[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
yea.. there was a showing of the SEA games ending ceremony so everything got cut short!!! :no:
so that's all we got.. but the promo looks so :woot: .. but i doubt thats going to happen next week....
I hope so too that is that is not going to happen next week.

I agree with you that next's week ep' looks good. Can't wait to see it. I hope that I am not going to be disappointed again.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! That’s just ridiculous. Now that Mart is actually a little nice to Kim, they’re going to cut the episodes short. Great…just great!

I must say Kim is gorgeous in episode 8. Her acting has definitely improved.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
.. and pas... u know u wanna comfort nammon! just hug her!!
He did. When he lied to Nammon that he and Pranom are more than friends now, he could see that Nammon was hurt. He wanted to comfort her, but couldn’t so he took it out on the plants as he was walking away.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
He did. When he lied to Nammon that he and Pranom are more than friends now, he could see that Nammon was hurt. He wanted to comfort her, but couldn’t so he took it out on the plants as he was walking away.
i know right?? that look in his eyes when he looked at her... ::sigh:: just be nice, quit being mean! that's your brother's role. be nice to nammon again please!!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if it's just me but I think it's a little too soon for Chai Thut to :r-scene-pop-corn: Panom. I feel like Panom hasn't really developed as much feelings for Chai Thut as he does to her. It's obvious you can tell Chai Thut is already falling for Panom but with Panom you can tell she likes Chai Thut but it's just not all there yet. Anyways, I can't wait for next week's episodes. Sad today's episode had to be so short, I wanted more Chai Thut and Panom scenes. Loved how he just grabbed Panom’s hand after handing Pansorn off to Pongtape.

As for Paat and Nammon, I dislike how Paat is playing the bad guy towards her. I usualy hate it when the directors throw in a new guy to be interested in n'ek but in Paat and Nammon’s case, I'm praying that a new guy comes along and show interest in Nammon so Paat will finally stop pretending to not care and reveal his true feelings. I wanna get to all the sweet and cute scenes between Paat and Nammoon already!

On the side note: I never really paid attention to Alex but this lakorn totally got me all "crazy-fan-girl" on him. I love his voice and the looks he gives Mint in the lakorn. He does a great job at portraying his character.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if it's just me but I think it's a little too soon for Chai Thut to :r-scene-pop-corn: Panom. I feel like Panom hasn't really developed as much feelings for Chai Thut as he does to her. It's obvious you can tell Chai Thut is already falling for Panom but with Panom you can tell she likes Chai Thut but it's just not all there yet. Anyways, I can't wait for next week's episodes. Sad today's episode had to be so short, I wanted more Chai Thut and Panom scenes. Loved how he just grabbed Panom’s hand after handing Pansorn off to Pongtape.

As for Paat and Nammon, I dislike how Paat is playing the bad guy towards her. I usualy hate it when the directors throw in a new guy to be interested in n'ek but in Paat and Nammon’s case, I'm praying that a new guy comes along and show interest in Nammon so Paat will finally stop pretending to not care and reveal his true feelings. I wanna get to all the sweet and cute scenes between Paat and Nammoon already!

On the side note: I never really paid attention to Alex but this lakorn totally got me all "crazy-fan-girl" on him. I love his voice and the looks he gives Mint in the lakorn. He does a great job at portraying his character.
yeah, it's too soon. knowing lakorn, they won't do the dirty...so dissapointed.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Chakrit_Y…I think it’s too soon too. I lose patience when the role calls for the guy to be mean to the girl for her sake.

d2b…LOL! I agree. He’s not suppose to be the mean one.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I like Paat-Pranom’s relationship. They’re cute together…not in a romantic way, a friendly way.

fanny

sarNie Adult
so far liking this lakorn and i am starting to like mart little bit more now. loving mint and alex so cute together and kim is improving her acting skill. this is my kind of lakorn its very few thai lakorn that does not focus on rich or poor and pra'rai, nang'rai. cant wait til they find out pranon's real identity.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi.9 was too short!! I was so sad. Ugh - anyway can't wait for next week!!

Kim has improved her acting but Nom's story is not going anywhere - esp. w/that lie and undercover such.

I feel like this lakorn has been dragging, it's already epi.9 and we're not getting any hints/drama, really. Lol.

Pas is soooo mean!! I feel so sad for Nammon! *sigh* Oh dear, our little gal has a broken heart.

I'm hoping a third wheel comes between Pas and Nammon too! That would be awesome - time to for payback Pas!! :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
urgh, even though I'm real frustrated with Paat's stubborn attitude towards Nammon, I can't deny that his EYES say a totally different thing from his words. The way he looks at her is so...melting! Too bad that it's not strong enough to balance his slow love! He needs to just reel her in by those adorable pinkies and hug her tight! Mint is doing so well in this lakorn!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
urgh, even though I'm real frustrated with Paat's stubborn attitude towards Nammon, I can't deny that his EYES say a totally different thing from his words. The way he looks at her is so...melting! Too bad that it's not strong enough to balance his slow love! He needs to just reel her in by those adorable pinkies and hug her tight! Mint is doing so well in this lakorn!
Haha. I agree! Pas and Namoon, kiss and make up, PLEASE! :p I'm tired of all the lies and BS.