[Ch3] Ruk Sood Plai Fah (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
finish episode 2. so why is pim and her her sister(cousin) looking for a guy? and what kind of guy are they looking for? And why
did they pick tye as the guy they wanted?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no more Ruk Ork Akard now Pim/Tye is becoming like another Om/Cherry, ruk sood plai fah is so cute like the bickering this lakorn is so catchy plus its a new pair
I haven't seen before

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
no more Ruk Ork Akard now Pim/Tye is becoming like another Om/Cherry, ruk sood plai fah is so cute like the bickering this lakorn is so catchy plus its a new pair
I haven't seen before
Same here,Alice, since Rak Ork Akard is done I'm watching this one now. I don't know if you're watching any of the
other one on air though but so far this is the only i have been watching. I say I am going to try and watch the other
ones but i don't know i don't feel like watching them. Maybe i will maybe i won't. Tye and Pim are cute together. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Same here,Alice, since Rak Ork Akard is done I'm watching this one now. I don't know if you're watching any of the
other one on air though but so far this is the only i have been watching. I say I am going to try and watch the other
ones but i don't know i don't feel like watching them. Maybe i will maybe i won't. Tye and Pim are cute together. :)
I'm watching Tye/Pim and Chakrit/Matt

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching Tye/Pim and Chakrit/Matt
I'm still debating if I should watch Krit/Matt's lakorn; i think the only reason why is b/c they're filming at London.haha
Oh yeah, i also forgot I'm in the process of catching up on RP-Aff and Por N's lakorn too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'm following the same lakorns that interest me right now only thing krit matt is that the gf is in tat lakorn and she's not pretty than the n'rais lol
yeah Krit/Matt its abit irritating cos of Woosen but atleast Tye/Pim is much better its a good relief this lakorn is so entertaining

fun

Expired Sarnie
Interesting 10 minutes. I will have to watch the rest later tonight when I return. I think I have just found a lakorn to watch after Pang Sanaeha. PS sort of killed my lakorn graving but it seems as if I got it back lol Pim is hilarious.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just finish watching today episode. I love this lakorn. I'm glad I'm watching this. Hopefully this lakorn
turns out good throughout the whole lakorn. HHAha. o m g, i love the scene when they both kissed.
ha., um... i wonder what is going to happen next tomorrow.

the full song of the title song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul4ACfmHoAQ&feature=related

credits:ningnong2401's yt channel.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait for next episode 7 about time we'll be seeing some cute scene of Tye and Pim

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AHhaah. I can't believe it that Tye actually married the pig! AH. That is so weird but he looks cute
with the pig.hahha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just got thru episode 1 and i loved it haha pin is an amazing actress and i love it when she does comedy because it is just so natural haha. i wish someone would sub this lakorm so that i can her more of it.

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the singer and title of the opening song? If anyone has it, can they please upload? I would greatly appreciate any help . Thx :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I've been wanting to post this up but I keep on forgetting about it.
Hahah. One of my favorite scene from episode 7; it starts at 6:40 to 7:40.
Jam Loey Rak & Tard Rak!!!! Love it! I am loving this lakorn so far!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh22pkdD5PQ&feature=relmfu

credits: AAPtwo's yt channel