[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

fun

Expired Sarnie
cuteness overload!!!

i find james jirayu adorable with so far his two nang ek. james/bella are two beautiful couple. james/punch are two adorably cute pair.

it is so hard to believe that punch is older than him by almost a decade. punch is very blessed with aging and musically talented.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Jirayu groping TV POOL cover, but they sure dress him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo weird and funny looking. lool

He looks wayyy better BTS looool

I like him with his natural smile more. :p

meenia

sarNie Adult
They are cute..lol.  Wounder what's James doing in the last pix.. Is he grabbing the food..lol.. Seems like everyone is busy and Punch just stop to pose in the pix.. so cute..i can't wait for this one. I'm a fan of Punch and James..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
is it just me or James look sooo smexy when he's all hot and sweaty??   :heart:
his cute and smexy 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
tooooo cute i love james know iam loving him more i hope someone will sub this lakorn when it will come out ...... :dance1:

SonYukView4ever

The last time I heard, this lakorn should air before this year ends.  The director said she wants to air this lakorn this year.  Hope to see Jirayu soon! I miss him as well! kekeke

SonYukView4ever

Jirayu is bad boy. lol Can't wait to see this lakorn! It should air this year!!!! Still not digging Punch lol but she will be a teacher or so...so it won't be bad watching her lol hahah jk jk