[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Mart and Kim are just ewwww. Alex and Mint are cute, I think Mint fits as second pranang. I've never viewed Kim as a leading lady, so I'll be skipping this one.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh that sad for me to read...anyways I love Kim she my N'ke no matter what you poeple said...can't wait to see this lakorn on air...I'll be waiting ~thanks~

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, Alice! I am superduper excited. So glad that it's not airing Rak Orkard anymore, BUT airing after Kol Rak Luang Jai is even better since that means we get to see this sooner than the original date! Yay. I can't wait!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks, Alice! I am superduper excited. So glad that it's not airing Rak Orkard anymore, BUT airing after Kol Rak Luang Jai is even better since that means we get to see this sooner than the original date! Yay. I can't wait!!!
u welcome my dear friend Bliss, 555. I'm super excited too :dance3:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah so it will air after KRLJ!!! Glad to know. Not much of a Cherry fan.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bts with Kim and Mart @the city circle/down at the darling harbour in Sydney

credit to nirvanafact's
this is probably their last scene overboard before returning back to Bangkok

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Again, Kim and Mint look gorgeous and thanks for the video Alice. The scenery looks nice and I love Kim's wardrobe!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Again, Kim and Mint look gorgeous and thanks for the video Alice. The scenery looks nice and I love Kim's wardrobe!
u welcome chubbycheek yeah nice scenery i spend times with friends and families during
my spare time and special occasion like Christmas
Kim and Mart make such a cute pair

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess this lakorn will be aired on MON-TUES slot. It's actually airing on October 25th. (That means a bit longer wait.. Gr)!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I guess this lakorn will be aired on MON-TUES slot. It's actually airing on October 25th. (That means a bit longer wait.. Gr)!
yeah Ch3 schedule dates changes around before they wrote Om/Cherry was suppose to air
the mon/tue slot but now just updated its the 25th October and wed/thu slot is
likit sanaeha was so excited about ruk patiharn after KRLJ but now we have to wait
longer cos waiting for Roy Mai to end wow this is Kim and Mint lakorn airing weekday

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So excited for this months batch since we get to see Kim, Mint, Matt, Grate, and Yadech on screen. 555 +

I have a bad feeling about Likit Sanae Ha but let's hope it's not too bad, the fact that it's produced by Khun King (Good Feeling).

What happened to Rak Orkard? I swear Om said that lakorn was going to air in September. Lol, it's already October now.