[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
 it's a wig. but she gonna cut it after she's done filming "ruk nee jae jut hai"
so cute love this couple. so glad they reunited again. I think the story fit them since they are good friends off screen too.

cr minemynt

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I had to bite on my lips because Grate is one fine fine fineeeee guy *thumbs up for his new hairdo. Damnnn he's hot haahah

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
Very cute, but if Matt really is going to cut her hair it would be a waste. Besides I think she needs long her for her lakor with jame ma

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she look so cute with short hair make her look more younger. it's just hair it'll grow. she can wear a wig in kabadin. she prob. tired and want a new look. Great look handsome in here. they make perfect match.

cr great fanclub

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She can really rock that wig then! Lol. Usually, I can tell if someone's wearing a wig. But this looks so natural on her.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
What does she meant when she says " mom and dad is cheering already" I'm trying to figuring out for awhile but still didn't get it

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Gaaaaaaah, they look so good together!! As expected!! Matt is really the best suited for Great, they have that undeniable chemistry together, so happy they finally reunited! Love them so much!! 
And Matt's new hair is so so cute! She's looking all adorable  :heart:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh my gosh. oh my gosh. oh my gosh. Great looks sooooooooo freakin' dang fine lookin'!!!!!! Dang. This boy is making me crazy now. I've always liked him but dang. He's showing me more of his sexy side now. 555 Gosh, I miss these two! I actually like the storyline. Hope the production doesn't butcher it. Hehe. The storyline reminds me of Life As We Know It. I'm excited to see this lakorn. Finally we get something good and funny out of these two in a lakorn - lots of bickering, love, baby, and even living under the same roof - hopefully. 555 At first I was unsure about Matt's bob but now I think it suits her and her character. The way they style it makes it even cuter. I like it. :D And for Great's hairstyle? I don't have anything else to say other than "HOTTT." 555 And gosshhh. The wardrobe looks amazingly cute. I love it! I think I am going to be more excited to see the BHS clips since I seriously adore Matt and Great's friendship. They're so funny and chummy with each other that I love it when they make me giggle. 555+ I can't wait already. These next couple of months are going to be the longest months of my life. Why are so many good lakorns not coming out until 2014?! So depressing. :( 555

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is super cute with short hair and ages younger. Beside Film, I think Grate is by far her best Pra'ek. They are so comfortable with each other. You can see how good of a friend they are.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
byebye said:
Matt is super cute with short hair and ages younger. Beside Film, I think Grate is by far her best Pra'ek. They are so comfortable with each other. You can see how good of a friend they are.
I agree. Film and great are the only one that I actually like from Matt's pr eak list