[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, who wouldn't die of cuteness overload when it's James Ji and Punch with the adorable "kiss"?!!! I cannot wait for this to air and too happy it's airing right after Sixth Sense. Not only do i get to see the cuteness of JJ+Punch, I also get to more the beautiful Wawaa and charming Beam as well. :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
NOVEMBER 2  :drools:  it's airing quicker than i thought! Hope its true cuz i can't wait to see James again. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hope it's true, too. So it's airing after Sixth Sense 2 or...? :O If so, SS is done airing this weekend?
Not sure since I'm not caught up on the SS episodes but woot! Really hope RS comes soon~

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm super excited! First time ever that I have 2 lakorns I anticipated come right after another. It's going to be a great end to my year!! :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wondering too, if not then SS will be very long then. I want to watch teung jai ja kard yoo laaw. Lol.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i higly doubt it'll air that far, but the again the first sixth sense had a much longeer run than other lakorns because its a series.
However, if its airing in a month, that'll equal 12 more eps of SS which will total around 25 episodes. hmm...highly doubt that will happen.
i know i'm so late but i just watched the teaser for RSR. It was...better than i expected. Based on the fitting pics, i thought james would be a goody-too-shoes that just appears intimidating, but in actual fact he IS scary and arrogant and everything i didn't expect.
Punch seems to be the only person to be by his side and its cute
Wawwa and Beam!!! I'm really anticipating for these two. Lakorn after lakorn, extra Wawwa for me