[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Gosh if only the nang'ek was wawwa I would be jumping with joy. I don't really know punch, so I can't really say anything. On the other hand JJ's wardrobe is looking so good! I love it! When he stares at something, like the camera lenses, his eyes seriously remind me too much of mark.
I don't know if I'll be tuning in to this lakorn, but I'll see how things go

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
Gosh if only the nang'ek was wawwa I would be jumping with joy. I don't really know punch, so I can't really say anything. On the other hand JJ's wardrobe is looking so good! I love it! When he stares at something, like the camera lenses, his eyes seriously remind me too much of mark.
I don't know if I'll be tuning in to this lakorn, but I'll see how things go
Punch is very good her acting is decent and singing is another of her talents i think Punch now she's loyal to another member of Ch3 trust me you will adore her specially when you see her with JJ

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, im not fond of punch. its going to take some time getting used to her for a bit onscreen
hope they have chemistry lol :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ooh, now I want Beam and Punch to pair up next, they look great standing next to each other like that. :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, James J and Punch are just too cute, especially James. LOL It's kind of wierd to find someone who is almost ten years older than me cute. But Punch is pretty cute too. I can't wait to see Beam in here with Wawaa. Both couples are perfect. Now want to see if They have good chemistry with each other. :p

SonYukView4ever

Like Jirayu's wardrobe pj and very casual looks good on him.

shooting officially started today. :)

cr. his ig

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James look smoking hot in black shade hehehehe JJ is so cute to handle...Khun Chai Puttipat havent air yet and i have just fallin head over toe to him... :crush: :heart: :crush:

SonYukView4ever

yea, in that first picture if he works out a bit more I think he would have a really killing BOD. lol he's already real tall and add some muscles he'll look drop dead sexy LOL. ahhh my eyes are imagining. loooooool

I have no clue what his character is yet. Hopefully there is a new clips somewhere soon. :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Actually the first few pages said something about him being a person who doesn't like to listen to people and doesn't like school so n'ek wan to teach him? I think that's what it's about :) Still waiting for the storyine too.