[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I really think he has some kind of attraction toward her already. He just doesn't know it yet. His actions toward her are more  like a guy want attention from girl. He clearly want a attention from her. I mean if no feeling he wouldn't chase her down or he seems afraid of her too. He even has nick name for her and that's cute. So far I like both couple. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahaah I cracked up the whole time when Chanamon was tutoring Itt...hahaha LOL at when he started singing out loud...omg im weak 555 I enjoyed those parts the most. I really liked the bus scene as well hahaha  Gah JJ is so adorable..... *sparkly eyes lol 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont think Itt has develop any feelings for Chanamon yet. It is more of an impression, attaction but dedinitely not that hey I think I like like you feeling.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I don't think Itt is attaracted to Mon yet, he just pretty much has no one to mess around with or that no one dares to challenge him like her and it's how the sparks will come up from bickering to respect to friends to like and to love =]

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
I must say the lakorn is not so interesting jj is handsome Wawa and bean are cute, ur not help much. Anyway gonna try another week to see if I shoul go with this lakorn for the weekend

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
The first two episodes were okay to me. Really hope the next episodes are better ^^
Nonetheless, i enjoyed James and Punch's scenes. Can't wait for more chemistry from the two.
And I'm already in love with Beam and Wawwa's pairing, so cute :3

My favorite scene was in Episode 2 when James and Punch were in the bus and she slept on his shoulder :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha Did anybody realize that the police station was the Jutathep house? I was just telling my sister that it'd seem as if James never really left. Haha I just thought it was cool how they used the Jutathep house. It feels weird looking at the house as a police station though....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:
Haha Did anybody realize that the police station was the Jutathep house? I was just telling my sister that it'd seem as if James never really left. Haha I just thought it was cool how they used the Jutathep house. It feels weird looking at the house as a police station though....
yes what a surprise 

cecilia

Staff member
I think the lakorn is going fine w/the pace .. it's not suppose to be a namnao or a comedy lakorn .. it's in between .. 
Anyway, falling in love with James Ji and Punch!!!

fanny

sarNie Adult
I have nothing to look forward to for my weekend. Before I have the Khun Chais and six sense for my weekend lakorn. Rak Sutrik is not all that it's quite boring. I'll wait for more episode an give it a try again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think the pace is decent. Wave Media lakorn is quite slow pace but storytelling is great. I just hope it turns out like Pon Prom Onlawaeng. I need something meaty and hearty.

Happy Friday. Gonna hit episode 3 when I get the chance.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
*yawn* omg I fell asleep in the middle of episode 3. It isn't going anywhere yet. The script is kind of mundane. Hopefully it can pick up soon. I do like P'Tun & Maya's interactions. They are adorable. xD

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ I fell asleep literally lol just woke up to finish the rest. I don't mind the slow pace but I am irritated by Maya and Thun. I can see why Maya does not like Itt. I wouldnt either. So far, I have only liked scenes where Punch is in lol I adore Chanamon.

I feel as if Wawwa and James Ji are miscast.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@fun, tell me about it! I fell asleep, woke up and thought, "what are they talking about?" Lol I kind of like Beam's character in here. & Yes, Itt's character is so unattractive right now. Idk how Chanamon is going to fall for him. I kind of cringe when he disrespects his brother, and dad.

I adore Punch as Chanamon! She's great for the role.  :yes: