[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nononono! I don't want nicha to be a n'rai ): ....
i thought there was going to be for once a lakorn with no n'rai -.-
Same here! I actually really like Nicha. From the preview, looks like there'll be issues because Nicha is obviously still in love with Chai Thut.

cecilia

Staff member
^the spoiler from Manager didn't exactly show she's a n'rai ..
she's sadden that she's loosing Thut.
*at least for the time being when Smart & Kimberly got stuck together overnight with him not having a spare tire*

Credit: manager

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

from this image looks like Nitchamon/Pranom is beginning to have a love feeling toward
Khun Chai Thut the jealous eyes looking

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
so excited for tomorrow! more emoticons of how i feel right now! :yahoo: :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
but I thought that they've already broken up right?
They sorta got back together. Well on good terms, not as in bf and gf but you know the old feeling stirs back up at least from Nicha's side. I think Nicha is jealous that Nichamon has an effect on Thut.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Alex is so mean to Mint.Gosh, I wanted Mint to slap his face so bad when he say mean things to her. I finally catch up.Thanks to the shorten episode.I'm actually happy that the episode are like just 1 hour long.ha. So, it won't take me forever to catch up.But at the same time it makes me want to see it more when i am already catching up.Alright, tomorrow's episode here i come well hopefully i wake up and watch it when it air.I hate it how its night over there then here its morning. Especially i am not a morning person at all. :( 8AM here i come. I guess tomorrow episode mint will find out who the real housekeeper is and its not Kim for sure.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I sorta skipped ep. 7 and 8. But watched 9 bc it was fully subbed. I wonder where did Panson go. I really wished it was Paat and Nammon who were lost in the forest. I am tired of Nichamon and Thut fued more likely Thut irrational issues.