraton and Ponruj. The ending rating for puttipat was a 12+ and the forst 2 series ending with a 5 or 7. Even great admitted at the starchat that Puttipat series made the supabaroot series become popular especially in Korea. Bella's acting skills are so natural and way more advanced than James, because he's acting skills are still stiff. Viewers just
love him because he's handsome. Bella delivered tons of good dialogues in Puttipat while James played a calm-reserved character most of the time.

Bella hardly looked older than James because the suits and uniform made james look much more mature than her. And James is into older women anyways -- He used to date one. James never calls bella p'bella and it's not like bella is 5-10 years older than him LOL.

But anyway, I'm glad that "Jiranee" has a huge fanbase right now. And it's bigger than ever.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think there are too many promotion of this PM pair if they going to be popular then no need to promote look at my RCRome/Chom they are popular in Thailand but they aren't as crazily promoted cos Rome and Chompoo are famous in their individuals

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Alice said:
i think there are too many promotion of this PM pair if they going to be popular then no need to promote look at my RCRome/Chom they are popular in Thailand but they aren't as crazily promoted cos Rome and Chompoo are famous in their individuals
Exactly what i think about Yadech, if they are going to be popular, there's no need for all the promotion and at least PM team didn't over do the promotions. Not that i dislike Yadech, but it is true. I hope PM team doesn't over do it too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Exactly what i think about Yadech, if they are going to be popular, there's no need for all the promotion and at least PM team didn't over do the promotions. Not that i dislike Yadech, but it is true. I hope PM team doesn't over do it too.
i don't know whether this promotion will stop at where they are now or continue, if they continue more and more it will become a rollercoaster cos there are fans out there who has 
hates/love its a 50/50 percent equal i think Yadech not much promoting but i can say they are popular u know my friends who live in Sydney same State as me they love Yadech even my families love them too with PopeMewPM only Thailand love them but only the Pope or Mew fans that cheering on them but the rest they all going for Yadech and the A-list pair 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes fitting is coming soon plus Pope will have another pra'ek role show down pairing with Chompoo in Bpoop Phae Saniwaat but it hasn't been confirm by Broadcast Khun Nong big boss yet 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YES! I really liked these two in KCP. Mew's my favorite newbie at the moment and she has excellent chemistry with Pope. Hopefully this lakorn is good, Good Feeling has actually put me in a good feeling lately.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
In instagram, Apassin (the guy that take the role as Than Ying's fiancee in Khun Chai Pawornruj) has confirmed that they will do the fitting tomorrow (Tuesday) and most of them are the same casts from K.C. Pawornruj. I know I should share the pictures here but I still don't know how to post pictures in here and too lazy to read... please forgive me hihihihihi...  :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
In instagram, Apassin (the guy that take the role as Than Ying's fiancee in Khun Chai Pawornruj) has confirmed that they will do the fitting tomorrow (Tuesday) and most of them are the same casts from K.C. Pawornruj. I know I should share the pictures here but I still don't know how to post pictures in here and too lazy to read... please forgive me hihihihihi...  :p
its okay i will post it when the pic is updated this one will be a light comedy i wish this lakorn wasn't produce by GoodFeeling i hope PopeMew aren't stuck with this company 
Pope has Broadcast which they seem to favour him 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo vant wait to see da fitting pics...at least we have something to spam about lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Excited for the fitting! They said the fitting was "mid August" This doesn't look like "mid August" to me. Lol. At least they are going to do fitting in August. :D

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
fitting credit as tagged

they look awkward 

P'Pope didn't shave?? hehehe.. prefer his clean look but maybe he need to look like badboy...
Thanks for the pics Alice.. Maybe I'll will share some videos of their fitting later...