[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Yehhh! Finally, pranom and thut have some cute scene. Wow it took 12 episode to get there! Pranom is starting to fall for thut. Excited for next week!

And pas and nammon are so cute! Alex and mint are doing a fabulous job on portraying there role!
lol it would've been shorter if the lakorn wasn't cut short so often :thumbsup: woohoooooooooooooooooooooo!! <3 romace for both couples. yeeeeah. or i mean it's getting towards some good romance!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg -- I am finally satisfied with this weeks episodes! Can't wait for more epis. but don't want this lakorn to end yet. Ugrh. Ehe.

Pas and Nammon are super duper cute!! I am going crazy. Lol. Young love birds. It will be sad b/c they never get to be happy for long together. She's going to have to leave him pretty soon.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I agree that this week's eps are super cute. I only saw 4 part out of 6. I can't find the rest.
I'm still waiting for the last 2 parts.

Love both couples. Kim and Mint are super cute. Love them.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Omg -- I am finally satisfied with this weeks episodes! Can't wait for more epis. but don't want this lakorn to end yet. Ugrh. Ehe.

Pas and Nammon are super duper cute!! I am going crazy. Lol. Young love birds. It will be sad b/c they never get to be happy for long together. She's going to have to leave him pretty soon.
Did you watch the whole of today's ep because I can't seem to find part 5 and 6. Could you please tell me where to find the last 2 parts?

Thank you.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i love how the music and scene was flowing nicely .... then the music scratch and nammon throws food at the older houseguy. hahahaha

LOL that part made me LOL ahhaha

Pat was too cute with the coffee scene ><
And eating the pie ripped as a heart !

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Ok,now I am very frustrated because I can't seem to find part 5 and 6 in any channel at all.
I went to Cinntv1, gsppkoo, and doothailakornonline, but there's no part 5 and 6.

What happened. Thare's only 4 parts in ep 13?

Is it just me or I am the only one complaining that there's only 4 parts of today's ep.

Please let me know if you guys watch the whole ep today.

Thank you.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Youtube was going on maintenance this morning that I had to wait so long to finish epi.13! But loved it too. This week episodes has been awesome. I can't wait for next week already!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I finally finished watching the entire parts of ep 13.

Chalex is cute.

I want more of Kim/Mart sweet scenes. They are so super cute in ep 12. I wish they'd show more sweet scenes between these two like they did with Chalex.

My favorite ep this week is ep 12.

Love Kimberly forever!!!!!!!!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Youtube was going on maintenance this morning that I had to wait so long to finish epi.13! But loved it too. This week episodes has been awesome. I can't wait for next week already!!

Thank you so much.
totally forgot that i haven't seen the last 2 parts yet because i didn't DL from buddie media! yeah! i have more lakorns to watch! whoop whoop! thanks for the reminder :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just got done the whole part of epi 13 I didn't get a chance to do last 2 days cos
@Sydney where I live there is a rain storm so my internet is slowing down grr :girlmad:
waiting epi 14 looks so good :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bad. Bad. Bad. (off topic but I freaking love Tablo and Park Bom version of Bad) It is sort of how I am feeling for this lakorn lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90FPcJ5Xa5A

Haven't paid much attention to RP. How is it so far. I think I left off on episode 8 or 9?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bad. Bad. Bad. (off topic but I freaking love Tablo and Park Bom version of Bad) It is sort of how I am feeling for this lakorn lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90FPcJ5Xa5A

Haven't paid much attention to RP. How is it so far. I think I left off on episode 8 or 9?
Fun I'm loving the clip U posted :thumbsup: and that is how I enjoying ruk patiharn too