[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, it seems like that somewhat, lol. However, it could just be the particular scenes they've showed on the teaser. I don't have high hopes for him as much since throughout all his lakorns it's been the same, over and over. Though it would be a miracle if this lakorn his acting improved, lol, since afterall the title of this lakorn is LOVE MIRACLE. Lol. *cheesy* I've always thought Mart was quite good looking with those dimples of his, he also has a nice smile, height, and body! Ehe. His acting w/emotions is what's missing only, sadly. Anyway, the teaser is looking sooo good, it makes me even more anxious for this to air soon. I wonder which order these upcoming lakorns will air?! Hmm... Can't wait any longerrr. Ch3's Wic 3 Pragam event for upcoming lakorns is ALWAYS a tease, lol. :p
oh yeah how good is that Ruk Patiharn 'love miracle and Num/Kob Duang jai patiharn 'miracle heart' :heart:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
From the teaser, it makes me really excited to see this. I have to say that I like both couples. Kimberly looks really pretty in the teaser, and Mint and Alex are really cute. I always thought Alex was cute, but he just have to pair up with the right girl...Mint is a great choice for him, since both of them are young and cute. The setting is also very nice. Yeah I hope that Mart can somehow prove me wrong and show some emotion this time, although I don't have much hope in that.

Miss Kim and Mint a lot, can't wait to see them.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm really looking forward to Mint-Alex pairing. their scenes look cute and to me they show chemistry. ^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^I agree, Jinxx. Alex and Mint seems to have chemistry from those selective scenes in the teaser already, besides they already have chemistry off-screen. :) I just wish they showed more BTS and scenes of them together in the teaser.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So sick of waiting for more BTS clips, lol. SEESAN is not visiting this lakorn on set enough as others! >.<

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i think this lakorn is after mia taeng
I would love it if this lakorn does air after MIA TAENG but isn't it going to end soon?

Rak Pathiharn can't possibly air before Tawan Dued?! Lol, b/c if it would Chalidaclub would release the date already.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
RP is only like 50% done isn't it, but now it's probably 70% done now. Still I don't think their gonna air this so soon.

hippo

sarNie Adult
in the clip mint said it would air around november, if i heard correctly.
not any time soon.

the scenery in the background looks really beautiful.
by the look of the teaser, i think i will like both couples, =)

Can't wait.

Miss Mint and Kim!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
RP is only like 50% done isn't it, but now it's probably 70% done now. Still I don't think their gonna air this so soon.
I would think so too b/c the past 2-3 weeks at Wic 3 Pragam event the cast revealed that this is only 50% so it shouldn't be airing anytime soon until September or October.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its probably now almost 100% say maybe 80% and pretty sure this won't be the weekend
slot cos 4+1superstar had their schedule along them so for RP is in between pimmala
and mia taeng roy mai also consider too Aum he might replace his own lakorn which
sometime Ch3 seem to do it as well.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice we already know Tawan Deud, Roy Mai, and Game Rai Game Rak are airing on weekend slot one after another. Therefore, that leaves Roy Mai, Rak Pathiharn, Rak Prakasit, Buang, Kol Rak Luang Jai, Likit Sanae Ha, and Rak Ork Akrad left.

Roy Mai should be replacing Pim Mala or Mia Taeng, most likely Mia Taeng.

I think Rak Ork Akard will probably replace Mia Taeng if not Roy Mai b/c it started filming before Rak Pathiharn.

Thanks hippo! November feels like such a long way but time will fly by quick! It will be even better if I happens to air sooner than that!:)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Alice we already know Tawan Deud, Roy Mai, and Game Rai Game Rak are airing on weekend slot one after another. Therefore, that leaves Roy Mai, Rak Pathiharn, Rak Prakasit, Buang, Kol Rak Luang Jai, Likit Sanae Ha, and Rak Ork Akrad left.

I think Rak Ork Akard will probably replace Mia Taeng if not Roy Mai b/c it started filming before Rak Pathiharn.

Thanks hippo! November feels like such a long way but time will fly by quick! It will be even better if I happens to air sooner than that!:)
Your probably right, Om said this will air in sept.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Lol, Cupid Candy, yeah I just read your post on RAK ORK AKRAD thread. Got cha. ;)

Rak Ork Akrad & Roy Mai airing SEPT.-OCT.

Rak Pathiharn airing NOV.-DEC. (Probably Kol Rak Luang Jai, Buang, or Likit Sanae Ha will be the other slot).

-- Both Mia Taeng & Pim Mala will end at the end of this month.

I'm hoping for Rak Prakasit after!! However, I think it's going to be the last one of Ch3 2011 lakorns to air since they just start filming a month ago.

After that Kol Rak Luang Jai then I don't have any lakorns to look forward too, snifff!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

hey dear bliss i think miss typo spelling its Roy Marn boy/margie not roy mai that is ateam ka