[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kim made it to TOP 2 so proud of her! :)
-- Off topic: It's silly how some fans are so brainwashed just b/c Yaya is an hot item atm doesn't mean she has to be number one for everything! Kim deserves this b/c she has made an improvement since 4 HUA JAI. I mean don't get me wrong I adore Yaya too but I'm very proud of Kim.
I totally Agree w/ you. Only b/c a certain star is hot now doesn't mean they always have to be #1 for everything. It bugs me when things like that happen.Other actor/actress deserve it too.It's boring seeing repeated actress/actor getting it all the time.Not hating on them though. I agree Kim have improved a lot from her lakorn w/ Aum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"สมาร์ท" จัดหนักจะจุ๊บหรือไม่จุ๊บ "คิมเบอร์ลี"
10 พฤศจิกายน 2011 6:18 น. View : 317

spoiler images to the next episode of Kim and Mart
from siamdara

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG my dear Kim is #2 yeah!!!
Anyways.... Finally catch up...awh I'm loving Kim...she speak English very clear...oh just love the lakorn...can wait till Monday...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I really :heart: :heart: how they did mint's, kim's, jane's hair in this lakorn. Worth of trying in real life

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!! I am so excited for tomorrow's episode!!!!!

Thank you for all the pictures.

Love this lakorn so much!!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

Looks so romantic but they should have let Mint wear flats instead b/c it looks funny! Alex is short than her here.

-- Pics: Chalidaclub.net

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks Bliss Chalex is so adorable

:heart: :heart: this Alex proposal Mint with a red rose :lmao3:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I totally Agree w/ you. Only b/c a certain star is hot now doesn't mean they always have to be #1 for everything. It bugs me when things like that happen.Other actor/actress deserve it too.It's boring seeing repeated actress/actor getting it all the time.Not hating on them though. I agree Kim have improved a lot from her lakorn w/ Aum.
yep! I totally agreed with you on that. Just bc a star is hot and they make them #1 every single damn time is so damn bias and stupid! I hate how that works in Thai industry, but not certainly in the US or in other liberal states/countries.

I am growing on Kim and she's doing an amazing job in here. I love her acting and how communicates really well. Her dialogues are mature that's why I love her. =)

She's also doing very well in polls, pulling in #2! :)

Mint is SRSLY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! She is a GORGEOUS GLOWING GODESS I swear! The most photogenic since Aff Taksaorn! :thumbsup:

Mint also sports some of the best colored contact lenses! She's gorgeous in them and in almost any outfit!

----

I am looking forward to next episode too!:)

hippo

sarNie Adult
Mint so bloody gorgeous!!!!
she just get's prettier and prettier.

the stylist for both clothes and hair for this lakorn is awesome.

I love what they're all wearing and the colours, even Mint's aunt's outfits!!

Mint, Kim and Jane look gorgeous in every scene.

cannot wait for today's episode!!!

thanks so much for sharing the pics