[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
hehe...just to let ya know Mew not 16 any more she turn 17 this year. She just have her birthday in August.

Photo of Mew. She super sexy...hehe

Cr to: Mew site

i love the dress though it is a bit showy but i'm so thankful that she isn't taking any bikini ones coz that is just ....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man Mew she's starting to take these kind of pictures her facial looks sweet and cute she aren't suited its abit earlier 4 her

YaMaMiKi

man Mew she's starting to take these kind of pictures her facial looks sweet and cute she aren't suited its abit earlier 4 her
although i dont live in thailand but i'm sure thai's are suppose to dress modestly and yeah i do think it is to early especially for a 16 year old

tinah

sarNie Coma
I didn't expect to see mew in a sexy photo shoot any time soon . I guess that's the only way to gain attention ?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't expect to see mew in a sexy photo shoot any time soon . I guess that's the only way to gain attention ?
I don't think Mew is doing a sexy photo to gain attention. She done some sexy photos in the past (but not sexy sexy photos).......If you look at it other young actresses (not going to name anyone) they also doing sexy photos too and Mew is 17 now she growing up....There will be photos shoot that are sexy, cutie, pretty, glamour that stars going to to take photos for magazine anyway. That just my opinion.

YaMaMiKi

I don't think Mew is doing a sexy photo to gain attention. She done some sexy photos in the past (but not sexy sexy photos).......If you look at it other young actresses (not going to name anyone) they also doing sexy photos too and Mew is 17 now she growing up....There will be photos shoot that are sexy, cutie, pretty, glamour that stars going to to take photos for magazine anyway. That just my opinion.
well said