[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Did Khun Nuch get a nose job? My grandma said it was obvious in Dao Prasook. Well, anyways she didn't age well at all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mew's the nang'ek? Why didn't they make the nang'ek Joy or Benz? Oh...because they're not young anymore right...because they're worn out based on the standards of being a leading nang'ek...sad. Whatever, they're still talented and significant to me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mew's the nang'ek? Why didn't they make the nang'ek Joy or Benz? Oh...because they're not young anymore right...because they're worn out based on the standards of being a leading nang'ek...sad. Whatever, they're still talented and significant to me.
this lakorn will be something similar to Qi Pao it involve murder and investigation Mew will play 2 characters in here one in the past life and the other is the future

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one shooting for a several months but they still look not that close
maybe cos Rome think N'Mew she's abit too young for him and something telling me that Rome his comfortable with Chompoo its like not just a close friend but there is something that we don't know his fans also talking about it too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
maybe cos Rome think N'Mew she's abit too young for him and something telling me that Rome his comfortable with Chompoo its like not just a close friend but there is something that we don't know his fans also talking about it too
It's funny how you guys always speculate that there's something going on between the co-stars...haha.
I don't know, but it's not odd, I see it all the time with other actors and actresses. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's funny how you guys always speculate that there's something going on between the co-stars...haha.
I don't know, but it's not odd, I see it all the time with other actors and actresses. Haha.
other couple can just be just fake but Rome and Chompoo felt like maybe a serious one I've been talking with Rome's close fans online they live in Thailand

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It can't be helped that Mew's p'eks so far are like a decade older than her.. lol

from the ig pic that alice recently posted, rome/mew aren't touchy close, but you can see that they're sort of close and comfy looking together..

Ooooo.. I'm getting excited :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It can't be helped that Mew's p'eks so far are like a decade older than her.. lol

from the ig pic that alice recently posted, rome/mew aren't touchy close, but you can see that they're sort of close and comfy looking together..

Ooooo.. I'm getting excited :)
yeah Julie you can see with in them but you don't know the actual person P'Rome is there is a particular time where he is serious with which ever of his co-star his with Mew P'Rome treated her like his little sister but others like Chompoo for instinct we have no clue on Rome's inside of him

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Woah, I couldn't recognize Rome! My bad! Haha. I see he's still got his macho bod, now all he needs is some more toning up! Hehe. Mew is the nang'ek, but I got my eyes on Joy haha. Joy's beautiful and she looks like a queen.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Joy & Mew looks like they can pass as sisters, I always thought that :)

Rome.. yeah.. a bit of toning up will give you more justice :p
I can't help but miss his "Puma" days when I see pics for this lakorn.. hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Joy & Mew looks like they can pass as sisters, I always thought that :)

Rome.. yeah.. a bit of toning up will give you more justice :p
I can't help but miss his "Puma" days when I see pics for this lakorn.. hehe.
What do you mean by 'Puma' days. I'm curious now haha.
BTW, how did you post the links on your siggie with a title (your external links)?? I'm very curious because I've been trying to find out how to do it.