[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it's THAT. To the MAX. Ip.smilez mentioned the same thing in 4 Hua Jai thread, but I forgot to comment on it. Whilst analyzing the popularity of both pairings, that's what I've come to distinguish between the two. It seems that MTEAM’s popularity among their fans grew when they saw Mark and Mint’s off-screen chemistry. It’s no wonder there were rumors and gossips about them even before PLR aired. On the other hand, Nadech and Yaya became a hot pairing because of DJA. The onscreen characters that they played drew the fans “in” and it thrives because there’s the “rang cheer” from fans (rang means strength – cheer = cheer).

I’m not going to lie. Like a lot of MTEAM supporters, those BTS clips of Mark and Mint are just too cute to resist. I’ve been watching them plenty of times. :lol:

And those Thai fans who pit Mark-Mint and Nadech-Yaya against each other are probably just insecure teenagers who feel that they need put down other idols in order to elevate their own.
MINTWIX you said it really well^^ I love MTEAM even before PLR aired b/c of the BTS clips.. and I loved them even more during PLR and after too. My love for them will never fade/die! :blush:

hippo

sarNie Adult
Totally agree with you girls
I love the vibe in here, its all so positive, everyone just seems to love all the stars, with a few comments about this and that or just keep the negative comments to themselves.

I totally fell for Mteam from the minute photos of the fitting was released and then after that the BTS clips just made me go crazy about them.
yaya and Nadech are really cute too, but i just love Mteam so much

Why can't they just love all the couples, the 4hua jai cast seem like such a close bunch of friends.

back on topic...lol
I really want Mak and Mint in their own lakorn too!!
but i still have hope with Barry and Mint in here, just coz it would be interesting to see the 2 paired together.
or even in another lakorn together, its bound to happen soon.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally agree with you girls
I love the vibe in here, its all so positive, everyone just seems to love all the stars, with a few comments about this and that or just keep the negative comments to themselves.

I totally fell for Mteam from the minute photos of the fitting was released and then after that the BTS clips just made me go crazy about them.
yaya and Nadech are really cute too, but i just love Mteam so much

Why can't they just love all the couples, the 4hua jai cast seem like such a close bunch of friends.

back on topic...lol
I really want Mak and Mint in their own lakorn too!!
but i still have hope with Barry and Mint in here, just coz it would be interesting to see the 2 paired together.
or even in another lakorn together, its bound to happen soon.
I totally AGREE! Lol. I love the supporive 4HHJKK fans likes us! Hehe :grouphug: I love the entire cast individually and as a couple^^

It better happen soon! I just don't want to be so confident in myself and belief b/c things might not turn out the way I want them too. And if it doesn't I'll be very upset and dissapoint!!!!

I always wished for MINT to become nang'ek when her first lakorn came out 3-4 years ago. But of course she was still way too young, only 13-14 years old! They didn't promote her much even now before PLR she's still supporting cast although I find her very talented and intelligent young girl^^ My wish finally came true b/c of PLR/4HHJKK! :wub: I don't know if they will promote her after this series is over BUT I'm really truly hoping she would gain up to nang'ek status! Also, I'm very proud and happy to see she is finally on TV POOL as #2!! :dance2: :dance1: :dance3:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
EEKss i love you gals!!!
At least we are not fighting over who is better or not!
as in MTEAM vs. YADECH!
I like both teams but LOVE MTEAM ++++++
But i read a comment somewhere saying that a lot of fans wanted
both Yaya and Nadech together in another lakorn so they got it!
I wonder how we can request another MTEAM LAKORN?
You know they do have a lot of supporters too!!
Are their any websites for MTEAM?

I really love those eyes Mak gives Mint! Its really noticeable!
I gush and blush all the time when i see him staring at her
Those BTS scenes tells it all ahaha :p
:wub: :wub: :wub: :blush: :blush: :blush: :crush: :crush:

Back to the topic :)
Rooting for MTEAM& only MTEAM for this lakorn if and only if Nadech is out!!
:bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
But i read a comment somewhere saying that a lot of fans wanted
both Yaya and Nadech together in another lakorn so they got it!
I wonder how we can request another MTEAM LAKORN?
You know they do have a lot of supporters too!!
Are their any websites for MTEAM?

I really love those eyes Mak gives Mint! Its really noticeable!
I gush and blush all the time when i see him staring at her
Those BTS scenes tells it all ahaha :p
:wub: :wub: :wub: :blush: :blush: :blush: :crush: :crush:

Back to the topic :)
Rooting for MTEAM& only MTEAM for this lakorn if and only if Nadech is out!!
:bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:
I know I wonder how too?! LOL, I think only thailand fans over there have control unlike us! I'm so sad :weep: I want to PROTEST for MTEAM to reunite too, esp. in their own lakorn!!! WOOT-WOOT!! :spin:

SMILEZ, lol.. you make me so giddy up all inside and super smiley!! Hehe. :wub:

I'm hoping for MTEAM, since NADECH is already pulled out like TEEDEE had mentioned.

Yes, those BTS clips cannot deny!!! Lovelove.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I know I wonder how too?! LOL, I think only thailand fans over there have control unlike us! I'm so sad :weep: I want to PROTEST for MTEAM to reunite too, esp. in their own lakorn!!! WOOT-WOOT!! :spin:

SMILEZ, lol.. you make me so giddy up all inside and super smiley!! Hehe. :wub:

I'm hoping for MTEAM, since NADECH is already pulled out like TEEDEE had mentioned.

Yes, those BTS clips cannot deny!!! Lovelove.
:cry1: :cry1:
I wish we had at least a small amount of control to request our fav. Koo Kwan..
I hope Thailand doesn't forget that they have a mass of viewers overseas!!! like seriously..lol
like a CRAZYY AMOUNT of fansssssssss who are watching lakorns that are not even Thai...
but then again...it would be a pleasure if we got the chance to request for MTEAM!
PROTEST!! w/big MTEAM FACES ON THEM ahah

Awww really!! ahahah thanks :D :D
If so, Mak please talk to your manager or whoever that controls / takes care of your schedule..
so they can clear it up for you! Take the spot will ya? :p
Cause we promise you...MTEAM fans are going to LOVE LOVE both your work regardless of what you both do!
Jing Jing na :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTS clips are the bestttt ahha

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Yea! I've been wanting another drama pairing with Mark-Mint. So desperate for it. I really hope their fans can protest to have them in another lakorn just like how Barry-Yaya fans did. If only I knew Thai, I'd go to channel 3 website and write a request. LOL. Too bad I don't. I guess we're just gonna have to sit back and pray Ch3 sees something in these two to give them another chance together. I don't want to wait another 3 years or so for another pair up between them. It's just too long. Oh btw, I also love this couple after watching BTS clips. I think anyone who doesn't think they have chemistry in PLR didn't see the BTS, cause if they did, they'd think otherwise too. Maybe that's why us MTEAM fans are so crazy for them.

To be back on topic. I heard that Mint C. also pulled out of this lakorn? Is there confirmation that she did? Cause I was hoping they could just cast Mark since he should be finishing up Tawan Deurd soon.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, I actually like both Mteam and Yadech. In thai sites, they're so immature though quite many of them are much older than me.

I'm actually Mark's fan and I used to take news, clips and pix from Mark's fan thread in pantip very often. But the atmosphere there seems to be more competitive with Nadech. It's so stress since I like both 2 guys. Now I'm like more in Nadech & Yaya fan thread because people there focus more on Nadech & Yaya relationship so they don't have the competitive air in there as much as Mark's. But sometimes when people in pantip compare the lakorns, I'd feel pissed when some DJA fans bash PLR so much, especially Mint.

back to the topic, I think Mint is not confirmed either.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm not going to lie. Like a lot of MTEAM supporters, those BTS clips of Mark and Mint are just too cute to resist. I've been watching them plenty of times. :lol:
Me too - those bts plus that clip of Mark from TVPool which he talked a bit about Mint C. (the one that moey helped to translate). Okay, he's too darn cute there and I was also curious about his expressions and body language. The ones that got me were when he said 'Just wait and see' and that faraway look when he said they're just like brother and sister. (Like, huh ?)

And those Thai fans who pit Mark-Mint and Nadech-Yaya against each other are probably just insecure teenagers who feel that they need put down other idols in order to elevate their own.
Eeehhh, my teenage years has passed so long ago. (Should I disclose my age now ? :lol:).

Anyway, are they mostly teenagers, Rasa ? You mentioned that many are older than you are. Just curious, not judging or anything. I know many teenagers can be very matured while some adults my age, well ... let's just say that age does not have much to do with maturity (speaking from experience, I might say :D)

Seeing how close they've been since doing this lakorn (4 HJHKK) together, it'd be such a shame if Barry-Yaya-Mark-Mint's friendship got affected because of the competitiveness among their fans.

And I do hope that the fans would realise that PLR sucked not so much because of Mint (well, we all know why so I'm not gonna go into that here).

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if MINT got pulled out either B/C so far she is confirmed this lakorn that I know if but it's possible that there changes B/C of 4HJHKK ratings :D (In a good way that she is pulled out so that MTEAM can reunite! :wub:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh dear this part i think Mark he has a strange feeling of love towards Mint C, i was reading this news from
dirtiilaundry news blog there is a scandal between Mark and the 2 Mint throwing ices at one another, but Mark
keep on denying that him and Mint C is like a friend or brother/sister but with the BTS lakorn he seems very close
with Mint C, so this might be like something like the Ateam, Aum camera Aff while asleep on opening roy mai and Aum
his so excited. :scratchhead2: but hope MTeam will reunite in another lakorn with only them in it, and if one day
if they come a real life couple i will have a extra love for them both. :kiss: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:thanks: blissful. Looks like everyone is totally with one another.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Me too - those bts plus that clip of Mark from TVPool which he talked a bit about Mint C. (the one that moey helped to translate). Okay, he's too darn cute there and I was also curious about his expressions and body language. The ones that got me were when he said 'Just wait and see' and that faraway look when he said they're just like brother and sister. (Like, huh ?)
You know, he is so vulnerable. This is an old interview--I think last month-- but I just watched it yesterday and I just realized how much he tends to slip out a few things. I think the the reporters have fun interviewing him just because he's so gullible. :lol: (I think that's part of why we find him cute, too).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhuV3vfDtJM&

Eeehhh, my teenage years has passed so long ago. (Should I disclose my age now ? :lol:).
You shant. ;)

And I do hope that the fans would realise that PLR sucked not so much because of Mint (well, we all know why so I'm not gonna go into that here).
Unfortunately, I think most fangirls (and boys) will forget, either subconsciously or deliberately. As a rule, they don't always have the most objective criticisms or memory.

BTW. I love the optimism in here. MTEAM probably won't even be in this project but we're discussing them as if they are. :lol:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
BTW. I love the optimism in here. MTEAM probably won't even be in this project but we're discussing them as if they are. :lol:
thanks for sharing that clip...Mak looks might fine in there ahah

Hahha i like how we are staying positive too about the "if" Mak is really in it or not.

hippo

sarNie Adult
awwww Mak is so cute in that clip.
i actually saw it when it first came out, but had to watch it again.

the BTS clips of the two or just Mak, say's quite alot....lol

the conversations in here are so funny, in a good way, its like we know what each person is thinking and have the same ideas.

although i highly doubt that Mak will be in here, i do hope that he is too.
but i would prefer it if they were in their own lakorn together, with a really good script.

i just really want them to have a lot of work, coz i miss them already....lol
and i want a confirmed cast for this lakorn, hopefully before new year

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Anyway, are they mostly teenagers, Rasa ? You mentioned that many are older than you are. Just curious, not judging or anything. I know many teenagers can be very matured while some adults my age, well ... let's just say that age does not have much to do with maturity (speaking from experience, I might say :D)

Seeing how close they've been since doing this lakorn (4 HJHKK) together, it'd be such a shame if Barry-Yaya-Mark-Mint's friendship got affected because of the competitiveness among their fans.

I think there're both teens and the old ones. I saw some are older than me and I'm not teen, I'm in late 20s. I think averagely Mark's fans are older than Nadech's but they sound more competitive than Nadech's. Anyway, I don't think it'll affect Nadech & Mark that much. Nadech & Mark were told by their manager to not check any comments on them in the internet and not to update any entertainment news. The ent news can make them angry and lose confident and some comments in the internet can discourage them and some will make them fight.

I think Mark does go to internet more than Nadech but only to his fansite and his facebook. Once Mint C. said that he's so not uptodate because he didn't know Krispy Kreame Donut was recently opened in Bangkok.

Nadech cuts off anything about cyworld and any technology, I think. He doesn't have blackberry mobile phone which is popular among Thai stars. He has no iphone, his mobile phone is just for work and mom. And he rarely uses it. He doesn't have twitter, facebook or even e-mail address (I think he used to have one when he's in highschool but now he doesn't use any e-mail) He's just bought a notebook last month because his fans complained. And I think to internet, he goes only his fansite and the motorcycle sites.

Oh.. and I don't think Nadech will be in this lakorn anymore

In this article, they asked about Ruk Patiharn and he said this wouldn't be the one he'll play. I don't know about Mint yet but there's no sign of it in her fansite either.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Nadech & Mark were told by their manager to not check any comments on them in the internet and not to update any entertainment news. The ent news can make them angry and lose confident and some comments in the internet can discourage them and some will make them fight.
An invaluable advice, I think. Their manager's wise.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
An invaluable advice, I think. Their manager's wise.
Yes, I agree. They're still young, it'd be better if they shut down from other's comments and just do their works the best. The manager is really smart.