[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

according to the caption of this photo of alex, today is the last day of shooting rak pathiharn

credit alex's instagram

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mart's character is so boring and dead! Self-centered and stupid! His life seems so dull and boring. Kim, bring the life out of him please. lol
he won't be a dead boring person later when the next episode 4 comes when he will
begin to be nice to Kim he'll fall in love

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i've got to say, I am loving Kim's acting in here.
Very different from Nam !
I find Kim very beautiful too.

Gah watching ep.1 subbed, these tears kept rolling down T_____T
Nichamon's life story is so sad !!
And yes our Chalida is nailing her role as Namon !

I love Alex's voice maak ! It's so calming esp. when that boy sings !!

I love how Pat is calm when he speaks to Thut.
He doesn't want to quarrel with his P so he would rather leave.
Thut is hot-headed but i feel him too
He had to drop his future to grasp something he wasn't intended to take over.

But I still have to finish ep.2-3 !
So thankful that RP is getting subbed ! Yaaay
Finally I think I understand more of the storylineee...i hope lol

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy37CmqqUss&feature=feedu

cr. windlight2010

this is not related to rak pathiharn, but it's nice to see mr. chai vampire looks more enthusiastic and spirited in this commercial :thumbsup: ohhh those envious hair kimberley, I think I'd cut that off your head when you're asleep. Such gorgeous hair

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the video.

Kim is so gorgeous.

Love today's ep. Can't wait for tomorrow. Kim and Mint are so cute.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi.4 today was not so interesting, lol -- I mainly skimmed through most it.

Kim is such a beauty! I'm excited for tomorrows epi.5 -- Mint looks so gorgeous with her hair down all the way and curled back.

There wasn't any cute scenes between CHALEX today. *sigh* Gotta wait for tomorrow when she goes to his house! Lol.

CHALEX :wub:

hippo

sarNie Adult
can't wait for today's episode.
get to see some cute scenes between alex and Mint. :thumbsup:

Mint and Kim are just so beautiful in here

cecilia

Staff member
i cried with Kimberly today .. She's real good .. got me teary when she got drag by khun chai vampire to see her grandma (unaware to khun chai that she is nichamon) .. anyway, so sad when she look around the house and see no photo of her mother. This already make her feel belittle about things .. and then when she accidentally walk into the garden and heard her grandma said that about her dad and her coming back to file a lawsuit to claim her share of inheritance from Nichapaat .. it just make her extreme sad. She walks out all sad, recalling what uncle Wan said about grandma and her only granddaughter, Nicha. She got all teary and say 'DON'T WORRY, GRANDMA. I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO CLAIM MY RIGHTS. I WILL NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN' as she walks out of her grandma's house. T_T so sad ..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't watch today's episode. Waiting for the eng subs you know?! lol
Anyways, I miss CHALEX. I don't think I can handle not watching them today even if there werent't that many scene I'd them. );
Thanks for the picture and the commercial vdo. Mart looks handsome when he doesn't...man. I don't even know how to describe it. Ahaaaa

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think Maker Group always have some of the best wardrobes. The ladies are so stunningly beautiful here.

LOL@Alex sleeping. The fans requested for Mint to upload those since he pranked her on IG first.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Maker Group always have some of the best wardrobes. The ladies are so stunningly beautiful here.

LOL@Alex sleeping. The fans requested for Mint to upload those since he pranked her on IG first.
LOL. His prank is wasn't as bad though, it was a beautiful picture of Chalida sleeping but Chalida's prank to him is a different story! Lol. I love it though. Sweet.